Male Player    Character  Tropue
  Neysha       Eleuthera  Martial artist / Medic / Tinkerer
  Female Player       Character  Tropue
  Optional fifth
  Female Player

Optional fifth
  character
  Tropue

Players / Characters that are waiting in the wings for a spot to open up, or that haven't been approved yet.

Player  Character  Tropue  Status
  RubySlippers  Counterstrike  Soldier / Gunslinger  Needs tweaking.  Contact Rhev about the character.

So I will fully admit that this idea was inspiried partially by
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=128445.0

But when I got into reading that thread it seemed a little too intense for my tastes.  A little too dark and heavy, which is fine by the way, but not what I was in the mood for.  I'm more in the mood for some pop - bubble gum - super hero on super hero - super sexyness!

So I came up with the idea for my story "Heir to the Omega" and posted it on my "all about rhev thread"
link here:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=119972.msg5715200#msg5715200

But basically the idea is  that we would have a group of 4 or 5 supers, with a very generalized character creation process, that would be GMed by me.  They would do all the standard super team stuff... fight evil, save the day, then go back to their super hideout and celebrate in the showers, bed, on the ceiling with hot super sex.   Here's the game description if you don't want to follow the link above:

The group of 4 (possibly 5) of your characters are all super heroes in Capital City, USA.  The group of you are the famous super heroes known as the Power Pack! (we can change that name)   Led by the fearless and near invincible leader "Captain Omega"  (npced by the gm) the Power Pack! has battled crime and super villians in Captial City for over thirty years.  Members of the Power Pack! often change, but your characters are the current roster of 'supers' that make up this elite group.   But over the last year or so, Captain Omega has been getting slower.  Old age is finally taking the spring out of his step and he's ready to retire.  But the good news is he's looking at one of the members of Power Pack! to take over as the leader of this group.  Moreso, he's decided that when he does step down, he's going to pass on the mysterious "Omega Helix" the source of all of his power.

Such a chance!  Your already amazing super powers would be enhanced to godlike levels!   If the Omega Helix made a normal soldier into Captain Omega, what would they do to someone who was already a super hero?  But of course there's a catch, isn't there always?   Captain Omega doesn't want any greedy super hero to take over the Power Pack!   He wants to choose a successor who he thinks will lead them the best.  Someone who will inspire heroism in mankind as well as their teammates.  Of course, Captain Omega is a complete pervert, one of his few weaknesses... so of course, he'd respect that in a potential heir as well.
Can you be the super hero on your team to be the best, superest, hero-iest, and horniest to not only gain captain Omega's eye, but also the respect and adoration of your teammates?   All while protecting Capital City from the ruthless super villains that threaten it?

Sex + super powers + adventure = win !

Potential players MUST have a good attitude.  Willing to have fun and write some good sex scenes as well as good super hero adventures.

This thread is an INTEREST CHECK.   If there are enough people that are interested, we will start working on characters.
  But if I can't find enough interest I'm not going to start with less than four.  So go ahead and let me know what you think.

Laughing Hyena

Sure. I'll cast my hat in. I'm into superheroes at the time so why not. Male slot dibs!

Neysha

I'm formally expressing my interest in this RP. Lighthearted sexy action romp sounds great.
My Request Thread
Ons & Offs/Role-Plays Current and Past
FemDex: Index of Fictional Women
F-List Profiles: Constance Carrington, Damashi, SCP6969
Prepare For The Next Eight Years
Find me on Discord at: mnblend6567
Credit for Avatar goes to "LoveandSqualor" on Deviant Art. (and Hayley Williams)

Infinite

Which of these are Canadians reputedly famous of saying, eh? A) Eh?

Robelwell202

Mal:  "Define 'interesting'."
Wash:  "Oh God, Oh God, we're all going to die?"

O/O
A/A
Ideas

RubySlippers

AribethAmkiir

I'll join.  Something light hearted, sexy, and fun sounds great.

AndyZ

Wow, this filled up fast.  Put me on the waiting list, please.
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

rhev

Ok, well, there's definitely enough interest.  I guess what we will do then is go ahead and start with character concepts, I'll work up a very generalized character creation process... but we won't really use the character sheets as hard and fast rules, just more as a general "this is how strong you are" type of thing.

