M looking for F for RP freeform D&D idea

Started by wildstar, June 11, 2011, 10:22:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wildstar

well it has been awhile since I have been on E and I'm gald I came back. I have an idea if anyone is interested

the wandering Dragonborn (looking for Female to play/ will work on making a good story open to ideas for adventure) M/F pairing, maybe a seductive drow too lol   

a young Dragonborn male named Kron is on a personal quest for honor and glory. for a time many had not thought young Kron could become a warrior of his race. he was the runt of the litter. though by Dragonborn standards he was just as good. what never had met any of the other races of Fea'run his mentor an old Dragonborn had forbade Kron from meeting anyone untill his training had finished. now for adventure in his heart he roams the land. who would he meet...what adventures await him ? Kron has come to the City of Kara Kal. many different races enhabit the city.

I want to see what a young Dragonborn would be who was isolated for many years as he trained without female companionship does when he is thrust apon when a young woman (can be any race or if you want a monster female that either steals something from Kron or just tries to seduce him for fun..or to kill) wanting to have then then find adventure and loving whereever and whenever they go. now this won't be a game run but freeform. and whatever kind of action you wish to do. I won't force it. Kron is a lawful kind of Dragon....:)           

Selenity Rose