U R Banned! - 1b

Started by sweetgirl91, February 22, 2012, 07:57:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr Bigglesworth

Quote from: najlah on June 05, 2012, 10:13:58 PM
Banned for not sending her a flirty pm so you could flirt with her even when she isn't here.

U R Banned for not knowing I actually did that!

Breathless Intent

Banned for ignoring the newbie!!! *hugs Daja*

Story Tale

Lol, banned for banning me for not knowing!

And bans Daja for not telling me she wanted chocolate. I have Ben and Jerry in the freezer.... Chocolate fudge brownie... Mm

And doesn't ban Breathless, cause she's right! Double ban for Mr. B

DajaOfTheNight

AH! I'm loved and I'm not even approved yet.  ^-^

OOhhh...brownie...

Temporarily banned until I get the Ben and Jerry.

Mr Bigglesworth

Bah. You are all banned. Especially Daja!

Mr Bigglesworth

P.s. good luck on the approval process Deja.

Breathless Intent

Mr. B!!! Extra triple ban for you! No being extra mean to Daja, we want to keep her from running for the hills after all *sticks her tongue out at the meany*

Oh, and also banned for trying to make up for it with a nice little note. Tricker!

DajaOfTheNight

I know that's not how this game works but you unbanned for defending the newbie.

Breathless Intent

Banned for not following the rules!! Bad newbie, no biscuit! *spank*

(hehe just kidding!!!)

DajaOfTheNight

Ok then, banned for spanking the newbie.

>.>...<.<...*steals the biscuit and the ice cream*

Breathless Intent

Banned for not enjoying my spankings! Psh, people pay good money for one of my spankings...

Story Tale

*gasp* Banned for charging for spankings! You need to hand those bad boys out for free.

Endorphin

You are banned for clamping down on Breathless's entrepreneurialism.
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

Story Tale

Banned for not joining my "free the spankings" campaign.

Endorphin

Banned for not offering me a free spanking!
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

Autumn52

Banned for not joining me on my bed
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Endorphin

Banned for not inviting me.

Autumn52

banned for not knowing that I am lying this was as way of an invitation
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

Mr Bigglesworth

U R Banned for being so luscious.

TheLegionary

banned for dressing in white in the beach

Story Tale

Banned, you can't tell people how to dress.

Stone

Banned for any sort of dress at all!
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Story Tale

Banned for not being able to tell.

Mr Bigglesworth

U R Banned for not visiting my beach.

Autumn52

U R Banned for not visiting my ranch