Perverted Wishes

Started by Ellyssa, September 15, 2006, 11:50:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adammair

Granted. She dreams about you killing the Lindbergh Baby. Murderer!!! ;D

I wish I could build a robot and put a copy of my consciousness into it, so I could send it to work for me (since I'm just a glorified robot, there, as it is).

BrokenShards

Granted, but the robot malfunctions and goes on a murderous rampage, forcing you to flee into hiding.

I wish I could get muster the energy to get out of bed.
Ready to write when someone requires.

Adammair

Granted. You muster the energy to get out of bed, but as soon as you're out of bed, it leaves you and you fall flat on the floor, unable to get up.

I wish I could build a robot for the sole purpose of going on a murderous rampage, and only I would know where it's on/off switch was.

Kazuume

Granted however, your finger is stuck to that secret button and it drags you all around with it scraping you up and bruising you horribly.  >:)

I wish for new fat badass tires for my car and a loud ass muffler system.
"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly ... very slowly."
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@
     ~Kill me slowly, so through the pain, I will know I have lived.~

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences
Stalled out stories: Dragon Familiar ~ Loki

Adammair

Granted. However, the genie misheard you and instead gives you loud ass tires and a fat badass muffler system.

I wish for a new paintjob for my car to match the bumper (blindingly white, by the way).

Kazuume

Granted! But now your car glows in the dark and attracts every mosquito in the county.

I wish there was more candy on my desk.
"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly ... very slowly."
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@
     ~Kill me slowly, so through the pain, I will know I have lived.~

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences
Stalled out stories: Dragon Familiar ~ Loki

Flaming

Granted but you can't eat them cause they are too sugarish

I wish I had weekends of three days

Veluux

Granted, but this makes your year 52 days longer, and you are still 20 years from retirement.

I wish I never had to work.

I am watching you [you]...
From the darkest of shadows...

Adammair

Granted, but you become overweight and lazy from lack of physical exercise, and you lose that sculpted gladiatorial physique. ;D

I wish for a gladiator's physique.

Veluux

Granted. The gods gave you the one I neglected... but you are slain in an alley of Rome shortly after winning your Rhudus (sp?).

I wish I didn't have to think of another wish.

Undeniable Sin

Granted, but now you  get a magic lamp in the mail and can't think of what to ask for.

I wish I had a size 4 body. Not too little, not too big.
   My O/O's       Roleplay Ideas

Veluux

Granted, except it's a corpse and stuffed in the back of your trunk by someone trying to frame you for murder.

I wish I had X-ray vision... (is it bad if I regretted my wish while I was typing it? Haha.)

Flaming

Granted, now you are able to see the bones of pretty ladies, but not their skin, so no more strip clubs for you

I wish I was a strip club owner

Adammair

Granted. You now own a strip mall. (Sorry, gotta clean the wax out of my ears. ;D )

I wish I knew how to fly an airplane.

Undeniable Sin

Granted. On your first solo flight, a bad storm hits, you crash and are now stranded on an island of murderous amazonian women.

I wish I didn't have fumble fingers today.
   My O/O's       Roleplay Ideas

Flaming

Grunted, sticky fingers for you. The first thing you grab is glued to your hand.

I wish I were spiderman

Captain Maltese

You are spiderman. Ten seconds from now you will meet a REAL spiderwoman.

I wish I had a sailship.

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Sasquatch421

You get a sailship, unfortunately you are then raided by the ATF and found to have stolen weapons on board.

I wish I would win the lottery.

Flaming

You do, now a lot of people bothers you for your money and you have no friends anymore

I wish there were no lotteries

Rubicon

Granted! Unfortunately, the different states that fund their educational programs with those lotteries elect not to replace that funding, causing schools all over the nation to eliminate most of their non-sports curriculum.

I wish everyone reading this had a really, really good week.

Tsumi Okazaki

Granted. The best week of their life will be just before they die.

I wish I could manipulate plants at will.

Captain Maltese

You can. Pity you live on the moon, without much water or earth.

I wish I could make people happy.

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

Tsumi Okazaki

Wish granted. However they are happy when you leave.

I wish i could manipulate gravity at will

Flaming

Granted, now you need to always keep concentration otherwise the world will fall apart. Don't go to sleep...

I wish I could ignore gravity

Captain Maltese

You are now tied to a very big helium balloon. Bye bye... gravity too.

I wish I could hit a target with eyes closed, and I don't mean after lining it up with my eyes open.