Interest Check in an extreme idea. Abduction, non-con and ttorture.

Started by Blinkin, January 19, 2019, 04:41:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blinkin

Well, her goes.

I've had this idea floating around in my head for a while and I want to know if anyone would be interested in it. As the subject line says, this will be extreme, so be warned.

MC: 3 brothers in the backwoods of some middle of nowhere with far too much pent up sexual energy and a deprived  imagination. All are sadist and one is a demented genius.

YC (one per player for now): A young woman )One may be older, a teacher, guardian, etc) who are unlucky enough to break down in said middle of no where and captured by the brothers.

The Story: The brothers need playthings since they broke or sold their last batch of toys and the winfall of several young, beautiful women is too much to resist. With them restrained in the basement of their old farmhouse, thy begin to torment, sexually torture and use the girls, singualarily or as a group, for their pleasures. One of them has devised a series of demented torture devices that are very homemade and unrealistic, but works in the context of the stories. The brothers don't want to leave permanent marks; it's hard to sell damaged goods and disposing of those who break too easily is probably something left to the imagination.  (Potential soft vore, or fade to black if a character breaks too much or is too much trouble to tame)

The list of possible acts/torents is too long to list, but off's will be respected on an indivual basis. Warning; your off's may be used on other players without that off, so you may see it happening in the game. Serious and detailed discussion will take place between players to ensure that no lines are crossed and everyone would be on the same page.

So, anyone interested?
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Absenses & Apologies (Updated 3/02/23)
Blinkins' Thinkin's (Story Ideas)
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.

Neo In Matrix

Interesting idea. Consider me interested. :-).

How many girls you are planning to include?

| O/O Thread | O/O - F-List (Male) | O/O - F-List (Female) |

| Ideas (All Genders) | Face-Claim List and Galleries |

| a/a | RPs |
Apologies. Slow posting due to workload. But trying to match uo will quickly do. Thanks for your patience. .!!! :)

Blinkin

Thanks for your post and interest. I'm thinking 3 to 5 girls. If there's enough interest, we'll go forward and flesh the idea out some.
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.

Jovialtraveler

Neo In Matrix

Great. I'd be playing a single, mid 20's freelancer girl who's doing research of plants in woods from where she's captured. She's doing external research on plants and wants to know medicinal usage of them to publish a paper and gain her mastery externally. Not enrolled into any institution for now, she'll be alone and no one will search for her. An easy prey I guess.

| a/a | RPs |
Apologies. Slow posting due to workload. But trying to match uo will quickly do. Thanks for your patience. .!!! :)

TeamVelma

Colour me interested.  As it looks like the scientist type is taken I'd go for a librarian following up some references she's come across as part of a local history project about myths and legends in the woods, ancient trees and so forth.
Scooby: I’m afraid you’ve gone mad with power.
Velma: Of course I have! Have you ever tried going mad without power? It’s boring, no one listens to you.

From herecomesthosemedellingkids on tumblr

Belated A&A here
O/Os here

Blinkin

I may not of made this clear, but the plausibility of 3 to 6 young women wondering around the same patch of wilderness 20 miles from the nearest sign that tells them that they're 20 miles from Hootersville doesn't make sense. They all need to be connected in some way; a "group" of young women together, regardless of why they're in that patch of nowhere.I could see some way to connect a naturalist and a librarian, for some reason, not with her books, traveling together, but some thought should be given to why everyone would be in that same patch at the same time.

Some examples that I've seen before include:

A white water rafting experience for some erason.
A camping trip to expose the young city-girls to the great outdoors.
A group of college students returning from some event together and the car/bus breaks down.
A small aircraft crash (Yes, I've seen this one too, but it makes no sense to me).
Tranee forest rangers who get into the wrong part of the forest.
etc.

The problem with going to someplace intentionally is that someone will know that you went and didn't come back. No one, especially a young woman just picks up and leaves for something like this without telling someone, "If I'm not back in a week, call out the national guard because I've been mauled by a bear or something."

So, anyway, Part of the storyline has to be having some sort of support from the other characters and if you don't know each other from Eve, you're not going to care and break that much faster.
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.

TeamVelma

Trainee Forrest Rangers/Scout Leaders on a map reading/survival exercise without GPS to navigate by would let that happen.  Scout Leaders would also allow for the people mentioned to still have their day jobs but have a common interest which as you say would help the story.

So I suggest trainee Scout Leaders or is it worth having a poll to see which one folks prefer.
Scooby: I’m afraid you’ve gone mad with power.
Velma: Of course I have! Have you ever tried going mad without power? It’s boring, no one listens to you.

From herecomesthosemedellingkids on tumblr

Belated A&A here
O/Os here

Neo In Matrix

Sure Blinkin. I didnt know you'd want it that much realistic. :-). But got the idea now. I am fine with that and would surely like to be a part of the group that everyone is comfortable with.

| a/a | RPs |