Soldier Girls - An All Female Sci-Fi Military Adventure - Need Replacements

Started by Chrystal, June 01, 2015, 11:31:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AndyZ

My char is bisexual but primarily interested in men.  Almost done with the writeup but adding a few changes before i send it in.
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

SlipperySue

Quote from: ReaperDouble0 on June 11, 2015, 09:06:25 AM
You don't have to make changes, I was just joking ^^ Though if you wish, feel free to xD

Connie is still in development so she can just as easily be straight as lesbian.

Lynnette

Quote from: SlipperySue on June 11, 2015, 09:12:12 AM
Connie is still in development so she can just as easily be straight as lesbian.

Well, if you want it, go ahead, but do what you wish to do, don't base yourself off of my joke ^^ It's not untrue, there is a large number of lesbian characters contra straight/bi, but it's not necessarily a bad thing, I just find joy in forcing straight characters into bisexuality xD
I'm available on Discord!
Feel free to message me if you want to chat
Lynnpai#4726

My O/O     My guide to set up a home server and Plex
My request thread

Nowherewoman

I'm thinking about a sort of emotionally frozen/distant char- could try your luck with her ;D
My eyes are a window to the storm that's getting close.

more me here now!  (O/Os, ideas and junk): https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=215830.0

and mea culpas  (A/As): https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=221151.0

Chrystal

*giggles* I may have to pull rank here!

Please be fully aware that although the game is in the Extreme forum, that is mostly because of the level of violence. After all, PCs are going to get rather horribly mutilated (only if you drop out...).

I have nothing per se against the butch dykes raping the straight girls... HOWEVER, I would rather there were some element of seduction involved rather than just out-and-out rape. We are all on the same side, after all.

Quote from: Nowherewoman on June 11, 2015, 09:32:56 AM
I'm thinking about a sort of emotionally frozen/distant char- could try your luck with her ;D

Yay! Glad you decided to take part, NW.

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

SlipperySue

Nowherewoman

And Riva Sinjon submitted- HOPEFULLY my usual cut and paste problems didn't butcher the formatting.
My eyes are a window to the storm that's getting close.

more me here now!  (O/Os, ideas and junk): https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=215830.0

and mea culpas  (A/As): https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=221151.0

Chrystal

All characters submitted thus far have been approved - If I forgot you, let me know.

In other news:

THE OOC THREAD IS OPEN

Please only post in the OOC if you have submitted a character sheet and had it approved. Thanks.

I need one more private for Fireteam ii, then two privates and a PFC for Fireteam iii, and a Squad-leader for Squad 1.

Then we get to start on Squad 2.

I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Chrystal

I'm looking to get this kicked off over the next 24 hours or so...

While character sheets can be submitted at any time, due to the open nature of the game, if you want to be here at the start, now is the time to get that sheet to me!

Chrystal

Wolfling72

O/O's
Snippets
A/A's
Wolfi Recommends- changes weekly
Keep it vampirated and melanated.

Chrystal

Chrystal

Just in case anyone is interested, right now would be a fairly good time to join up.

The Platoon has taken some casualties but there are still plenty of open positions in squads 2 and 3...

Chrystal

So, yeah, still accepting characters. Things will be moving on fairly soon...

Dashenka

Out here in the fields, I fight for my meals and I get my back into my living.

I don't need to fight to prove I'm right and I don't need to be forgiven.

Chrystal

Always. *grabs Dasha and carries her off*

... Oh, you mean in the game. Sure, why not.

I'm going to bring the current story arc to a close soon, and will be bringing in any new characters as replacements.

Dashenka

Out here in the fields, I fight for my meals and I get my back into my living.

I don't need to fight to prove I'm right and I don't need to be forgiven.

Chrystal

Chrystal

I need some recruits to replace the casualties taken in Mission 1.

I'm drawing that mission to a close and we will have a short period of "down-time", pulled out of the line to rest up, resupply and recuperate, get out of the armour for a bit. During this time, all replacements will be introduced to the squad.

If you want some ideas on the sort of character to create, please take a look at the characters thread. For details on what has gone before, the Mission one OC thread is best.

And of course there's the OOC thread. I am planning at some point to do a Technical thread with all the technology and stuff in one place, but so far haven't got around to it... In the mean time the first few posts in the OOC are the best place to look for tech stuff.

Please be aware that this is a line infantry platoon in a futuristic war set on ONE planet somewhere in the galaxy.

Any references to worlds, names of places, drop ships, fleets, starships or the like will not necessarily disqualify your character, but I will ask you to remove them.

Thanks.

Crash

I will drop my interest here and once I get caught up from vacation I will get a character together.

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."
Congratulations, you've unlocked Flirtatious Crash! - Envious

Crash

Need a good image for inspiration.  There seems to be a good mix of cheesecake and legit badassery in the game so far.

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."

Chrystal

Hey Crash.

I've said already I think, that photos are preferable, and would be better out of uniform - i.e.. Wearing just ordinary clothing.

The pics at the start of the threads are just there for flavour and like the picture on the box, do not represent actual content.

Crash

No problem Chrystal.  I think I have a faceclaim that fits the bill.