Re: Last One Wins

Started by EpitomyofShyness, December 04, 2009, 07:01:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chevalier des Poissons

-wraps his wings around her gently- There we go.
-I have Maro's heart, and I promise to take good care of it-

A & A

Slywyn

*steals the win while they're distracted and flees*
What Makes A Shark Tick ( o/o's )

"True friendship is when you walk into their house and your WiFi automatically connects." - The Internet, Probably

I'm just the silliest, friendliest little shark that ever did. Sure, I have all these teeth but I don't bite... much.

Mistress Maro

Wondering how she could be distracting with someone stealing the Win from in her shirt. WAtching Spec flee.- Nya~! -pouts somewhat but keeps snuggles to Shammy.-
~The Shammy keeps the Maro's heart with him and the Maro keeps the Shammy's heart with her <3~

I don't like laundromats because I don't want people to know what my underwear would look like if they could fly.... or if they were caught in a really small tornado-- C&H

In short, life is made into a nonstop, commerically prepackaged masturbational fantasy.--Bloom

I thought I would create something that I would personally like to listen to because a very large portion of this world's art sucks beyond description. Yet I feel that, it's a waste of time to pass judgement and who the fuck am I to declare myself an authority who's cerified, one who has the right to critique. -Kurt Cobain.

Only dumb people try to impress smart people. Smart people just do what they do.
Chris Rock

Chevalier des Poissons

-looks to Spectfade- Keep that, I have something more important than the win ;3 -keeps snuggling with Maro-

A & A

Mistress Maro

Teeheh. -cuddles the Shammy.-
~The Shammy keeps the Maro's heart with him and the Maro keeps the Shammy's heart with her <3~

I don't like laundromats because I don't want people to know what my underwear would look like if they could fly.... or if they were caught in a really small tornado-- C&H

In short, life is made into a nonstop, commerically prepackaged masturbational fantasy.--Bloom

I thought I would create something that I would personally like to listen to because a very large portion of this world's art sucks beyond description. Yet I feel that, it's a waste of time to pass judgement and who the fuck am I to declare myself an authority who's cerified, one who has the right to critique. -Kurt Cobain.

Only dumb people try to impress smart people. Smart people just do what they do.
Chris Rock

Chevalier des Poissons

-is cuddling the Maro happily-

A & A

Mistress Maro

-Lays her ears back some and grins still cuddling. Moves her hands down the Shammy and grabs his butt.- The Maro Wins! x3

Chris Rock

Chevalier des Poissons

-blinks and smirks at the grabbing- Oh, two can play this game -slides his hands on her back and grabs Maro's butt- x3

A & A

Slywyn

*peers at the two from around the corner, holding the win in his paws*

"True friendship is when you walk into their house and your WiFi automatically connects." - The Internet, Probably

I'm just the silliest, friendliest little shark that ever did. Sure, I have all these teeth but I don't bite... much.

Mistress Maro

Chris Rock

Chevalier des Poissons

-winks and rubs hand on Maro's bum- ;3

A & A

Mistress Maro

-Purrs some and leans into running her hand up his back dragging her nails lightly.-

Chris Rock

Chevalier des Poissons

-smiles and looks to her, leaning to kiss her lips gently-

A & A

Mistress Maro

-Smiles to him and kisses him back.-

Chris Rock

Magma1519

Sneaks up and grabs the win. Starts to run but is distracted by Maro and Chevalier and stops to watch tilting head to the side.
A/A https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=90553.0  *UPDATED! 8/13*

I am so sorry to all my partners. I feel I am failing you all immensely. I just don't seem to have and muse or desire to write anymore. This may change eventually but there are no promises. Very sorry to you all.

http://www.dlclearance.com/JP_BW_Man_Dry_inShower_with_towel.jpg

Mistress Maro

Nya. -pulls away from the Shammy and runs over to Magma. Smiles to him tilting her head to the side.- Teeheh. The Maro will like that. Mew. -Takes the Win and kisses his cheek before running back over to Shammy.-

Chris Rock

Chevalier des Poissons

-looks to Maro as she pulls away and ponders- Hm -was about to move towards her as she comes bck to him, receiving her with his arms and wings open, leaning to kiss her and welcome her back to him-

A & A

Slywyn

*pounces the two of them, paws grabbing at the win*

Mistress Maro

NYA! -puts the Win in her shirt and wraps her arms around herself to protect it.- Maro's Win!

Chris Rock

Chevalier des Poissons

-protects Maro, holding her close and throws a fake win around-

A & A

Magma1519

Stands stunned by such a nice kiss from Maro that he did not think fast enough to thank her for. But realizes he holds the real win still in his pocket. Walks over to Maro and offers a trade for another kiss.

I am so sorry to all my partners. I feel I am failing you all immensely. I just don't seem to have and muse or desire to write anymore. This may change eventually but there are no promises. Very sorry to you all.

Mistress Maro

-Blinks and looks at Magma.- Teeheh The Maro will give you another kiss. Mew.

Chris Rock

Magma1519

Blushes hopeing I am not making Chevalier jealous and wondering if he would like to share

Chevalier des Poissons

-chuckles- I am not jealous, she is not mime =P

A & A

Mistress Maro

Mew. -Leans into Magma kissing him on the cheek as she slips her hand into his pocket taking the Win.- Heh. Thank yous.

Yeppers. The Maro is E's cuddly kitty.

Chris Rock