Anyone who wants to get in on this even though it's full, hang out, wait in the wings.  If we lose a player I don't think that it would be horrible for the Power Pack to replace a member.    I don't mind silly names at all, but this isn't going to be a completely silly game.  It's not going to be a warner brothers, slap stick cartoon.  I mean your characters WILL have evil to fight and villians to battle.  But think more along the lines of an eroitc "Tick" and less like Spawn.   I find the comics Tarot finds a very good tone between silliness, sexiness, drama, and action.

The focus of the game will be light hearted, but not outright goofy.   So depending on how 'funny' your name is, I'm sure it's fine.   Something like "Corporal punishment" wouldn't be bad, it would be silly, but fine.   But "Bigbewbs McGillicuddy" is probably a little too off.  What were you thinking?

*will post character creation stuff soon*

rhev

Some people have said that the character creation process is too confusing.
Since I'd like to fill this game, I think we can forgo this.
Come up with a character concept, powers, weaknesses, backstory, and post it on this thread if you're interested.   You can skip the character creation process I worked up.

Character Creation
Character Creation:

Character Creation is broken up into five easy steps.

• Buy your stats
  • Select your super powers
  • Define your weakness
  • Choose your transportation
  • Fill in the flavor

Stats:
Your super hero has five stats that need to be defined, Body, Mind, Spirit, Power and Defense.  These stats are ranked on a scale from zero to five.  For the first three stats, Body, Mind, and Spirit, a score of 1 is considered average for a human,  and a five is a near godlike ability, unattainable to non super heroes. Normal people don't have a power or defense statistic.  Below is a description of the abilities in more detail.

Body :
This statistic represents your character's general physical condition.  It may represent strength, dexterity, health, speed, fighting skill, or a combination of all of these.  Even if you want your character to be slow, clumsy, but strong as a hundred men, you'd need a high score. 
body examples

Body rank zero : This might be a sickly or disabled person.  Not very strong in any way.  Professor X has a Body of zero.
Body rank one : This is your average man or woman walking around.  They may be a little stronger or a little faster, but they aren't going to stand out in any way.
Body rank two : This is your average professional athlete.  Capable of inspiring awe in most people with their speed, strength, grace, etc, but not inhuman by any means necessary.
Body rank three : The uppermost echelon of humanity MIGHT achieve this level of greatness.  World class strength or a fighting skill that comes from a lifetime of training.  An example of this level of strength might be the human "Yip Man" or the super hero Gambit.  Athletic far above the level that 99.999% of normal humanity could ever achieve.
Body rank four : Clearly super human.  Lifting cars and throwing them, shrugging off or healing stab wounds, or running through a collapsing mine shaft at 30 miles an hour.  At rank four there is no doubt that you are super human.  Most physical superheroes fall in this category, but Spiderman is an example of a perfect four in strength and resilience in body.
Body rank five : The creme de la creme of physical perfection.  Stronger than most super heroes, faster and more agile, or able to wield a sword better than anyone alive.  These are all examples of rank five body.  Superman or the Hulk's strength,  Wolverine's physical resiliance, or Night crawler or Spiderman's agility.

Mind :
This statistic represents your character's perceptive and mental abilities.  It may represent inherent knowledge, book learning, cognition, perception, or all of these.
mind examples

Mind rank zero : Mentally defective, childlike, or mentally crippled in some way.   A blind character without any super senses would have a mind rank of zero as would a character who's just flat out dumb... aka the typical clueless valley girl.  Even common sense often fails a character at rank zero, a dangerous rating for a super hero to be sure, but maybe not for the super hero's four year old nephew who happens to wander out into the street in the middle of an epic battle.
Mind rank one : Your average human.  Odds are you have a mind rank of one.
Mind rank two : Really smart or perceptive people.  These are your mensa members, or potentially the elite scouts in an army.  People who can spot a fly at a thousand yards then tell you which direction it flew off in.
Mind rank three : The uppermost echelon of humanity MIGHT achieve this level of brilliance.  Steven Hawking would have a rank three mind, as would most super villains in most comics.  Also heroes like Batman who combine a perfect blend of intelligence, common sense, reasoning, and perception.
Mind rank four : Obviously superhuman intellect or perceptive abilities.  Professor X or Dr. Reed Richards.  These are the geniuses who manage to foil the best laid plans of the super villains of the world.
Mind rank five : Intellect that transcends even most people's comprehension of intellect.  Should a being have an intelligence of this rank, they would perceive subtle clues and hints about the world from every day environments.  An intellect of this magnitude would appear to have almost precognition of a supernatural variety.

