Dark AU Naruto RP (F looking for M)

Started by rachelongaku, September 28, 2012, 03:13:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rachelongaku

Second Post is a Simplified Idea!

Basics of the Roleplay:
This roleplay will require these things from you:

• Literacy. I am doing more than I usually do with this one. I am asking for at least four paragraphs in a post at a minimum!
  • Capability to play more than one character and to play characters of opposite genders.
  • Extensive knowledge of the Narutoverse. I wouldn't even dare claim to know everything about it. But I know quite a bit and I expect you to be able to look things up so that we can be as accurate as possible, even if this is an AU roleplay

What The Roleplay Will Include:
Consensual and Non-consensual sex, Action, Vaginal, Anal, Oral, Romance, Pregnancy, and likely several others. Up to negotiation. Things that I will not do is scat, watersports, vore, huge age gaps.

About The Roleplay & The Characters:
Characters Played By Me
Characters Played By You

During Naruto’s training with Jiraya, several of his friends changed dramatically.

Sakura:
Chunin, Med-Nin, 16 Years Old
Two years ago, Sakura went missing. Once she became a med-nin, she decided to go in search of Sasuke on her own. However, reports now suggest that she has joined Sasuke and is helping him to find Itachi and get his revenge.

Sasuke:
Missing Nin, 16 Years Old
(same as cannon up until now, except that Sakura is now with him and he hasn’t gone crazy and tried to kill her….yet)

Hinata:
Chunin, 16 Years Old
Hinata was kidnapped a year ago. She was severely abused and raped several times over the two months she was kept prisoner. Her teammates eventually found and rescued her. The kidnappers had already taken her byakugan. During the rescue, Shino was killed and they were forced to leave his body behind. Following her return, Hinata became very unstable. Some days she would be depressed. Other days she would be extremely angry and resentful towards everyone, including her friends and especially her family. The old Hinata was gone.

Kiba & Akamaru:
Chunin, 16 Years Old
Following Shino’s death and Hinata’s dramatic change, Kiba found himself not knowing what to do. He went on a few missions by himself, even a few with other shinobi, but he was forced to realize that things would never be the same.

Kurenai & Asuma:
Jounin, 29 Years Old
Kurenai and Asuma are now officially dating, and everyone knows it. What they don’t know is that she has a fear of being ‘intimate’ with him, and after being together long enough, it is beginning to frustrate Asuma.

Neji:
Jounin, 17 Years Old
Things have gone well for Neji. He is now the heir to the Hyuga clan and has had the seal removed from him. He is starting to come out of his ‘shell’ and be more outgoing and willing to go alone with the antics of his teammates.

Rock Lee:
Genin, 17 Years Old
Thins have not gone as well for Rock Lee. He has been stuck, hitting a point where the human body cannot be pushed any further. Right now his goals consist of finally becoming a Chunin so that he could teach taijutsu at the academy

Tenten:
Jounin, 17 Years Old
Not much has happened for Tenten. She became a Jounin only a month or so ago. She has had a crush on Neji for quite some time now. So she’s finally decided to make a move and seduce Neji.

Naruto:
Genin, 16 Years Old
-Knows about Sakura going after Sasuke
-Does not know about Shino's death and Hinata's kidnapping

NPC:
Obviously there are some characters missing. If you want to include them into the main plot, we can negotiate that.

Endgame Pairings:
Naruto and Hinata
Neji and Tenten
Asuma and Kurenai
Sasuke and Sakura

Plot:
Well, I do have some ideas from the plot. I want the main part of the plot to revolve around Hinata and Naruto. The other characters are there to support that story, but that doesn't mean that we can't do a lot with those side characters.
Most of this will be up to discussion and I'd love to hear any ideas that you have.

PM Me If Interested. Most things can be changed!
Haven't been here in years but I'm in need of a good distraction!

rachelongaku

A less complicated idea:

Hinata:
Chunin, 16 Years Old
Hinata was kidnapped a year ago. She was severely abused and raped several times over the two months she was kept prisoner. Her teammates eventually found and rescued her. The kidnappers had already taken her byakugan. During the rescue, Shino was killed and they were forced to leave his body behind. Following her return, Hinata became very unstable. Some days she would be depressed. Other days she would be extremely angry and resentful towards everyone, including her friends and especially her family. The old Hinata was gone.

Naruto:
Genin, 16 Years Old
Cannon

So this one would be less complicated and specifically concentrate on Naruto and Hinata. We can still include the other characters, but 99% of the roleplay will be about Naruto and Hinata.
Haven't been here in years but I'm in need of a good distraction!