Interest Check: Swingers/Sex Cruise (Started but still Recruiting)

Started by TheWizardofOz, November 26, 2012, 07:54:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheWizardofOz

The Swinging Ship

What this game is about?

This game looks into the interactions of a select few individuals (the players) on a swingers/sex cruise. My aim is for this game not only to be about the sex but also the development of the friendships and relationships that form between the players. Furthermore, this game will look at the individuals personalities and how they fit with others and the dramas that come out of it. My aim is to have 3 couples in this game and possibly a couple singles. We currently have 3 males and 2 female so we are looking for at least one more female.

Where will this game be located?

I'm looking to put it in Human Small Groups.

What is required from players as writers?

A good mix of quality and quantity. I'm not asking for paragraph after paragraph, but a appropriate amount for each post and substance in each one. As a couple, the game will require you two to communicate privately and create one post as a couple when required (In other words, not two separate posts but one post together. 1 couple = 1 post).

Character Sheet
Code: [Select]
Name: Full name, please. Include any nicknames in parentheses. Like: Gregory "Gregilicious" Gray
Played by: Player's name here
Age and Birthdate: How old they are and when they were born.
Height and Weight: Self explanatory
Sexual Orientation: What is their sexual preference? Do note if you would be up for experimentation during the story itself.

Background: Any major notes about their life, like if they're wealthy. Things that would most commonly come up as important in your writing and things your as-of-yet uncreated "friends" would know.
Other: Anything else I did not have the foresight to add.

Can we have multiple characters?

No, at least not to start off.  The cast may expand and we may add new players as things get moving, but I'd like for everyone to begin with one character and move from there.

MzHyde

I'm interested in givin' it the 'ol college try.

BlackestKnight

TheWizardofOz

Okay, so far there's 3 of us. How many people do you guys want to aim for until we start ? Maybe 10-15?

AribethAmkiir

I'm interested.  From what I've seen in the past the more people crammed into a game like this the more complicated it gets.  6-8 people, 3-4 pairs, would be my suggestion.  10-12 at most I think, but that really depends on the organization and how the game is setup.

TheWizardofOz

Okay, well we'll see how many more people are interested and then we'll cut it off at some point. With the posts, each 'couple' will keep in touch with each other and then create a post together. Do you think that'll work or is there a better way? This is my first time organizing a group this big (or a group at all) so I'm learning as we go.

Nameless One

I'm very interested, if there's still place for one!
It is "Torment". It is that which draws all tormented souls to you. The flesh knows it suffers, even when the mind has forgotten. And so you wear the rune always.

Ons and Offs

whtbitch4u2own

~White~
Offsite Contact info:
Gmail: jenwishuknew
Discord: jenwishuknew#6959

TheWizardofOz

So we have 6 now, perfectly split into 3 females and 3 males. Do you guys mind if I cut it off there or do any of you want to wait for a couple more?

BlackestKnight

Hold on, don't you need staff for the cruise?

TheWizardofOz

Of course there'll be staff, doesn't necessarily mean we need someone to play them unless we want to.

AribethAmkiir

I'm good with six, though if you wanted a few more that's alright too.

Edit:  Decided to submit a character sheet.  She can be modified if we decide to have partners or if it's a single's swingers cruise. 

Name: Sara 
Partner: ?
Sexuality: Bi
Background and Personality: Sara has been a free spirit from the beginning.  Born to two very liberal parents who were quite open in their relationship and never decided to marry, Sara hasn’t ever looked at relationships the way other people do.  Smart, witty, flirtatious, and fun-loving, Sara has spent most of her life pushing the socially acceptable boundaries.

Sara attended University in Southern California to broaden her horizons, and to have fun.  She majored in business, and dabbled in linguistics and sociology.  While she took her studies seriously, for the most part, she took partying and having a good time even more seriously.  She hadn't even been in college a full year before she attended her first "swinger's" party.  To her it was no different than picking up a stranger at a bar except that it allowed for more opportunities and the sex was guaranteed, if you wanted it.  She's been a casual swinger ever since though this is her first cruise.