Spirit :
This is a coverall for both social ability and resilience of a person's soul.
spirit examples

Spirit rank zero : A complete nudge.  The guy who falls for every prank and never learns, not because he's stupid, but just because he's gullible.  Honestly no one likes this guy around because he's just too pathetic.
Spirit rank one : Your average human being walking around the world.  Maybe a little more persuasive, may be a little quicker to pick things up.  But overall pretty average.
Spirit rank two : This is your average movie star, con man, or professional musician.  They are idolized as the kind of person who get what they want.
Spirit rank three : Here you border on super human force of personality, be it for good or bad.  A single human in a million might have this level of spirit, and if used for evil may rise to lead the Nazi party in Germany in the 1940s.
Spirit rank four : This is super human levels of social grace and skill.  You could literally talk the queen of England out of her panties.
Spirit rank five : Now you wouldn't have to talk her out of her panties, she'd be throwing them at you... at high tea... when surrounded by foreign dignitaries.

POWER and DEFENSE are super human only traits.  Normal humans have a rank zero  These don't have measurable levels, as they are much more nebulous.  A person who's 'power' rating is four is generally more powerful with their super powers than someone with a rating of three.   Defense functions in the reverse way, it's how much abuse you can shake off.  Be it supernatural resilience, elemental fortitude, a robotic exoskeleton, etc.   These two ratings don't cover super powers that would be covered under the first three stats.  In other words if you want to make a guy who's normal in every way, but can lift cars over his head, you would have a power rating of zero, but a high Body score.   But for more nebulous powers, like the ability to throw fire, read minds, or teleport, the greater your power rating, the more powerful you are.

Stat costs:
   At character creation, your stats all start at zero. You start with a pool of 20 'points'.  However you may earn another point or two based on the quality of your backstory, flavor, weaknesses, etc.   Talk to the GM about this.
   You may buy up by one by paying the point cost for that new rank.  In other words if you want a Body rating of 1, you'd pay 1 point during character creation.  To start with a body rating of two, you'd pay one point to raise it from zero to one, then two points to raise it from one to two, this would be a net total of three points to raise the attribute to a rating of two.  Use the table below for clarification

Statistic   
rank
Point
Cost

Super Powers:
This is the next step in creating your character.
You need to pick out up to six super powers.  The first is the character's prime power.  This is the defining ability or power for your character.  It could be something as vague as "fire control" or as specific as "has the ability to fire blue spiraling beams of light from his eyeballs that hypnotize normal people and make them think that he is grekthar, chicken god of ancient china."  Examples of this would be superman's flying, Wolverine's invulnerability, Spiderman's spidey sense,  Cyclops's eyeball lasers (pew pew pew).  Very powerful but non flashy powers may fall under this category as well, you want your character to be a non-aging near immortal?  Fine, but that's a hell of a power.   

Then you should choose up to two moderate powers.  These are commonly used, but less impressive abilites, not necessarily associated with only that super hero.  These powers won't be as powerful as your main power, but could still be quite useful.  Examples might include superman's frosty breath, Wolverine's keen sense of smell, or Wonderwoman's magic bracers.

Finally select up to three minor super powers.  These are super powers that help round out your character but aren't amazingly powerful in their own right.  Dr. Reed Richard's laboratory, Gambit's staff,  Batman's batcave, or Spiderman's 'spider tracker.'   These are abilities, items, or locations you might not see in a comic book for months and months at a time, but are still integral to that character in some way.

Weakness:
Finally, every super hero has a weakness.  You'll have to work with the GM on this one.  It has to be significant or else your character is boring.  Superman would be boring as hell if his only weakness were kryptonite, but that's not actually his biggest weakness.  His biggest weakness is his sense of moral code, and the need to CONSTANTLY protect lois lane.  All of the best super heroes have at least one major weakness, and often several.  Point of fact, the GM may grant you bonus points for character creation depending on how powerful your weakness is and how well it fits with your character backstory.

Transportation:
How does your character get from point A to point B?   This could potentially be a super power, that doesn't count against the limit for super powers.  But it's used only as transportation mostly.  You may fly like superman, have an awesome car like batman, swing on webs like spiderman, You might run and leap from rooftop to rooftop like The Tick, hell.... you might even just have a bus pas or your mom's used mazda miata for all I care.  It's your choice!   This can be a super power that you didn't define above.

