News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

The new teacher

Started by torioto, December 15, 2009, 01:09:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

torioto

I woke up early, as usual. I took a steamed shower and ate my breakfast. After I was dressed and ready I left the apartment. While I walked toward the school exit, a long I remember the reason I wished to become a teacher. I remembered one of my teachers, from elementary school. She was probably the first pillar for his road to teaching. I could only remember the kindness and dedication she projected. It made me proud to be able to live up to my promise. My promise... I could hardly remember her face, it was so long ago.

Before I knew it I had reached the big doors, the ones that opened to a very well kept garden and to the exit gates. I saw school guard in his office and wondered how many of them were they. Was he the same one that worked on weekdays? Was he the same one that let students roam outside grounds freely? I realized I couldn't confront anyone just yet.

He pushed a button to open the gate for me and I memorized his face and name tag, just in case.

I took a bus to anywhere. I just wanted to explore the area, to see what was near, to get familiarized with the place. And to trace Alicia's possible footsteps. The town east of the school was very big. It was full of small and big shops, warehouses and small parks. It was a very nice place overall. Clean and full of life. I bought some stuff I needed for my apartment. I ate something light and walked towards the bus stop to leave to school. On my way I saw an angry looking man talking rather rudely through his cellphone. He seemed a little out of place, like he was dealing with things I would not have approved. Glad to be a more civilized person I made my way back to school, where I spent most of the day working on my classes.

Keaira

I had been woken up in the middle of the night by my father calling. He was more furious than I expected. He told me to sleep but I had better be ready to work a full day on Saturday rather than the half I was planning on.
After hanging up I rolled over, forgetting to set my alarm and went back to sleep.

I woke up to the annoying sound of the ring tone that was set for my father, it was the fourth time he had called today. "Oh no, I'm late!" I say jumping out of bed and answering my phone. "Daddy I know, I'm sorry.. I forgot to set my alarm." He was yelling but it was hard to figure out anything he was saying due to the sounds of cars and people around him downtown.
"You have no idea how sorry you are, just get your sorry behind to 14 Huntington Ave. and be ready to dance as if your life depended on it," was all I understood. I told him I would and hung up, taking a rushed shower and putting on a a red plaid skirt, white blouse, stockings, and heels. The typical "school girl" outfit. Before leaving I did my hair and make up, putt on a long black jacket and tied the belt around my waist. I slipped out of school and walked past the guard, I gave him my usual wink and blew him a kiss before he hit the button. The bus was ontime and dropped me off as it always did.
I made my way to the address and smiled. I loved to dance and I always got to keep my clothes on. It was meant for entertainment while parties, poker games, or businesses had their private special meetings. I was never touched, it was my father's only other rule, and for it I was thankful.

I had a nagging feeling in my stomach as I made my way to one of the hidden alleyways in the otherwise pristine area. I hesitated and looked around.. something wasn't right. I noticed a familiar figure in the near distance, "what's he doing here?" I asked myself, recognizing Prof. Rios' figure instantly. "He said if I ever needed help.. So here goes," I pause for a second before yelling, "SeƱor Rios! Is that you?" I start jogging into the direction I thought I saw him.
Behind every angel stands a devil.                    Scattered Angel A/A updated 8/12/16
Oh's and No's

Keaira

(I'm sure you've been busy with school and what not, but I was curious if you wanted to keep this up or not? Good luck with your reapplication, I'm doing the same!)
Behind every angel stands a devil.                    Scattered Angel A/A updated 8/12/16
Oh's and No's

Keaira

Alicia stopped before she got too close to the man, "That's definitely not Prof. Rios" she thought and then decided it would be best to go back to school.
Oh's and No's

Keaira

((Should probably add more to move the story along..))

Alicia reached into her pocket and quickly shut her phone of and started to walk off towards the bus. What she didn't realize was that she was being followed as she boarded the bus and took it back to the school.

Once off the bus she walked past the guard, giving him a wink and a quick kiss on the cheek then continued on to her dorm. The campus was quiet since most students were preparing for classes on Monday or just simply relaxing.
Her follower paid off the guard and continued to follow Alicia. He forced his way into her room and quickly 'put her in her place' before leaving as quietly as he came.
Alicia stayed in her room the rest of the weekend with the curtains closed and lights off. She wanted peace and quiet and refused to let anyone in.
Oh's and No's

torioto

The alarm clock awoke me with a start. It scared me as if I had been cought doing something bad. I remembered having a bizarre dream again, but that was as much as I remembered. Sitting on the edge of my bed, trying to remember what it used to be to be teached rather than to teach, I feel like uncertain and unconfident- as if I don't really know what to do anymore.

The trip around town the two days ago had proved fruitless, and I was back where he had started.
Maybe I should just forget about all this... It would sure be more simple that way.

I walk into class as always: a quick walk towards my podium where I leave my stuff and off with the class. I look for the familiar face but Alicia isn't there. I feel a pang of fear- like a premonition - but I brush it off as something normal. Maybe she just skipped class like with the others...

Keaira

Alicia woke up around halfway through what would have been her Spanish class. She still didn't want to leave her room but knew that she would have to eventually, otherwise someone would come looking.

She quickly got dressed and made her way to the classroom, slipping in about 10 minutes before the end. Alicia was wearing a long black hoodie with the hood up to cover her face.
Oh's and No's