The Legend of the Pirate King (seeking m/m and/or m/f)

Started by Jester, September 10, 2010, 07:48:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jester

I am currently halfway through the "Liveship Traders" by Robin Hobb and am loving it.

I would like to use themes and ideas from that story as the premise of a new game. The story will be the rise of the Pirate King Captain Irvine Mckay.

I am looking for a female player who would be interested in playing one or a combination of the following roles:

1. The daughter of a large trading family dresses as a ships boy to prove she is a good sailor but her ship is taken by Captain Irvine and he slowly begins to take an interest in the ships boy not realising she is in fact a girl.
2. With his choice of women freely available the Captain tries many and finally chooses a mannish and boyish looking woman to join him on the ship.....3
3. Treated with respect at first the honoured daughter of a rich nobleman is granted passage but as the months at sea plod on both the captain and his crew become more interested in the beautiful passenger......

Captain Irvine McKay was young for a Pirate. His history is unknown apart from he arrived at Divvytown with enough Gold to build himself a fleet ship. With a rapier at his waist, good looks, intelligence and charm he soon had pirates whipped up in the taverns. He welcomed them with gold with the promise of more to come and when his ship was ready his loyal crew and he began to become the fiercest pirates in the Pirate Isles.......