Lockdown (Survival Horror and High-School Drama!)

Started by Roen, January 20, 2013, 06:25:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roen

Right, so this is what it is: There was a game, a very brilliant game, which attracted a set of extremely talented players, under the name Lockdown: School of Horrors. The game was created by the very insightful Azzmeister89, and due to a couple of issues and misunderstandings with the theme and the concept, it didn't work out :/ Some of us, however, liked the initial idea so much, we've decided to give it another go… others respectfully and understandably decided not to, which is why we need more people! The new and revised RP will be conducted by myself and a co-GM I will be announcing as soon as I get his consent for the announcement xD

Here is the concept, a bunch of high-school students, at the ages ranging from 17 to 19 (since it's fairly reliable and somewhat common to find a high school student that's been held back a year at some stage of his or her life), of the various different cliques of your common American high school. I'm talking jocks, cheerleaders, nerds, art majors and potheads/troublemakers, you can make them as typical or as original as you want, but the whole point of this concept is the interaction between them, when something else happens that threatens them all. It's the last day of school come summer vacation, and they all get locked inside. Something is happening, some horribly insidious threat that has been brewing on school grounds for quite some time now, and they quickly find out that they need to find some way to work together in order to survive.

It's a horror RP, the best kind of horror: Survival Horror. I wouldn't want to spoil it for you, but I'm talking about some sort of a monster survival horror, something like Alien, Dead Space and Nightmare at the Teachers' Lounge, that's what you're looking at. But the most important part, as in any other horror creation, is the interaction between the characters. These are teenagers, different types from the same school, some of them are friends, all of them know each other, or have heard rumors and misconceptions about each other, some of them are 'sworn enemies', with all that high-school drama that teenagers are best at.

What I'm looking for are players that can post regularly, ideally at least once a day (if only at the start), it's a dynamic game with interactions that require quick responses. At the end we're aiming for about 10 players, when some of the parts are already filled. We have a lot of nerds and artsy crafty guys, we need some popular people, some cheerleaders and jocks, goody goodies or mean jerks/bitches.

Personally, I especially am looking for a Girlfriend for my dumb jock, someone to fill in the female part for the power couple that would rule the world. Possibly a cheerleader, she'd probably as mean and as spoiled as he is, most possibly much more conniving and devious, a true power girl to rule the school beside him. They're been using each other's popularity to better promote themselves up the high-school's social ladder… what else? Oh, yeah, she has to be a very liberate sexual spirit (a sort of a slut, should you mind my crudeness ;) ). Yeah, she's a moustache, yeah, she's an arm candy, but she's much smarter and far cleverer than he is, a genuine high-school's-prom-queen-prissy-bitch, and she knows how to handle her beast of a boyfriend so he wouldn't embarrass her. I'm looking for a strong willed and dominating girl, someone who’s practically running the popular girls at school, who has made high-school into a career, she needs to be clever in a cunning way, beautiful and poisonous, a rich girl who thinks everyone exists to serve her, especially her boyfriend, my character, Brad. He is a very wild and dominating guy on his own, with the bursting sexuality of a jock-head, and while she will submit to him, she's in no way submissive, it's a power struggle between them, and she knows how to manipulate him pretty well. If you're interested in the part, PM me and we'll talk things through (:

Anyway, what CAN you expect to happen in this game?
Danger, Death of NPCs, Injuries (no mutilation without consent, definately not on sexual terms! no castrating or anything like that), NC and some other Extreme themes (all with consent, nothing will happen without your specified approval!).

All in all, I'd say we're looking for about 3-4 players, depending on who of the original players is staying. I'd like for the players to post their original character sheets here, as will I.

My character (and the template for the character sheets):

Name: Brad "The Rad" Omanis, originally Bradley

Sexual Orientation: Bi (closeted)
D/S: Dom in hetero sex, however he does enjoy the occasional femdom, which he secretly gets from his girlfriend, when she feels that he's been an especially good boy and deserves a treat. As for the other one- impossible to know, definitely not a sub.

Appearance:

I swear, I tried and tried to find pictures of him with his shirt on, it's like he's allergic to fabric or something XD My character does occasionally wear clothes, just to make it clear ^^.