Flavor:
Then we just need to fill in the flavor.  Tell me about your character, their past, their dreams, goals, desires.  What does their super outfit look like?  Do they have a secret identity? Pictures are great for this section.

So, let's take a look at what a character might look like shall we?  I'll make a character sheet for one of the best super heroes ever:

The tick

The Tick
The tick was created with a total of 22 points, so just slightly more powerful than your starting characters will be.

Stats
Body : 4    (10 point cost)
Mind : 0     (0 point cost)
Spirit : 1     (1 point cost)
Power : 1     (1 point cost)
Defense : 4     (10 point cost)

Super Powers:

- Prime Powers
Technically none.   Although his Super Strength and Nigh Invulnerability as represented by his body and defense ratings

- Moderate Powers:
"Drama power," basically a tendency for The Tick's powers to increase as the situation becomes more dramatic

- Minor Powers
Can survive in hostile environments, including space

Weakness:
Exceptionally stupid and gullible.
Conforms to his own, bizarre, moral code of righteousness absolutely.
Completely loses his balance if his antennae are impaired.

Transportation:
Usually running and leaping from rooftop to rooftop.   
However in the past he has used public transportation (the bus) and even convinced his sidekick Arthur to borrow his sister's car for the evening.

Flavor:
Honestly, if you don't know about The Tick, just torrent the show. 
It's flat out amazing, the cartoon was generally better than the live action show, but honestly even that was pretty damn good.

One more...

Tarot; Witch of the Black Rose
Tarot was created with a total of 22 points, so just slightly more powerful than your starting characters will be.

Stats
Body : 2    (3 point cost)
Mind : 1     (1 point cost)
Spirit : 3     (6 point cost)
Power : 3     (6 point cost)
Defense : 3     (6 point cost)

Super Powers:

- Prime Powers
She is a powerful witch, able to cast several magick spells both offensively and defensively
She also has telekinetic abilities

- Moderate Powers:
Very tough and resiliant, shrugging off or deflecting blows that would kill a mortal
Flight
Teleportation

- Minor Powers
Black cat Familiar
Magical blast attack
Mystical sword and armor

Weakness:
Limited by her strict adherence to the witches code
Several loved ones that can hinder or help her, two regular lovers (Jon and Boo), her mother, and her sister who is quite often her most bitter rival.
Sworn enemy in the Dragon Witches
Often finds her wiccan practices lead to prejudice.

Transportation:
As a modern woman, she does own a car, but in the comics she's often found running, flying, or teleporting.

Flavor:
Tarot is a creation of Jim Balent and is an adult comic book that is quite popular.

Neysha

Oh man, I need to get my head out of the mainstream, I've never heard of Jim Balent or his work. Never saw much of the Tick either... was that the comedy kids cartoon? An erotic version of the Tick would be hard for me to wrap my mind around. I think I'll follow the lead of my more knowledgable co-posters in that regard. :)

Lets see if I can make a character now. :)
My Request Thread
Credit for Avatar goes to "LoveandSqualor" on Deviant Art. (and Hayley Williams)

rhev

It was a cartoon, but it was definitly a little more than a simple kids show.  Some of the references, hidden, were a little advanced.   I'd say for tweens and teens.  But this game isn't specifically an erotic Tick, I just like him as an off color super hero is all.

Robelwell202

The tick graphic novels were hillarious, as well.  I'd love to know a bit more about the character-generation process, if possible.

O/O
A/A
Ideas

RubySlippers

Counterstrike

Costume Notes
Wears a matching mask, usually carries a machine gun in a back holster and two pistols with autoload clips to the back - think like Tomb Raider in the movies and a sawed off shotgun like the Road Warrior had in a right thigh holster. No earrings!
http://ww4.actiongirls.com/gallery129/Merc-Carmen-pics-ac/actiongirlscarmendressedtokill001.jpg

Stats
built on 18 points since no place to burn the last two at the moment
Body 2 [3 pts.]
Mind 2 [3 pts.]
Spirit 2 [3 pts.]
Power 2 [3 pts.]
Defense 3 [6 pts.]

