Equality Denied; seeking players both genders, gay or straight [MUL]

Started by shadowspale, September 09, 2009, 05:43:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shadowspale

lol as long as that chip on his shoulder is focused in the right direction I am sure we will get along. Go ahead and make a character and post it here. When approved you can place it in the character profile thread.

Voichin

Character name: George (Mugwort) Pernis
Sexual Preference: Pansexual
Dom/sub: Dom

Appearance:

He usually wears camo clothes or hiking equipment if he can find some. His weapons list is considerable for a backpack traveler - few knives, shotgun, self-made long-headed spear and a handaxe. On his head is either a beanie hat or a desert hat with neck flap.

Hair:Black
Eyes: Dark brown
Height:1.85m
Build:Athletic, with some bulk

Name of pet or Mistress: None

Are you a member of the resistance? Yes. Resistance buys food and information and sells medicine, clothes and ammo. Oh and resistance doesn't want to send him in a mine or something. These are more than good reasons to work with them.

Brief history: Born in the family of biologist and professional hunter, who lost an eye early in the war and was honorably discharged, purple heart and stuff and everything.
His father wasn't very happy with the system change, which led to a rapid family break up and ended one evening with a bullet in mrs. Pernis' head.
The next decade young George somehow managed not to die under the caring but not so able guidance of his father, traveling with him around the south-western states of USA and the northern parts of Mexico to smuggle goods between the different resistance cells or simply to run away. Thus he skipped most of what can be called education for more practical wilderness skills. Well, he wasn't left illiterate, after all there was always the need to read maps, the old botanical guides and pillaged newspapers, but his computer skills are up to now nonexistent and his general knowledge honestly sucks.
George and his father went as a team until the boy's nineteenth year, when Nature decided that old Hank Pernis had enough time on this world. Aortic dissection said a doctor from the resistance. For the next five years he went on his own, limiting his movements over a smaller area and developing ties with more people from the local resistance, whom he provides with information, game, herbs. George often serves as a messenger or a smuggler and is not above spying or shooting someone if the money is good, but doesn't undertake jobs that he considers too dangerous.

Personality:
George is mostly known by his nickname, Mugwort, which he got for no logical reason in his teenage years and doesn't really like being called by his real name. He is somewhat of a loner, able to spend weeks without talking to another human being, but can be good company if someone is eager to listen his tales about fish, birds, roots and such stuff. He never speaks about his murders and thefts and always delivers his packages personally.

Life in the wilderness doesn't really help for developing a sophisticated personality. George have yet to see someone with which he can start a relationship and as far as his sexuality goes - he really doesn't care what the partner (if any) is, as long as he feels good.
On the good side, he is generally trustworthy. Mugwort won't risk his life for someone else, but won't betray people either and usually abides his word.
Notable for bad manners and lack of empathy.

ONs and OFFs

shadowspale

Not sure I am understanding correctly. Are you saying that he and his father spent the better part of twenty years roaming around and somehow managing to avoid getting caught and chipped?

Voichin

Isn't exactly this the idea of the resistance - roaming around to avoid that? I can't imagine them sitting on one place or moving in large organized groups.

ONs and OFFs

NinaN

Hi Voichin,  I like your character, but I did want to point out a minor inconsistency.  Your character age is 24, but you say that he is an honorably discharged veteran of the war which ended 20 years ago.

Voichin

ONs and OFFs

shadowspale

The resistance is pockets of people formed from the members of smaller groups or "villages" that are scattered around the cities. Not all males are part of the resistance and its kinda hard to work at overthrowing something when you are always on the move and what you are trying to over throw is stationary.

At this point in the game we are focusing on one city. I hope to get enough players on both sides to bring in one or two more.

Voichin

Then I'll make him a messenger between the groups. I guess telecommunications are down.

ONs and OFFs

shadowspale

That works much better and you are correct in that they are. I am working at overhauling the premise (for lack of a better word) as things keep popping up that need to be addressed. the most current one can be found on the OOC group. It is rough but I am trying to get as much info out there as possible while I work on the finale one.

Voichin

ONs and OFFs

Chuukun

Posted a little idea for a starting plot in the OOC-Thread. Check it out, tried to involve as many of the characters we have so far with it. Please give some feedback so we can work out most of the finer details of it.

Similarly, if anyone dislikes it, please say so immediately. Don't wanna make anyone feel pressured into something I proposed in the spur of a moment.

shadowspale

Okay, maybe I am not understanding your character but I don't get why he would want to reinforce the very view of men that started all this and why you as a player think that scaring the piss out of a female on the men's side is a good idea or what making Fiona hate men even more is going to gain?

I don't think you are seeing that this kind of action would bring the females out alright. they would descend on the camps of males who had nothing to do with this like a swarm of angry bees. No one would be left standing as they sought to make sure it didn't happen again.

If you could manage to get past the guards and police that are patrolling to blow the tanks, hundred of innocent people would be killed, many of them slaves or pets.

On another note and one I just thought of. After twenty years your guy would be almost fifty, not so spry any more. Also how would he keep his ammo from going bad? that is a long time to keep gunpowder dry.