Clique: Jocks/Popular Kids

Subjects: PE (obviously), Workshop (like woodworks) and weirdly enough- English Lit, but he intentionally fails there and wouldn't participate during the lessons, since he got some bad feedback at the beginning of his freshmen's year, his fellow teammates making fun of him and a one chick actually thought complimenting him on being sophisticated (=gay in his lingo).

Personality: He's pretty much your stereotypical "dumb jock", only barely making it to the grades that would allow him to keep doing sports. He's very much an antagonistic character to most outsiders in school, bullying the "nerds", especially picking on the sexually ambiguous ones, a huge homophobe. With his own clique is one of the guys, a wild individual, always mixing things up, getting and doing anything he wants just because he can get away with it, and basically ruling the school with an iron fist.

On's: Forceful/Roughhousing, Bondage and S&M, Anal (a HUGE fan, also receiving on femdom), Receiving Fellatio (heh, a young male, what did you expect? ;) ), Body Worship (recieiving, again, huge fan), secretly a femdom fan, maybe a bit of NC for later on.
Off's: Romance (on hetero) and all the lovey dovey stuff, toilet play, mutilation and whatever else is on my O/Os.

Fears: Being publically "outed", mostly, being considered less than a man, becoming an outcast, being sissified, losing control over his rage.

Other: He would never, ever, ever, EVER bring anyone to his house; only his best friend would know why, not even his girlfriend.
He's the star quarterback at the school's football team, due to his massive muscular build, but he got a game for each season, he's also a member of: the school's wrestling team, the lacrosse team and he has been dabbling in short distance tracks.

That's it, I hope at least some of you got hooked on the idea, all I can promise is lots of fun! (:
Ro

Come and Write with Me! (O/Os and Ideas)
Even the oldest of sights has a moment of rebirth.
-Nathan Alterman.

azzmeister89

name: Nathanial (Aka Nathan or Nate) Makenzie
appearance:
clique: Artist/musician
personality: calm and cheerful, he always likes to look at the bright side of a situation and is very difficult to anger however he is quite protective of his beliefes and those he cares about, he isn't a violent person although he has been in a few fights and needed anger management therapy when he was younger, it was his love for art and music that helped him through it.
subjects: world literature, music and classical history
on's: teasing, foreplay, roughhousing, kinky costumes and dirty talk
offs: toilet play, pain, torture and heavy bondage
fears: loosing control of his temper
other: Nate will never be seen without one of three items: his guitar, a sketch pad or his i-pod

Chasseybaby

Name: Tessa “Pink’iller” Rockefeller
Clique: Between the artistic kids and the pot heads
Subjects: Art, English and History
Personality: Tessa is a bit of a tomboy and is sort of a bully. She's somewhat goth/punk but not to the extreme. Favorite sport is roller derby, where she is a star player of the Cherry Bombers. She isn't someone that you'd ever want on your bad side. Although she seems tough on the outside she is really very insecure on the inside but tries to hide it. She is also a very talented painter who has won awards and had her painting seen in magazines and art exhibits. She doesn't have a good life at home and she takes out her anger on others, and herself by smoking weed and drinking behind the school. She usually wants to keep to herself and has no problems missing out on an event, but she can also be outgoing, loud, and very sarcastic and witty.
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual
on's: making out, foreplay, teasing, rough sex
offs: body waste, gore, and any others on my o/o’s
Fears: Not living up to her dreams and having any regrets…
Other: Usually found in the art studio blaring post-grunge alt-rock music.

kingmaster1

TheHangedOne

name: Maximilian "Max" Schneider
appearance:
clique: Theater Geek
subjects: Theater, English Literature, Philosophy
on's: Light bondage, mild pain, being the submissive in a D/s relationship
offs: scat, watersports, extreme pain, mutilation, extreme bondage (full body binding and the like), breath play.
fears: Being alone, dogs
other: A very bombastic person, with a tendency towards over-dramatizing and fooling around; he is rarely taken seriously, as a consequence. He has a tendency to infuriate others with his joking and pranking, but just as often kills himself for the amusement of others through self-deprecating humor.

He was in advanced placement classes due to his intellect, which few people have a tendency to appreciate, since it's hidden behind his facade of 'comic relief' and his tendency to act the part of the fool. 