Powers
[Prime] Use Firearms with Ability Surpassing Most Others
[Moderate] Acute Perception of Surroundings, Lightning Reflexes
[Minor Powers] Arsenal of Deadly Firearms, Gadgeteer, Fight in Close Combat (armed and unarmed), Pimped Out Superride [Black Beauty]

Weakness
Besides having no superpowers that one would consider superpowers she is constantly not given credit for actually stopping major criminal figures (villians) sure they believe she stopped a common drug gang or a thug who may be above the norm (henchman) but stopping a real criminal with powers clearly it wasn't her, or she held them off as a real hero stopped the criminal or the like. [Like Booster Gold]

Transportation
Black Beauty her pimped out ride it looks nice with armor and sleek lines with some cool enhancements not up to the Batmobile but still good to have around.

Flavor
No one can get why she is on the team, sure she is a capable human but has not demonstrated any powers per se and her only reason is her mothers fought crime, so is kind of a legacy. But come on she uses guns and a cool car and is good but hardly like the others. Is openly a lesbian and is a porn star and has a corporate sponsor Hustler magazine.

Neysha

Let's see how this goes... my first Group RP character... sorry but I wrote a novel for the flavoring.

Eleuthera

Appearance:
Just a few inches over five feet tall, she is of a small frame and stature, but she's in extremely good shape after an extremely active lifetime of training and honing her mind and body.
Appearance
Appearance

Stats:

Body: 3
Mind: 2
Spirit: 2
Power: 1
Defense: 3

Super Powers:
-Prime Powers:
>Martial Arts- She’s phenomenally talented as a martial artist, with two generally synthesized forms she engages in. The first depends heavily on the grappling and submission arts including Jiu Jitsu, Judo and Wrestling, referring to it as her 'Strong Style.' Her second style is based on striking arts, mostly Karate, Shaolin Kung Fu styles and some Western boxing and Savate techniques, focusing on distance and unorthodox striking combinations meant to put her opponents off balance and vulnerable. She refers to this as her 'Sharp Style.'
>Battle Gear: Eleuthera is well equipped with Golden Age equipment, including a durable Ferrous Fiber olive drab jacket and pants. She also has a tendency to carry a hardwood bokken sword or a simple pair of batons to batter her enemies with. She even has her own utility belt with a variety of gadgets. (Utility Gadgets including: Several leather straps, length of nylon rope, a Leatherman Multi-Tool, LED flashlight/strobe, a small lighter, length of insulated chain, grapple hook, a pouch of ground pepper & scented incense, pocket digital camera w/ protective case, replica handgun, Travel First Aid Kit from the Red Cross w/ oxygen face mask.)

-Moderate Powers:
>Stealth: She has become exceptionally proficient in hiding in plain sight, as well as a master of using the shadows and darkness to (not literally) ‘disappear. Unlike the common perception of the ninja, her stealth ability relies more on looking anonymous, unobtrusive and not raising attention, through studying body language, line of sight, vision based psychology and using very basic disguises and mannerisms as opposed to actual evasion, sneaking and tricks of light and shadow.
>Chi Magic: She possesses a wide array of mild, low grade chi or ki derived powers including 'seeing' the spiritual auras of people, limited internal temperature control, pain and sensation tolerance (heat & cold for example), and other fairly minor skills that usually derive from a state of intense meditation/ concentration. To a considerably lesser degree, and largely due to the disharmony and conflict within her, she has only the rudimentary skills in channeling and focuses her chi through physical strikes, to the point of pulverizing bricks and small beams of wood with little harm to herself in some cases and other minor and temporary ‘surging’ of her physical capabilities.

-Minor Powers:
>Medical: Eleuthera is a certified medic and also familiar with various traditional Japanese holistic medicine and rejuvenating meditation and other rites.
>Roadster: She likes driving fast and cool vehicles and is fairly good at it. It is one of her materialistic failings.

Weakness:
>Disharmony: Eleuthera has bound herself to never take a life, regardless of circumstance and within reason, to not allow life to be extinguished through inaction. She strives to uphold this and will not try to violate the spirit of her oath by refusing to save those in peril or through other obvious contrivances.

Transportation:
>Cars: She drives fast and cool ones. She's also fairly good at roof hopping.

Flavor:

The youngest child of three, she had two older brothers. Where she grew up, one either had to have the brains, the brawn or the luck to escape. She had a combination of all three. As a white minority in a poor area, they were all bullied, depressed and left to believe that there was going to be nothing more then what they had. Her older brothers unfortunately ended up in juvenile hall and prison, and she ultimately became a ward of the state. But that didn’t sit right with her.

