Suggestion/request be able to make PM's into conversations

Started by BCdan, June 01, 2013, 02:12:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BCdan

What do I mean by conversations? Basically I can invite one or more people into something like a private thread between a small group of people or let people read that small private thread.  Great for private conversations, personal RP's and exploring things you would rather not post in the main forum for privacy's sake. 

I can elaborate more if you guys want. 

~I enjoy random PM's~

Oreo

I believe this is how Veks intends to set up the PM system in the new CMS.

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin

Beguile's Mistress

Quote from: BCdan on June 01, 2013, 02:12:55 PM
What do I mean by conversations? Basically I can invite one or more people into something like a private thread between a small group of people or let people read that small private thread.  Great for private conversations, personal RP's and exploring things you would rather not post in the main forum for privacy's sake. 

I can elaborate more if you guys want. 

Group discussions can be employed by adding all parties to the To: field and using Reply to All by everyone when responding.  All PMs will be displayed in linear fashion with the newest at the top.  Many people use this for the Mafia-style group games so factions can discuss among themselves outside of the OOC thread.

Is this what you are looking for?

BCdan

Yeah I think! I can try that, though it a bit hard to remember to always press "reply all".  I hope the new CHS system works well. 

~I enjoy random PM's~

Beguile's Mistress

Quote from: BCdan on June 01, 2013, 04:08:53 PM
Yeah I think! I can try that, though it a bit hard to remember to always press "reply all".  I hope the new CHS system works well. 
Tell me about it.  I am notorious for overlooking that.