Some people think he is bisexual or gay because of things he's said, but he is, in fact, straight; his comments simply arise from his desire to be humorous (and, occasionally, to disquiet the prudes).

Very agile; ambidextrous and double-jointed, which helps him in his performances, and in evading beatings.
A&A's and O&O's *Status: Here and there | Games: Aiming for punctuality*
"In prosperity, our friends know us; in adversity, we know our friends."
"In the ocean of knowledge, only those who want to learn will see the land."
"Before you roar, please take a deep breath."
Check out my poet tree!

Hotaru37

Name: Desirée (Raye) McDuke

Sexual Orientation: Bisexual

Appearance:

Clique: Goody Twoshoe(Hall Monitor Type)/Jocks

Subjects: Physical Education, Environmental Studies, and surprisingly Mathematics

On's: Foreplay, Spanked, Dirty Talking

Offs: Bathroom stays in bathroom please

Fears: Bees and Bunsen burners(because of an accident in science class)

Other:
Raye is a typical female jock in many ways as she is on the girls basketball team, field hockey team, and even on the swim team.  She hangs out with the male jocks so much that most consider her “just one of guys”.  She is best friends with Brad as they are neighbors and usually end up talking about sports mostly of course.  She is also a outdoorsy person and does a lot of hiking and mountain climbing.

Despite being a jock she fits more into the category of a goody twoshoes for she is not fond of rule breaking and bending at all.  Growing up she use to be very vocal to others about breaking the rules in school and other places but has learned that it seems others will not listen to voice of reason.  So nowadays Raye might not say anything but the disapprove is always on her face, but she will not step in and will look the other way unless it is something really bad.  She can have a sharp tongue when necessary and doesn't see herself as weak despite the fact she looks like a good wind would blow her over.
"All who wander are not lost."  Some just enjoy the adventure of seeking the unknown.  ^^                

Ons and Offs/A/A's/My Rabbit Hole

Lumasan

Can I say I'm interested in this? Like fondly so? There isn't much for survival horror on this, and the idea of clique fights is interesting, or just the forced to work together part. I'm curious as to what roles need filling. I don't mind playing any, but I have a hard time playing extremely dominant characters. I work better in a switch like role. I'm only stating this in case someone needs a girlfriend or something. X3
My Ons and Offs/My Current Cravings 1x1's

"The Greatest Thing You'll Ever Learn, Is Just to Love, And Be Loved In Return" -Eden Abhez "Wild Boys"

TheHangedOne

Quote from: Lumasan on January 20, 2013, 11:03:08 PM
Can I say I'm interested in this? Like fondly so? There isn't much for survival horror on this, and the idea of clique fights is interesting, or just the forced to work together part. I'm curious as to what roles need filling. I don't mind playing any, but I have a hard time playing extremely dominant characters. I work better in a switch like role. I'm only stating this in case someone needs a girlfriend or something. X3

Hahaha. You can be Max's secret lover if you want. Which works out, because he's a switch, too.
Check out my poet tree!

Lumasan

Quote from: TheHangedMan on January 20, 2013, 11:05:19 PM
Hahaha. You can be Max's secret lover if you want. Which works out, because he's a switch, too.

What's hilarious is that I was thinking about playing a cheerleader unless something else was needed. Lol a Theatre geek with a cheerleader secret lover, why do I want to make fun of Glee now? XD

"The Greatest Thing You'll Ever Learn, Is Just to Love, And Be Loved In Return" -Eden Abhez "Wild Boys"

kingmaster1

I'm still trying to think of what character to play...is there a specific role that needs filling? :-)

mj2002

Roen

Quote from: Lumasan on January 20, 2013, 11:03:08 PM
A switch would be perfect for Brad, a strong women who can take control from time to time would really turn him on xD
You'll only have to be dominate in person to person interactions, like this Cordilia Chase sort of thing :)

-Nathan Alterman.

Lumasan

Not sure what I should do now that I've been propositioned by two people here. Hmmm.... I think maybe I'll create the character and then go from there? Is that okay?

Roen

Absolutely, you shouldn't feel obligated by any of our pleadings, it's just the usual Lockdown rantings xD

-Nathan Alterman.

Roen

Quote from: kingmaster1 on January 20, 2013, 11:34:34 PM
I'm still trying to think of what character to play...is there a specific role that needs filling? :-)
We might be able to use a new jock, a friend of Brad's (or a foe, your call), but think of what you might like to RP and make it happen, man :)

-Nathan Alterman.