Reason for swinging: Sara loves to couple with different, interesting, and unique people.  She loves being desired.

Sexual Desires and Turn Ons: Oral, group, light bondage, semi-public places, being watched.
Offs: Bathroom stuff, demoralizing/belittling stuff, extreme.

Nameless One

I'm good with six players too. That's my character sheet.

Name: Jeremiah "Jerry" Connington
Played by: Nameless One
Age and birthdate: 27 years old, birthday 11 November
Height and weight: Jerry is quite tall, slender built and quite fit, even if not muscular
Sexuality: straight
Background and personality: Jerry grew up in Florida. His parents worked as professional photographers and travelled a lot, so he grew up with uncles and grandparents. He was brilliant, but a little rebellious. He too travelled a lot as soon as he could, he studied for some years in Australia, then in Europe, to practice foreign languages (French and Spanish) and master degree in arts. He actually "works" as a painter, sculptor and photographer, and recently he knew some degree of financial and artistic success. He married young and dearly loves his wife.

He's clever, creative and quite cynical. He loves music and of course sex, with many interesting variations. He's quite dominating in the bedroom.

Reasons for swinging: he and his wife want to "spice up" their relationship. He loves trying different things. He likes the idea of watching his beloved wife brought to orgasm by other men, as much as he likes the idea of having sex with other girls in front of her eyes.

Sexual desires and turn ons: group, rough, light bondage, female partner(s) orgasms, light spanking (active), role plays.
Offs: scat, piss, blood, violence.
It is "Torment". It is that which draws all tormented souls to you. The flesh knows it suffers, even when the mind has forgotten. And so you wear the rune always.

Ons and Offs

BlackestKnight

Name: Malcolm "Django" Davies
Marital Status: Single
Sexuality: Straight
Background and Personality: Malcolm grew up in the islands just south of the north atlantic ocean, known otherwise as the carribean islands, barbados to be more exact. From what he knew of his father, he was a man of the cloth , someone respected by the community for his work as an emissary to the catholic church. This is the public persona most remember about him ,  though there was another side to him. A philanderer who fathered many children with many women married and otherwise. He was not the perfect man by any means, but like most men he had his flaws though tried to walk down a righteous path . As he grew up, Malcolm would become well known for his talent in the sport of Basketball, even making it to the Barbados Olympic Basketball team  though this was short lived due to an injury resulting from a torn ACL.

Despite this setback, he studied Fitness at the university of west indies and graduated with a degree in Physical Therapy. Shortly after he established his own Fitness and Dance studio in Barbados' capitol Bridgetown , and began seeing many clients during his tenure . As you might imagine many of these clients were young women and like his father he shared a similar weakness, One of the clients he was having an affair with turned out to be the wife of a prominent druglord and once the affair became public he had to flee the islands for his safety. The cruise ship that he was smuggled onto turned out to be cruise ship for couples looking to spice up their sex lives , he worked out an arrangement with the captain and owner of the cruise service and has been happily employed on the ship as its fitness and dance instructor for close to a year now. 

Personality-wise Django exudes a sort of mystery about himself, he is calm, self-assured but guarded with a healthy enthusiastic attitude towards life.

Reason for swinging: Django likes meeting new people and experiencing new things aboard the liner, he also works there.

Sexual Desires and Turn Ons: Oral sex, cheating spouses, forbidden fruit, group sex, dirty talk, exotic women, curvy women,  Athletic Women, twerking,
Offs: "Dead" partners, Fat partners, Torture, Overly shy partners.

TheWizardofOz

Name: Jeffrey 'Rusty' Kingston
Sexuality: Straight
Background and personality: Jeff 'Rusty' Kingston was always different to the rest of his family. Even his friends admitted that there was something special about him. He's a smart, handsome young man from a high-class Australian family. His parents always put pressure on him to do well in school and then follow his dad into the family business which he did. He went to the private school in Sydney and then went on to study Law at university and finished his degree with honors. He then went on to top all the extra examinations before working for his dad's law firm and quickly becoming a partner.

