Female Adventurers in a Fantasy "Reality Show" (NC, 5E, Players Seeking GM)

Started by Daril, May 25, 2017, 01:02:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faeli

Seriously... should I be posting somewhere? Now I'm just confused!

Laughing Hyena

Well with the talks of Daril wanting to make a second character and essentially a second party, this essentially means I might have two parties to contest with in the future. and since you're on the waiting list, that would mean you are in.

Snake

I make secondary chars too but more as a  "Just in case something happens" to my first one.

Daril

Quote from: Laughing Hyena on June 14, 2017, 03:32:28 AM
do fighter/sorcerer or bard. Not house ruling that, since its a potential can of worms. Why not your paladin from before if you want such a concept?

Hopefully I'm not pushing my luck too much asking this, but is the issue with doing a CHA caster variant of the Eldritch Knight a specific issue like multiclassing or spells list that it might be possible to address?  Or are the potential issues too vague to be addressed by restrictions like "no multiclassing"?

Sorry, the reason I ask is that I want the gladiator girl to be more melee/weapon oriented and the alternate builds I've been thinking up incorporating sorcerer or warlockjust can't keep up with Eldritch Knight in that regard.

Kathyan

Quote from: Daril on June 16, 2017, 11:31:52 PM
Hopefully I'm not pushing my luck too much asking this, but is the issue with doing a CHA caster variant of the Eldritch Knight a specific issue like multiclassing or spells list that it might be possible to address?  Or are the potential issues too vague to be addressed by restrictions like "no multiclassing"?

Sorry, the reason I ask is that I want the gladiator girl to be more melee/weapon oriented and the alternate builds I've been thinking up using sorcerer or warlock for spellcasting just can't keep up in that regard.
Have you considered a Baldesinger then?

Oh wait the issue is using Cha, forget what I said then :P

Laughing Hyena

Quote from: Daril on June 16, 2017, 11:31:52 PM

Sorry, the reason I ask is that I want the gladiator girl to be more melee/weapon oriented and the alternate builds I've been thinking up incorporating sorcerer or warlockjust can't keep up with Eldritch Knight in that regard.

Thats not going to happen because it can be applied to other classes and sets a horrible precedence in my opinion. So in short Im not allowing charisma to be substituted for intelligence when to comes to an Eldritch Knight. Regardless we have more than enough arcane characters. How about some divine based classes if we are wanting lots of charisma or a tanky person?

Daril

Okay, she's still a sorceress (well, a Fighter 1/Draconic Sorceress 3) but is 41hp and an AC of at least 18 tanky enough for you?  The character is intended to get up close and personal with the enemy using stuff like Greenflame Blade and Burning Hands.

WIP Character Sheet

I'm thinking she's known as "The Red Dragon" from her days as a slave gladiator.

Laughing Hyena

Quote from: Daril on June 17, 2017, 12:12:52 PM
Okay, she's still a sorceress (well, a Fighter 1/Draconic Sorceress 3) but is 41hp and an AC of at least 18 tanky enough for you?  The character is intended to get up close and personal with the enemy using stuff like Greenflame Blade and Burning Hands.

WIP Character Sheet

I'm thinking she's known as "The Red Dragon" from her days as a slave gladiator.

It might very well be. ^_^

Also, she might very well know Selene since they share the gladiator background... I think.

Snake

Kathyan

Quote from: Daril on June 17, 2017, 12:12:52 PM

WIP Character Sheet

Nothing is tanky enough when dicebot hates you, lol

Quote from: Laughing Hyena on June 17, 2017, 12:26:13 PM
It might very well be. ^_^

Also, she might very well know Selene since they share the gladiator background... I think.
Yeah they might though actually Selene does not have the gladiator background but the mercenary one, she is still a gladiatrix just can't always find an arena to perform and as such also does other kinds of jobs for money ^^

Quote from: Snake on June 17, 2017, 12:41:35 PM
So we're allowing two chars? o.O
Seems so ^^

Snake

Daril

I was also considering a divine character, but one of the classes her build utilized was the UA Favored Soul which I seem to remember isn't allowed in this game.  Also the way the character was built I suspect she'd burn through her spell slots pretty fast.  You might get like one prayer of healing after the first battle of the day and that would be about it.  :D

Laughing Hyena

Could have picked a cleric.

Point was to give Faeli the opportunity to get in on the action. Daril wanted to make another character and so he/she has. ^_^

Faeli

I'm able to post as soon as we figure out where I should post, lmao

Laughing Hyena

Ah fuck it, I'll invite you for a party of seven since it will not leave anyone out. Sees it means I get to use more horrible monsters on you girls.

Daril

Profile submission for my second character.  I still need to figure out her exact equipment.

Name: Mara ("The Red Dragon")
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Personality: Due to her background Mara has a bit of a rough personality.  She is aggressive but mentally disciplined.
Brief Backstory:  Mara was born into a tribe that prided itself on its draconic blood.  When her people were subjugated she was enslaved and trained as a gladiator.  Nicknamed The Red Dragon, her beauty and flashy magic made her very popular with the crowds that came to watch the battles she was forced to fight in.  In fact she was so popular it made it difficult for her to win her freedom though she eventually did so.  After becoming a free woman she attempted to get away from her past as a gladiator, but she eventually found herself in need of money, and fighting is the only was she really knows to earn it.
Ons and Offs (IC): Mara has fought monsters and been subjected to harsh punishments.  Whether she likes it or not, there's not a lot that fazes her.  Due to the bonds she formed with other slave girl gladiators she favors female partners.
Ons and Offs (OOC): I consider Mara a better choice for really rough treatment than Nayla.

Character Sheet: https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1244900

Snake

Or i tmeans you can toss us a few easy victories (since it is a show afterall.)

Missy

Is this still goign to happen? there hjasn't ben any reply in this thread for a couple of days

rikka

Quote from: Missy on June 24, 2017, 10:22:01 PM
Is this still goign to happen? there hjasn't ben any reply in this thread for a couple of days

It has already started a few weeks ago.

OOC Thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=269124.0
IC: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=269123.0
Whatever the outcome, it's on you.

Ons/Offs

Laughing Hyena

Quote from: Missy on June 24, 2017, 10:22:01 PM

Well it has started already. I thought you lost interest since you didn't submit a character.