Men vs Women: The Next Round {PLease read first post for rules}

Started by Oreo, October 30, 2012, 08:14:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ritsu

Silver

O/O's  Request Thread  A/A's
Now Playing: Star - ♡ Machinedrum (A$AP Ferg Remix)
People fear what they don't understand, But then they get mad because they don't dare to do it, Everybody a shinin' star, they ain't get far so they can't prove it, Most stars foolish, full of gas, useless, Pushin' bad influence, wonder what happened to 'em?, They say hurt people hurt people, guess that is proven, They put on a mask to mask feelings, Fill the universe with mass ceilings, Most people not even tappin' in...♡

SinfulAngel

Updated Unicorn 1/24/17
      Active stories ~ 5  Post time frame 1-5 days

Falstaff

Ritsu, I am well and you?  I feel all alone in this room again
...as far as any other men I mean.  That is AWESOME! ;D

Silver

People fear what they don't understand, But then they get mad because they don't dare to do it, Everybody a shinin' star, they ain't get far so they can't prove it, Most stars foolish, full of gas, useless, Pushin' bad influence, wonder what happened to 'em?, They say hurt people hurt people, guess that is proven, They put on a mask to mask feelings, Fill the universe with mass ceilings, Most people not even tappin' in...♡

SinfulAngel

*Hugs Falstaff again* Well i'll keep you company. Even if i don't have the right appendage to make you less lonely. *giggles*

Updated Unicorn 1/24/17

Falstaff

*pulls back from Sinful gazing up and down*  Appendage?

Silver

SinfulAngel

Meant that i can keep you from being lonely even if i don't have a penis.

Updated Unicorn 1/24/17

Falstaff

*Roars with laughter*

*Pulls Sinful back in tight*  I like you
*Kisses her softly*

Silver

So why do they call it a penis anyways.. why couldn't it have been a different name...

SinfulAngel

I dont mind it called penis... I do have an issue with vagina... sounds awful.

*kisses him back sweetly and snuggles*

Updated Unicorn 1/24/17

Silver

Like 'The Pleasure Giver' Or "The Ride Inside" something with a ring to it.. Penis.. sounds depressing...

possiblejr

Falstaff

SinfulAngel

*laughs a little then shrugs at the question* Uhh.. good question.. No idea.

Updated Unicorn 1/24/17

Silver

Falstaff

possiblejr

Silver

Falstaff

SinfulAngel

-93 Damnit that is like my 3rd time witht tha number...

ohh and i like the wet and wild one.. its pun intended. lol

Updated Unicorn 1/24/17

possiblejr

yeah wet and wild was good, especially when combine with the ride inside