[UN] Wanted: A human female and a female vampire.

Started by HighLander, October 03, 2008, 09:56:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HighLander

Roleplay thread >> https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=21945.0

This is my first attempt at a roleplay here in the forum so go easy on me :) Hope I don't do anything wrong.

Characters so far:
Lady Gweneth - An attractive and fiercely independent woman born into the high society of the Town of Talahentry, a small yet wealthy town known for it's many exports that are highly sort after. The upper class is dominated by merchants and trade ambassadors of the Lord Kilinos who rules the region with an iron hand. Lady Gwen, as she is known to the very few who dare call her that, lives by herself in a sprawling mansion almost fit for the town mayor. Money and power have always been in her family and now after the death of her father, she runs his many trade interests and other more lucrative businesses. She is 32 and turns heads where ever she goes. Her beauty is second only to her ambition.

Valerie / "Crimson Shadow" - A pure blood vampire born into the house "Rament Iramous" also known as the "Sisterhood of the Shadow" -  the assassin arm of the Lord Kilinos. No one would dare make that connection in public but every enemy of the Lord has suffered a hideous death and the only thing that remained was a dead corpose with two holes in their neck and a hint of the scented "Red Mist" that so many have come to fear more than death itself. Valerie is 24, skilled in arts of the 'Sisterhood" and have risen in their ranks to become #2 just behind Adelane the White.

Duncan - A skilled swordsman and freelance soldier cursed with the powers of immortality. He appears to be no older than 30 but has walked this land for more than a century. Often a loner, and fiercely loyal the side that pays him the most, Duncan walks a thin line between good and the dammed but has managed to stay on the side of the 'Light" even through the "Silver Wars". A man with few words and many enemies, he roams the lands in search of a reason to explain the curse of never knowing death.

The Plot:
After the death of her father, Lady Gweneth has almost doubled her family's fortunes and in the process has made many enemies -  most of them Men who think that Power and Wealth should be in the hands of a man and not a "foolish lass". Some of those Men have been allies of the Lord Kilinos since the "Silver Wars".

There is a gruesome ritual in this town that few acknowledge. The 13th night of the new moon is said to be night when fortune will shine on those who made a "Gesture" of blood. Although this ritual has been done behind closed doors, the "higher" the blood the higher the riches to be gotten. And as the 1st day of the new moon arrives, there is no higher blood than the Lady Gweneth's and that makes her the most sort after "gesture" in the eyes of Greed and Power. To spill her blood with a silver dagger and sprinkle the rest on the east wall of ones house would bring all of her wealth and good fortune to the house that made the "gesture" - Or so it is believed and so it has been done every year. To be the richest in Talahentry is certain death.

Lady Gweneth however does not care about such "rumors". But secretly fears for her life but cannot afford to show it or risk appearing weak in the eyes of her competitors and worse - Men. She has worked hard to build her empire of prosperity and she will fight even harder to hold onto it past the 13 dreaded days of the "Gesture". She has already enlisted the aid of many armed men but she knows all too well that any man or woman in town is just as likely to work for her enemies if they pay them enough to look away.

3 roads lead into Talahentry. And on one comes a rider with a cloak about her shoulders, 3 daggers about her person and Duty on her mind. Valerie has always known how to find her target and never has she had one be so easy to find. All she needs to do is ride up to the biggest house in town. And this mark will make her equal in Kills to Adelane and the youngest to ever attain the rank of "White" in her house.

At the end of another road a lone traveller stares at a parchment nailed to the wall of an Inn that tells of 100 gold coins for 13 days of work. He's heard whispers of the "gesture" and of a Lady who is willing to pay good money for just 2 weeks of work. Touching the small pouch makes the 2 silvers in it clank and his fingers trace the hilt of his sword. Sighing, he takes the reigns of his horse and slowly walks towards the House on the Hill. Money is short and 2 silvers will barely get him a room and some food for more than a day, let alone the ale he thirsts for or the company of a warm body next to him at night.

"How hard can 13 days be?" he mutters as he walks on.

... if only he knew....