But he always wanted more out of life than working day after day, and for him all this lawyer crap was easy. He always told his parents he would travel the world, but they would have none of it. That was until one day, Jeff saved up some of  money (and quite a bit of money it was) and just left without saying a word. He travelled the world. He travelled throughout Asia, Europe, USA and South America, meeting all sorts of exotic people (predominantly women). Once he'd had enough, he settled down in the Caribbean while he figured out what he'd do for the next few years. He'd originally started attending swinging/sex partied when a girl he met in Paris took him to one. From then on he was always on the look out for hear parties wherever he went. So when he found out about this cruise, he immediately signed up.

Reasons for swinging: looking to meet interesting and different people, make some friends, and most importantly have some 'fun'.
Sexual desires and turn ons: Curvy women with a nice tight round butt and a big rack, roup sex, oral, doggy style, Blowjobs, Handjobs, Tittyfuck, Anal, F-F-M Threesomes.
Off's: Rape, violence, rough, BDSM, torture.

TheWizardofOz

So 4 of us have given character descriptions. MzHyde has pulled out of this RP so we're just waiting on one other female who said she's going to give a character description soon. So now we're down to 5 (3 guys, 2 girls), since BlackestKnight said he would rather play a single person, do the rest of us 4 want to split up into 2 couples? I don't mind it. We can always add a character or two which one more of us can play as.

whtbitch4u2own

I couldn’t figure out if I should make a profile for a single girl or a married one. So… if anyone wants to claim her as a wife, I’d be more than happy to change my CS to of a married woman. We can go over the details over PMs. Let me know.

Name: Minerva
Partner: …….
Sexuality: Straight but open minded
Background and Personality: Minerva has always been a very goal oriented person all her life. Born in the Caribbean, she inherited very fine exotic look from her mother. Growing up on an island, most she loved was the luxury of clean beach with blue water right at her footsteps. As the years passed by, she realized she loved modeling and to pursue her career she moved to the states. She figured she has better chances here in New York. She’s been struggling since then but at the end she got some offers. She’s been working hard past few years with in and out of relationships with few guys but nothing serious. She figured she needed some break and when she heard about the cruise, she was curious and thought it’d be fun. She is very open minded, fun loving, easy to talk to and bubbly.

She’d be lying if she said she didn’t use her beauty to get where she was. First time was when one of her boyfriends cheated on her but loved what they had going. He asked if they can get back together after what he’d done. She said yes but with a condition that she gets to do what he did with some other guy than him. She picked the owner, a man and wife, of well settled clothing brand who were interested in her but little hesitant to hire her. They’d sign her up as the brand ambassador for the company for a night of passion between the three. It was a one time deal but she liked it. So it was one of the things she’d like to give it a try again if the opportunity came forth.

Reason for swinging:  Minerva is very open minded and having a taste of it once, she wouldn’t mind trying again.

Sexual Desires and Turn Ons: Teasing, being overpowered, rough, oral, being desired, semi-public, well built guy, role-play, and mild domination.
Offs: Blood, scat, strict BDSM.

~White~
Offsite Contact info:
Gmail: jenwishuknew
Discord: jenwishuknew#6959

Nameless One

We're still looking for at least 1 female character. PM arydanilov if interested!

Ons and Offs

TheWizardofOz

I've updated the game details (first post). Like BlackestKnight said, we are looking for at least 1 more female to make 3 couples, and from there, there's space available for another couple or two.

AribethAmkiir

subrob99

If it hasn't been filled I would be interested in playing the last female character.

Nameless One

Updated Jerry's character sheet. And I think that you're very welcome, subrob99, but ask ary! He's our storyteller!

Ons and Offs

AribethAmkiir

A couple more options for perspective mates would be nice, but I can understand wanting to start soon.

Nameless One

I vote for waiting a little more, maybe another couple will join the cruise. But if the group wants to start, I'm ready.

Ons and Offs