Freedom was a grand theft auto away and after stealing her first car, pursued a foolish dream of being a world famous street racer. It never quite happened, though for a stable source of income, she got oddjobs, one of them ultimately being doing janitorial work for various dojos and monastaries in the area and ultimately turning her on to the study of martial arts at an early age. Eventually the State found her and dumped her into an orphanage when her luck finally kicked in.

One of the monasteries that she had done work for soon adopted her and soon the monks discovered a particular spiritual strength in her soul and due to her immersion in such a virtuous, enlightened and serene surroundings, honed her violent and aggressive tendencies and passions, teaching her to refocus her passions. Realizing her potential, and as she recognized her own restless soul, it was decided to give her a proper schooling in the Buddhist manner and soon she was on a flight to the Far East.

Initially she found peace in study as a nun, in India, but it was in training as a Dob-Dob warrior, she found true fulfillment. Her passion was satiated by the martial arts, her curiosity by the desire to undergo the mind-body transformation and pursue enlightenment. Unfortunately she never was content, as her soul was constantly torn between pursuit of spiritual enlightenment through meditation and reflection and pursuing enlightenment through the egotistical method of practice and execution of principles beyond the monastery itself.

With this internal conflict and disharmony in her soul, she set out to the world beyond the monasteries she had known despite being only a teenager. She traveled to China, where she learned that the journey of the martial artist to perfection is parallel to that of the monk on the path to enlightenment. In Japan, she learned how the pursuit of the martial way can even be superior to that of the monk. Unlike the monk who wishes to achieve enlightenment and benefit humanity, the warrior through his martial training and discipline, actually has the greater freedom of choice to help and greater knowledge of oneself.

The greater the warrior, the greater the freedom, the greater the danger of ego and yet in counterbalance, the greater one can benefit humanity. Much like Musashi, the prototypical ronin, she cast aside her old name and took to calling herself Eleuthera Damashi, free spirit. She traveled the world, learning, training, studying, practicing as she realized egoism and altruism were intertwined. One must become great to effect change and yet, to counterbalance the negative, must never take power over others, deny them their own chance at enlightenment. Mongolia. Russia. France. Great Britain. Brazil. Philippines. Korea. Thailand were all visited by her and learned of the nine virtues she upheld, humanity, courtesy, wisdom, trust, goodness, virtue, loyalty, courage and most importantly, justice. Not all of them took.

Despite her enlightened teachings though, she was still unable to tame the aggression and passion in her soul, finding no teaching beyond the martial arts and no spirit beyond that of the warrior could temper her emotions. She still embraced aspects of materialism, and was still addicted to the freedom and competition that existed in the world and when she returned to her original monastary, depressed and disillusioned, confessing she felt she had learned much of the world, but nothing of the soul. The monks thus suggested she focus her passions, her Western materialist upbringing and warrior spirit into fulfilling the virtue of justice.

She immediately knew how to do just that. She stopped it in front of the house of one person, Frank Carwood Carver. But from information she learned abroad, about a half century ago, Frank was once known as the Nazi bashing superhero Unknown Soldier. She simply walked up to his door one day and asked if he could train her.

He laughed in her face.

But she didn't give up. After a week of refutation, she went to plan B and in complete violation of her teachings, started bugging the hell out of him. When he found a quarter of a metric ton of junkmail outside his mailbox, he was piqued. When telemarketers called from offices in India offering to sell him ED drugs at four in the morning, he was annoyed. His utilities shut off another week after that, but it was only a prelude to the hounding he was getting on the street from the youths. And every day of his torment, she visited him every morning, while also stealing his daily newspaper. He put two and two together and caved in. He'd train the spirited woman. If she could be this annoying to a Nazi smashing hero like herself, one could only imagine what she could unleash upon villainy.

During the day, they dueled in moldy basement boxing gyms and studied from well worn texts and tomes, while at night the city rooftops were their playgrounds. In three months of training that made her time studying abroad and around the world seem like a health spa retreat, she went from a peak trained human, to a superhumanly trained hero. When those three months were up, he knew she was as ready as she'd ever be. The speed with which she learned was incredible, but she seemed to be gripping onto him like a father figure that she never had.