Lumasan

Name: Brooke "River" Whitaker

Sexual Orientation:Straight

D/S: Switch with tendencies to be Submissive depending on her partner.

Appearance:

Clique: Cheerleaders/Popular Kids

Subjects: Sciences (Mainly Biology, she takes after her father), Physical Education, and English (Mainly Literature classes)

Personality: Brooke is first and for most, a people pleaser. She's a straight A student and a cheerleader to keep her father happy. She helps everyone out, and she strives to do her best in any activity. She's a bit abrupt and stand-offish at times, and it usually means she needs to be left alone. She's quite an odd placement for a popular girl, but being second in command of the cheer team will get you there. She doesn't do much bullying unless its for a girl to get to the top of the pyramid or if she's expected to. Basically Brooke is a two sided coin, she has the personality everyone sees and then the one they don't. When she's in her right air, she's an energetic and earthy person, who wants nothing more than to bring joy to another person.

On's: Rough-housing, Foreplay, Forceful men (Men who can pin her in a fight, men who are stronger than her), skin to skin contact, rough sex, sex in forbidden places (ie schools, graveyards, churches etc, but not necessarily while people are around), hands (It's more of an obsession, whether the person has artist hands or farm hands), playful teasing/flirtation.

Off's: Insults, Dirty Talk, users, bathroom play and gore, heavy bondage.

Fears: People finding out her DJ Identity, being cut from the squad, rejection

Other: Brooke spends her weekends moonlighting as a popular DJ in a nearby larger city. She likes eclectic mixes of trance, dubstep, drum and bass, and alternative. Her DJ name is DJ River Rat, but no one at the high school knows what she likes to do in her free time.

She carries a laptop bag around instead of a backpack, it holds her laptop inside and any books she needs. She always has a pair of ear buds in, in between classes, listening to music.

If someone were to break her laptop, on which she mixes her music, she would lose her temper in a massive way.

On game days, she is always in uniform, and sometimes on practice days.

(NOTES: Some of these details can be up for debate, especially if someone takes interest in dating her or knowing something about her)

TheWizardofOz

Hey guys, I probably won't participate in this one. I've been unexpectedly busy and wasn't really feeling this RP, on top of that I have a few other RP's to keep up with. Hope it works out! :)

CarnivorousBunny

Name: Red Wilson
Appearance: Always very casual and relaxed, Red usually wears loose and/or comfortable clothing, second hand shoes, and bring red lipstick.  It isn't unusual for her to have dried up chocolate or soy sauce on her arms.
Clique: The Geek Squad
Personality: Lively, friendly, and enthusiastic, Red has many friends from all sorts of cliques (provided they don't care for the politics of popularity).  Her brain's main focus is food and every week she brings a small tub of experimental dishes (of both simple and 'interesting' flavour ranges) and encourages both friends and strangers alike to try.  Another favourite past time of hers is escapism.  When she is not in the kitchen, she can be seen with the geeky boys playing MTG, DnD, or some obscure board game. She has problems with taking life and its problems seriously and cannot stay in one place for too long.
Generally Red is a sweet person, but she can be a bit self-centered, impish, and has no moral problems with little lies.  Red is also hard to anger and avoids confrontation as much as possible, and like all people who bottle up their feelings, when she gets angry she becomes ferocious.
Subjects: Culinary Arts, Anthropology, and Social Science
D/S: Switch
On's: Teasing, foreplay, romance, mild bondage, chocolate, and forced/rough play.
Offs: Mutilation, toilet play, humiliation, and anal.
Fears: Rejection, bland food, and going blind.
Other: Unknown to most, other than her tight knit group of geeky gamers, Red is actually from an wealthy family.  She doesn't like to advertise it, but her family's affluence is how she can afford to keep experimenting and cooking every week.  Family life is great at home, and she feels like she needs to help others who are not as happy as her, and she feels that sharing her food is the quickest way to do this. 
Red needs to constantly eat or she starts to shake and gets weak.  To counter this she always has at least two packs of emergency snacks to last her one school day.  She also has a weakness for the cold.
my  o&o and a&a
Current Status: Back on E, but still busy.
Sworn to the Oath of the Drake.