Chuukun

My character is exactly 39 years old, so while old, he is not too old and still in good shape. As for the ammunition, there are easy ways to store them. Sealed containers come in mind mostly. After all, I mentioned in his history that he avoids using the ammunition. If all else fails, he has a physical advantage over most women and maybe a knife or two on his body.

shadowspale

This discussion needs to remain on the OOC board please. I am not sure how possible members will take a debate going on in a thread ment to ad for members.

shadowspale

Reposting this so no one as to dig for it for awhile. I will state again that while we need female doms and resistance members; all characters, regardless of gender or sexual orientation are welcome. You can find the OOC thread here https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=47063.msg2225578#msg2225578

After bio-warfare rocked earth to its very core, killing millions upon millions; the female half of the world’s population, who by now out numbered the males, rose up and over threw their counterparts to seized control of the governments. This brought the war to an end but it was a year before there were no longer any deaths due to the germs released on the populace.

By this point, females outnumbered males three to one and they quite liked being the ones in control for a change. Knowing there would be attempts to take back control, they developed a control chip that when implanted at the base of the brain prevented a male from harming in any way, a female implanted with a trigger chip. All she had to do was press her chip (whose location was known only to her) and the male would be stricken immobile with pain until she released him.

It has been 20 years since then; males now have fewer rights than even animals. High walls protect the areas where females congregate and only a few males are allowed inside as toys. All the surrounding towns and cities have been stripped of everything useable leaving only empty buildings. Easily accessible forms of fuel such as gas have been collected and stored in large tanks within the cities any that remains outside is deep below ground and nearly impossible to get too.

Life in the cities has seen change of course; there is no electricity, phones or internet. Solar panels or generators provide power; money has no value so everything is based on a system of trade or services rendered. Females hold jobs of power and the men are either collared pets or eunuch slaved owned by the city. Males do whatever they are told by the females

Outside the cities, life has reverted to almost a medieval state with few modern luxuries. Indoor plumbing consists of oldfashion hand pumps along with tubs and toilets that have to be filled manually. Lighting is limited to oil lamps of rendered fat and bee’s wax candles that have been hand made. While there are guns aplenty, the ammo for them is scarce.

NinaN

Character name:  Cheylyn Chamberlain
Sexual Preference:  Bi-sexual
Dom/sub:  Dominant

Appearance:   

Hair:  Auburn
Eyes:  Gray
Height:  5’6”
Build:  Average

Name of pet:  None, yet (looking for pet)

Are you a member of the resistance?  No

Brief history: Before the war, Cheylyn’s father was a police lieutenant; her mother was a social worker.  After the war, with Cheylyn only 9 years old, that all changed.  Her father was arrested and eventually enslaved where he died a few years later, although Cheylyn still is unaware of his fate.  Her mother was drafted into government service and works in a hospital in another city to this day.

After the war ended, the educational system had to be rebuilt from the ground up; Cheylyn was in the first graduating class of the new matriarchal system where she excelled and immediately took a job in law enforcement upon her graduation.  As her positions on security issues became known, she was able to climb the ladder from police officer to judge, and finally to mayor, where she holds office today with an iron fist.

Personality:  Outwardly, Cheylyn is quite authoritarian and autocratic.  She takes her position of power quite seriously and believes that a hard-line dispensation of justice is the best way to maintain order, especially among the male slave population.  In private, Cheylyn is a much more gentle person.  While she will not tolerate any disobedience, she is even known on occasion to show compassion to the slaves of the city.

shadowspale

Character name: Ruben (Ben)
Gender male
Sexual Preference: gay
Dom/sub: sub

Appearance: 

Hair:  blonde
Eyes: blue
Height: 5’7
Build slender but toned.

Are you a member of the resistance? Yes. Has subjected to what a female can do; hopes that by helping he will save some other kid

Brief history: Born and raised in the city, Ruben never knew his mother as he had been sold to another female before he was ever born. From the time he could walk he was taught to submit, to be quiet and to obey. Not knowing any different he thought all men were pets, wore collars and were owned by a female. When he was sixteen, he was blamed for another pet’s actions and flogged until his back was in shreds and he had lost consciousness. He was then given to his owner’s daughter who is a supporter of the resistance. Waiting until he had healed enough he could be moved, she snuck him out of the city and left him with a man named Michael. Michael had been a doctor during the war so managed to heal his back so that it didn’t scar heavily and gave him the name Ruben. Ben was devastated when his “father” became ill and died. He blames the females for all the suffering he sees but knows that not all are cruel and uncaring. He works as a messenger as he knows how to respond if caught and still has his collar. He poses as the pet of various female supporters, using passes given by them to aide him

Personality: Ben forgets at times that he isn’t a pet any longer and submits without thinking. He still has many of the characteristics but is slowly learning how to be himself. He craves affection and will crawl into the lap of any male who will let him, seeking a cuddle. He is playful, cheerful and loving to those he knows and trusts.  He has problems expressing anger and is far more likely to hand you coffee that has been heavily salted or cut the crotch out of your pants than yell at you.

shadowspale

We now have six confirmed players; confirmed as in they had placed approved characters on the profile board. There is a seventh person who hasn't placed his character sheet there and two that I don't know if they are still interested as I haven't heard from them in a while. if we could get just a couple more on both sides we could start. 