He was getting too old for this kind of stuff though, so one day they stopped in front of a bank that was being knocked off by a group of professionals. He said it would be her first true test as they both moved in to stop the robbery, but when the smoke cleared, the gunfire ended and the last robber hit the marble floor, she glanced over her shoulder and realized her mentor was gone, having left her as soon as she entered the bank. Having taken out all of the evildoers by herself. she discovered she was able to pursue a path that would pursue the virtue of justice, benefit humanity, and effect altruistic change while tempering her ego and ultimately, prove she could pursue enlightenment by following such an egoist and martial path.
My Request Thread

RubySlippers

Does Eleuthera want to team up with Counterstrike they seem to share similar fighting styles save well my character never gets the credit.

rhev

Quote from: Robelwell202 on January 21, 2012, 07:57:40 AM
The tick graphic novels were hillarious, as well.  I'd love to know a bit more about the character-generation process, if possible.

Sure, feel free to contact me on IM or PM.
What would you like to know more about?   It's not really going to be a hard system, it's more of a general guideline type of thing.   Also since people are making their characters before contacting me with their weaknesses, lets say there's a LITTLE bit of give about how many points you have.   So let's up it to 22 points, and if you have leftover points when you're done, make a note of how many you didn't spend... I'll take that into account somehow

Neysha - Eleuthera is approved, You've got the first spot on the team for sure.   Great character.   The only thing I'm wondering about is the 'tesla bracers.'  Could you explain these a little better?   The flavor doesn't really mention them and I'm not familiar with what they might be.  Also she seems a little bit broad, would you consider nixing the guns and either mechanic or medic?   Focus on her being a kungfu mechanic or maybe a ninja medic? 

Rubyslippers - Contact me, I have a few issues with your character and would like to talk to you before approval.

rhev

Quote from: AndyZ on January 20, 2012, 08:22:59 PM
Wow, this filled up fast.  Put me on the waiting list, please.

I'm not going to just do first come first serve.  So if you like this idea, go ahead and make up a character.   The first 4 or 5 characters I really like will be my players.

Neysha

Quote from: rhev on January 21, 2012, 01:06:34 PM

Neysha - Eleuthera is approved, You've got the first spot on the team for sure.   Great character.   The only thing I'm wondering about is the 'tesla bracers.'  Could you explain these a little better?   The flavor doesn't really mention them and I'm not familiar with what they might be.  Also she seems a little bit broad, would you consider nixing the guns and either mechanic or medic?   Focus on her being a kungfu mechanic or maybe a ninja medic? 

Yeah I was having trouble finding six superpowers to fill in so I went a little broad. Sowwe. I decided to nix the guns and mechanical abilities, because they are quite out there and contradictory to the nature of her character. Made her more of a warrior monk. She still has some gadgets, but most of them are very simple and utilitarian plus her armored jacket deal. And she still likes speed since deep down, she is still an adrenaline junkie.
My Request Thread

rhev

Looks great, I'll list her as a 'tinkerer' moreso then an actual mechanic.

Neysha

Quote from: RubySlippers on January 21, 2012, 12:56:59 PM
Does Eleuthera want to team up with Counterstrike they seem to share similar fighting styles save well my character never gets the credit.

I'm sure we can hang out lots, especially since we both are action girls and like cars and yeah, we do compliment each other it seems, fighting style wise. :)

Plus this is a small team, we'll have to work with each other regardless.
My Request Thread

AndyZ

Quote from: rhev on January 21, 2012, 01:10:21 PM
I'm not going to just do first come first serve.  So if you like this idea, go ahead and make up a character.   The first 4 or 5 characters I really like will be my players.

Awesome.  Let me give you the basic idea of what I'm playing with and see if it sparks any interest with the GM.  Still working on a name.

For decades, science believed that the speed of light was the absolute speed limit of the universe, until neutrinos were shown to break that limit.  My character was working on replicating these results, attempting to determine if the universe had any true speed limit, when he accidentally tore a hole in space/time and flooded his laboratory with as of yet unknown particles.

Although he is still alive, he no longer exists in the same natural timeframe in which ordinary people find themselves.  This allows him to display what many would consider to be superspeed, where his body moves either much faster or much slower than other people relative to a normal time frame.  On occasion, he winks out of existence entirely, disappearing for an indeterminate amount of time before suddenly reappearing somewhere else where he is needed.  He doesn't seem to have any control of this ability as yet, but his sudden appearances always seem to be in a time and place where his strange abilities will be needed.

The most obvious weakness of his new state of being is his displacement from the timestream.  He never seems entirely sure of the date, and often remembers things which have not yet happened, at a cost of not remembering things which might have been as recent as last week.  Relationships would be confusing, and remembering anniversaries would be practically impossible.  So far, he seems content with his fate, accepting that he can use his powers for good even at the cost of his personal life.

