The Avatar Above Me

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:43:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Selene

-sighs- is extremely obvious.

PM me hun.

Lucius Cornelius

*giggles * has a lot of patience with rather obvious avatars!

Nitro

Selene

Nitro

Has a very..Sexy..sexy avatar.

Nico

Nitro

Has four guys putting up a flag. Makes me wonder what it would be like to see them ...~trails off in thought~

innHERendo

needs to tighten that belt, it doesn't seem to be doing it's job
My Ons/Offs

"I may not get to see you as often as I like. I may not get to hold you all through the night. But deep in my heart I truly know, you're the one I love and I can't let you go.

Nitro

Has a really hot Body. ~tries to tighten belt shrugs just seems to make my butt stand out more~

innHERendo

appears to need a haircut
My Ons/Offs

"I may not get to see you as often as I like. I may not get to hold you all through the night. But deep in my heart I truly know, you're the one I love and I can't let you go.

Nitro

HockeyGod

Can sing a private song for me.

MasterMischief

Is offering me something...I believe.

HockeyGod

Wants something...I'm sure.

Nitro

Looks like he wants to do something.. >:)

innHERendo

is apparently looking for an invitation
My Ons/Offs

Nitro

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Selene

Appears to be missing a panel of her dress.

Autumn52

has a nice booty....giggles
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

innHERendo

is making me wish she would just let the rest of her outfit fall to the ground already.
My Ons/Offs

Autumn52

has rock hard abs or it looks so....

innHERendo

makes me want to run my hands through her hair and pull playfully
My Ons/Offs

Autumn52

makes me want to run my fingers up and down his chest and abs

innHERendo

makes me want to tear that loose fabric off of her
My Ons/Offs