Caehlim

Hi guys,

great to see some of the old crowd here and fantastic to see some new faces joining us. I will be reprising the role of Dylan, as featured below. (Edit: Plus, since we're starting anew I will finally do what I never could before and correct my original misspelling of the name).

Dylan

Dylan's knowledge of maths is exceeded only by his ignorance of people. His alcoholic father and overprotective but frequently absent mother did little to prepare him for the world, and a childhood filled with special classes and gifted and talented programs gave him little opportunity to develop his social skills. Now eighteen, he is on the very edge of graduating from high school.

High school has been a torment for him. He's frequently picked on, widely rumoured to be gay (which he is, but is still struggling to understand it himself) and has attracted the personal attention of Brad, the king bully himself. So close to escape, becoming trapped within this school is the last thing he wants and being trapped there with Brad and nowhere to run is a nightmare come true.

Name: Dylan

Sexual Orientation: Gay (Closeted, somewhat in denial)

D/S: Couldn't dominate an open can of sardines.

Clique: Geek

Subjects: Maths, Computer Science, Physics (Dylan spent most of his life in the gifted and talented programs, leaving him well and truly stuck in the geek clique).

Personality: Scared, nervous outside his element (which is pretty much exclusively being smart) but can muster up a little courage or sarcasm when science is on his side.

Ons and Offs
Note that these are Dylan's ons and offs. My own are listed as always in my ons/offs page (also linked in my signature). Feel free to disregard Dylan's as appropriate, so long as you keep to my own personal ones.

on's: Anything safe and non-threatening.
offs: Anything loud, rough, painful, scary, surprising or requiring social skills.

fears: Brad. His dad. Alcohol. Everything else his mother warned him about.
My home is not a place, it is people.
View my Ons and Offs page.

View my (new)Apologies and Absences thread or my Ideas thread.

Roen

Hmmm... I still need a girlfriend for my character, a queen bee for the rest of the girls. Is anybody interested? I promise Brad WILL bite xD also, femdom and other sexual details are debatable (and as said, I'm not exclusively looking for a sexually dominating female).
Also Brooke looks great, Lumasan, too bad you don't want to fill Brad's GF's role, but I get how that wouldn't be your style. I'm looking for a mean and spiteful manipulative bad girl :P One who only cares about pleasing one person... Herself :)

-Nathan Alterman.

TheHangedOne

I could see Max getting along with 'River', especially if he managed to somehow find out her secret.  Which is entirely possible, as Max would definitely be comfortable with the club scene, even if it was in another city (He's an adventurous person like that).

I'll leave it up to you, though, Luma, to determine what, if any, sort of relationship our characters have (Friends, lovers, haters, what-have-you). 
Check out my poet tree!

CarnivorousBunny

Quote from: Lumasan on January 21, 2013, 05:56:40 AM

hands (It's more of an obsession, whether the person has artist hands or farm hands)

Omg, I can totally relate, hahaha! I LOVELOVELOVE musician hands.
my  o&o and a&a
Current Status: Back on E, but still busy.
Sworn to the Oath of the Drake.

azzmeister89

Roen

Quote from: Caehlim on January 21, 2013, 06:28:34 AM
D/S: Couldn't dominate an open can of sardines.

LMFAO, I can just imagine Dylan trying to dominate an open can of sardines! xD
"Stand up straight! Straight I say!
...or you can just lay there, that's fine too...
Sorry."

-Nathan Alterman.

Caehlim

Also just as a note for anyone familiar with the previous lockdown. Certain details of his backstory were specifically built to fit in with that story and won't necessarily apply for this story as well. I'm particularly referring to the history between him and his father, but I reserve the right to change any details that were established in the previous story.

Quote from: Roen on January 21, 2013, 06:49:36 AM
LMFAO, I can just imagine Dylan trying to dominate an open can of sardines! xD
"Stand up straight! Straight I say!
...or you can just lay there, that's fine too...
Sorry."

Dylan has no business telling anything to be straight. ;)

And I'd object, if you weren't completely right. And I wouldn't object. I'm sorry. I won't do it again. Sorry... :P
My home is not a place, it is people.
View my Ons and Offs page.

View my (new)Apologies and Absences thread or my Ideas thread.