This might be too confusing for a game, but I think it would be fun to play if the concept seems alright to you.

Body 2 = 3 points.
Mind 3 = 6 points.
Soul 2 = 3 points.
Power 2 = 3 point.
Defense 2 = 3 points.

Prime Power: Temporal Distortion.  He can slow himself down to a blur, allowing him to pull the clips out from enemy's guns, dodge bullets, throw a huge flurry of punches in less than a second, and if it wouldn't be too powerful, maybe pull enemies out of time temporarily to freeze them in place.

I would imagine that both moderate powers would likely fall under this category as well.  I can try to separate them out if necessary.

Minor powers: Laboratory, future visions (occasional but rare as he tries his best to remain in the present), not quite sure for the third.

Weakness: Temporal confusion.

Transportation: Suddenly appearing where needed.  He has some concerns about this, because he's not sure what will happen if he appears in the same place at the same time, but so far it hasn't caused any problems.

If this idea won't work, let me know and I'll see about something else.

It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Robelwell202

Gonna bow out from this, and say, respectfully, Thanks for allowing me to give it a try.  Just having a really hard time coming up with a character idea.

Again, thanks,
R

O/O
A/A
Ideas

rhev

Absolutely Rob, thanks for showing interest!

AndyZ - I love the character concept.   Lets hold off on letting him totally stop people in time, and limit it to speeding himself along greatly or slowing others down.   I like the weakness that he's somewhat displaced temporarily and has issues with his memory.  Now I don't see your guy as having any super powers OTHER than the temporal displacement, no throwing lasers or what not, but it seems like your guy is going to be the scientist of the group, so he doesn't have to be the powerhouse, right?

Approved, but I'd love to see a picture and maybe finish fleshing the guy out, ok?

AndyZ

For decades, science believed that the speed of light was the absolute speed limit of the universe, until neutrinos were shown to break that limit.  Dr. Craig Charleston was working on replicating these results, attempting to determine if the universe had any true speed limit, when he accidentally tore a hole in space/time and flooded his laboratory with as of yet unknown particles.

Although Craig is still alive, he no longer exists in the same natural timeframe in which ordinary people find themselves.  This allows him to display what many would consider to be superspeed, where his body moves either much faster or much slower than other people relative to a normal time frame.  On occasion, he winks out of existence entirely, disappearing for an indeterminate amount of time before suddenly reappearing somewhere else where he is needed.  He doesn't seem to have any control of this ability as yet, but his sudden appearances always seem to be in a time and place where his strange abilities will be needed.

The most obvious weakness of his new state of being is his displacement from the timestream.  He never seems entirely sure of the date, and often remembers things which have not yet happened, at a cost of not remembering things which might have been as recent as last week.  Relationships would be confusing, and remembering anniversaries would be practically impossible.  So far, he seems content with his fate, accepting that he can use his powers for good even at the cost of his personal life.

His superhero name, Timex, comes from a joke where Captain Omega suggested that he invest in a watch.  Craig responded by rolling up his sleeve, showing a watch that was six months behind the modern day.  Somehow the name stuck anyway.

This might be too confusing for a game, but I think it would be fun to play if the concept seems alright to you.

Body 2 = 3 points.
Mind 3 = 6 points.
Soul 2 = 3 points.
Power 2 = 3 point.
Defense 2 = 3 points.

Prime Power: Temporal Distortion.  He can slow himself down to a blur, allowing him to pull the clips out from enemy's guns, dodge bullets, throw a huge flurry of punches in less than a second, and if it wouldn't be too powerful, maybe pull enemies out of time temporarily to freeze them in place.

I would imagine that both moderate powers would likely fall under this category as well.  I can try to separate them out if necessary.  Perhaps one of his powers involves being able to manufacture various devices which can assist the team in various matters.  Having given the entire team earbud communications would be awesome, and maybe I can work on hover technology for the cars for the ladies as well.

Minor powers: Laboratory, future visions (occasional but rare as he tries his best to remain in the present), not quite sure for the third.

Weakness: Temporal confusion.  Perhaps his work in the laboratory will cause the occasional "side effect" as well.

Transportation: Suddenly appearing where needed.  He has some concerns about this, because he's not sure what will happen if he appears in the same place at the same time, but so far it hasn't caused any problems.  Usually, he remembers the basics of what's going on when he appears in an area, although sometimes he has to improvise.