We have one resistance leader, one guy that can work in many different areas. Two dom females that are not supporters, one not so dom female that is, a couple of pets and an ex-pet who works as a messenger. We definitely need someone to play the mayor; a real bitch with a thirst for power. A few more resistance members and at least one other supporter. It will be a bit difficult but the rest can be implied until we can get more players.

**correction** We have a mayor, its a chief of police we need

shadowspale

Please don't be shy; the more players we have the better the game will get. Male or female, sub or dom, straight or gay, I can and will find a way to fit you in as long as you are willing to work with me. I can't and won't promise you a pairing or even sex but that really isn't what the group is about; although it will happen. I will promise you that you will be given a chance to play; no character will be left sitting with nothing to do.

shadowspale

On a note that might have been misunderstood. It doesn't matter to me if you are a male playing a female or a female playing a male. Any and all players are welcome.

The only requirements are that you make a character that fits the group, take an active part and have decent writing skills. Decent to me is defined by posts that are at least four sentences long, contain punctuation and have been spelled checked. The post has been thought out, contains details for another player to work off and has been checked for errors.

I don't expect perfection but I do expect writing that shows I am playing against a person who has at least enough pride in what they write to strive for it.

We are getting there, game play is slowly starting as details are being worked out. Come join us, the more the merrier.

Mr Self Destruct

Character name: Marrick
Sexual Preference: Heterosexual
Dom/sub: Sub
Appearance:

Hair: Dark Brown
Eyes: Green
Height: 6’2”
Build: He is physically fit, kept in rigorous exercise programs by his mistress.  He is property, and should reflect well on the owner.  His skin is pale from a life-time of being kept inside, but an artificial tan does shimmer on his skin.  He normally wears whatever his mistress desires, no matter how strange or inappropriate.

Name of pet or Mistress: Fiona Uwle
Are you a member of the resistance? No.  Lack of free time of his own keeps him from forming attachments other than with his mistress.
Brief history: Marrick was only a child when the war ended.  His family had been killed, and in the chaos that followed, welfare institutions became nonexistent.  As such, he seemed destined to be nothing but another statistic, wailing at the corpses of his dead parents and gibbering in his sleep until death claimed him.  But the release never came.  Instead, a traveling group of soldiers arrived, seeing the young male child hopeless and alone.  They took the child in, and presented him to their female leaders.  The child was taken in by the new regime, initially trained to be a soldier.
But a strong resistant streak saw that career fold before it had begun.  The child was unruly, often misbehaving and resisting his tutors.  He was returned to the slave pens, where he spent his teenage years.  The physical labor made him strong, but it also broke his spirit.  The implanting of the control chip wasn’t resisted at all.  It was another measure of control for someone that had already been broken.  Because of his appearance and good-looks, he was passed around by the female hierarchy until he finally came into possession of his current master.
Personality:
Marrick is completely dependent on his mistress.  He doesn’t like her addiction to narcotics, but provides them when asked, fearful of her angry tirade should he resist.  He is her slave, and does whatever she commands, all to please her.  When she is pleased, he is left alone.  When she isn’t, he often becomes her guinea pig, and the reactions to various drugs have turned him into something of an addict as well.

shadowspale

Korbl

Quote from: NinaN on September 10, 2009, 08:46:33 AM
Also, wouldn't there be an occasional male who 'slipped through the cracks' and was never implanted?  Such a male, likely an organizer of the resistance, would be a potential role for someone who plays dominant males.  And, if he ever captured a female who thought that her implant would give her safety...
this is actually pretty much the kind of character I was thinking of, an "alpha male" type from out of the wilds that was organizing the male resistance. I wasn't thinking "slipped through the cracks" but rather "dug out his chip" with a large garish scar on the back of his neck. He could even organize a raid against a city to steal female and male children, before chips are implanted and brains indoctrinated to form a society that can hold it's own population and combat the females.

Quotecan a male, even an implanted one kill a female using a ranged weapon?
The way I read it, the woman has to press a chip implanted in herself, and thus has to be aware of the attack, so any stealth mode of attack would work.

I'm interested. Did I understand correctly that characters should posted to the profile page?
Ons/Offs

My A&As

Find out where I've journeyed
on the Map of Human Sexuality!

shadowspale

We do need more resistance members but as for digging out the chip...no. it is implanted at the base of the brain stem for a reason. By the time he would have been able to remove it, it would have healed in such a way that attempting to do so would render him basically a vegetable. 

This was purposely done this way so they couldn't be removed. In essence the males are held for a month or more until healing is complete. When I say its embedded, I mean it that its embedded in the brain stem itself after healing. Not fully but enough that removing it and the person still being able to fully function is one in a million if you are not a neurosurgeon.

The chips in the females are larger and not in contact with anything vital. While the chips can still be made and implanted, there really isn't many who can remove them.

shadowspale

Equality Denied {OOC Thread}   https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=47063.25

Equality Denied {Character Profiles}   https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=47061.0

Equality Denied {Game Thread}  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=47137.0