Kadrelor's Random Story (M lf F)

Started by Kadrelor, April 24, 2024, 03:17:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kadrelor

Hi All! Recently returned to Elliquiy, I've delved into a slight tangent with a game I discovered when it was mentioned by another forum member, Ditzy Dice, and later a CHYOA called Custom Girls.

The former is about a deal with the devil in the form of a game where your character can gain powerful rewards, but also randomly get bimbo-ified with different cards that can change her body or mind, or curse her to suffer certain occurrences.

The latter is a choose-your-own-adventure story where an app exists that lets the user "purchase" girls in the vicinity and then modify them by paying via in-game currency, which is earned daily, choosing from a seemingly random list of customizations that is refreshed each day.

In the past, I had a game based on an Editing App, but it fizzled both because the other player left Elliquiy, and because we didn't really define the limits of the app, or what the story would be like.

But the two games above gave me an idea. I'd like to suggest a game with a similar premise to Custom Girls: MC receives an app on his phone as a beta tester. The app allows him to select girls in his vicinity to add to his collection (perhaps there's a limit to how many girls he can hold, perhaps there isn't). Once he adds them, he can use in-game currency (e.g. coins) which is added each day to buy customizations from a random character-specific list that is refreshed each day. If he doesn't find anything he wants to buy on a specific day, he can simply save the coins and get an additional infusion the next day, potentially allowing him to buy more expensive customizations (if they appear). There are also "rewards", e.g. expensive customizations that are always available and can actually help the customized girl (e.g. from immunity to STDs, to wealth, to a number of other benefits such as the ability to swap a customization for another). Unless specific customizations allow it, all customizations are permanent otherwise.

Then, there are "Hotkeys": these are special customizations that aren't always active, but which can be triggered by the MC pressing the hotkey, and typically instigate a sudden, short-term behavior (e.g. "drop item" or "squat").

Finally, there are punishments: these are customizations that are triggered if the custom girl tries to take the phone away or play with the app on her own. MC gets a choice of three with a timer, and if he chooses none, all three get applied to the girl. Unlike all other customizations, the girl's awareness of punishments is always on - there is no way to make her think the customization is perfectly normal, while that is the default for all other customizations.

All customizations are normally set to unaware, which means neither the girl nor the world at large finds the customization unusual, alarming, or illegal; settings exist to allow the girl and/or the world to be aware of the oddness (which can be humiliating or downright dangerous).

MC is not a bad person, but will he be able to hold to his principles when this type of power ends up in his hands? And what about any girls that fall into the app's clutches?

Because of the way the app is set up, there is likely to be an element of domination (whether benevolent or not) and loss of control (or at least, compulsion) involved as girls fall into the app's trap. However, there should also be an element of curiosity or discovery: where does the app come from, how does it work, and can it be uninstalled? Can its effects be reversed? Will the characters even want to, when all is said and done?

Oh, and if desired, we can actually replicate the random nature of the list of customizations a girl receives each day! I have made a randomized table for TableSmith (a random generator that can be downloaded online) which acts exactly in this fashion, so each time the character opens the app and considers a change, a new list can be generated (with random prices for the customizations too, if desired).

Let me know what you think!