Wanted:

I am looking for two females to play the role of the hunter and hunted. This isn't about group sex ( although it's not prohibited ) but rather a story that will have seduction, passion and situations with adult sexual roleplay at appropriate times. But it is also a story that I hope will have sacrifice, hard decisions, heroism and situation sprinkled with realism. This is a story of 3 lives coming to gether in ways that they never thought possible.

I will play the Immortal Duncan in the early years of the legend of my namesake. Who else will play the role of Lady Gweneth and Valerie?

mdazfrench

I'd actually be interested in the vampire's role if it's still open sweetie :) though I'd prefer to work out with the other woman why my character would be hunting her other than just being randy (which IS an acceptable motivation :) ).

Kitty's Do/Don'ts

I'm not crazy.  I'm insane, there's a difference :P

HighLander

Of course :) The plot can unfold and the reasons for the hunt can be unravelled when we find the third

Ashleebabe

You idea had merit but I am not too into group roleplays

Some say the world will end in fire, Some say in ice. From what I’ve tasted of desire I hold with those who favor fire. But if it had to perish twice, I think I know enough of hate To say that for destruction ice Is also great And would suffice.

Xanaphia

I'd like this if the plot is talked about a bit more. :] (Agreeing with mdazfrench.)

HighLander

Quote from: Ashleebabe on October 04, 2008, 12:17:44 AM
You idea had merit but I am not too into group roleplays

I have elaborated on the plot more so perhaps you might reconsider?

HighLander

Quote from: Xanaphia on October 04, 2008, 12:23:16 AM
I'd like this if the plot is talked about a bit more. :] (Agreeing with mdazfrench.)

Sorry about that. I've edited and given more detail about the plot and characters. Let me know if you're interested.

mdazfrench

Hmmmm, alright, I can play into that.  Any idea when we'll get a thread up and start posting?  :)

Kitty's Do/Don'ts

Ashleebabe

Quote from: HighLander on October 04, 2008, 11:53:14 AM
I have elaborated on the plot more so perhaps you might reconsider?
I am still unsure on how that is to be played to be honest. I think it may be best if I sit this one out. My history with group roleplays is horribly unpleasant and I would not want to be the one who brought it down.

Some say the world will end in fire, Some say in ice. From what I’ve tasted of desire I hold with those who favor fire. But if it had to perish twice, I think I know enough of hate To say that for destruction ice Is also great And would suffice.

HighLander

Quote from: mdazfrench on October 04, 2008, 01:55:58 PM
Hmmmm, alright, I can play into that.  Any idea when we'll get a thread up and start posting?  :)

As soon as we have 3 players. Which role are picking?

HighLander

Quote from: Ashleebabe on October 04, 2008, 02:04:09 PM
I am still unsure on how that is to be played to be honest. I think it may be best if I sit this one out. My history with group roleplays is horribly unpleasant and I would not want to be the one who brought it down.

Ashlee, which parts are unclear to you? Don't worry about being good or not, I am not all that good either but I sure do try my best. Don't let your past experience in group roleplays cloud your willingness to better your self :) Come on! Join us. It could be fun.

Ashleebabe

I felt there were too many characters and I am sooo much better with one on ones and doubling up not dealing with other people's schedules and lack of posting

The Dark Raven

Check my A/A | O/O | Patience is begged. Momma to Rainbow Babies and teetering toward the goal of published author. Tentatively taking new stories.

Xanaphia

Yes, I am still interested... Unless you decided to take daylily instead. 

mdazfrench

Quote from: Xanaphia on October 04, 2008, 05:03:25 PM
Yes, I am still interested... Unless you decided to take daylily instead. 

<Grabs Xanaphia> MINE! :)  I think we could find a role for the other two ladies if they want but you did say yes first :)

Kitty's Do/Don'ts

HighLander

Thanks for all the PMs and replies. mdazfrench and Xanaphia were the first to ask and therefore they shall be the two female players. I totally understand your reasons for not wanting to play Ashlee. No hard feelings :) Daylily, would you perhaps consider another role in the story line? We can find one so that it makes an even 4?

The roleplay thread is at:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=21945.0

See you there!