FUCKHEAD!: A No More Heroes™ RP (I smell a Reboot/Continuation...)

Started by Iblis121, May 14, 2012, 08:55:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Iblis121

<a href="https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=142086.0">OOC Thread</a>

The Story Thus Far...

Under Construction. IMPORTANT!: This RP takes place a year after Travis and Sylvia are reunited, which means it takes place three years after the defeat of of Jasper Batt Jr. BE ADVISED, THE TIMESKIP IS THREE YEARS.

Character Profile

[float=right][img padding=8] Assassin Image [/img][/float]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Titles (If Applicable):[/b]
[b]Profession/s (If Applicable, besides Assassin):[/b]
[b]Age: [/b]
[b]Nationality:[/b]
[b]Relatives (If Applicable):[/b]
[b]Backstory/History (Most of the ranked Assassin's can have some fun here, unless your backstory's already been established):[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Weapon/s Of Choice:[/b]
[b]Abilities & Powers (If Applicable)/Combat Skills:[/b]

Taken:

Travis Touchdown/Jeane (Cat)/Thunder Ryu - Iblis121
Bad Girl - Brittlby
Harvey Moiseiwitsch Volodarskii - Revenent
Kimmy Howell - Carlissa
Nathan Copeland - Styx26

Availible:

Sylvia Christel
Jeane Cooldown/Christel
Henry Cooldown
Jeane Touchdown
Helter Skelter
Death Metal
Dr. Peace
Shinobu
Destroyman
Holly Summers
Skelter Helter
Charlie Macdonald
Cloe Walsh
Million Gunman
Ryuji
Margaret Moonlight
Alice Twilight

OCs ARE allowed. However, I would like to see at least an even amount of canon characters and OCs.

Unplayable/NPC (Wanna play one? Send me a PM, we'll talk about it):

Dark Star
Ermen Palmer
Doctor Naomi
Ryan Yamazaki
Randall Lovikov
Diane
Jasper Batt Jr.
Mimmy
Dr. Letz Shake
Matt Helms
Speed Buster
Captain Vladimir

Kunoichi

I'd certainly be interested.  No More Heroes is awesome. ^^

Iblis121

Awesome! ^^ Glad to see that someone's interested, I didn't expect a reply so quickly.

Just so people know, I plan on playing Travis Touchdown myself. Also, I'd like to bring back old assassin's somehow. You know, assassins Travis' already killed, probably via an obvious and comical reference to another game, anime or movie because this is No More Heroes and it's just ridiculous enough to be appropriate. Of course, I'm not sure how yet.

Brittlby

If Destroyman can come back, I'm sure the others can too. I'd be game to play one of the assassins. Possibly Holly Summers or Bad Girl.
Nitpicking naysayers barking like beagles, through the tall grass of poisonous tongues
Slide down your throat like an antidote you can quote...

O/O

Insano

Loved the game series, so I'm definitely interested in joining up for anything related to it. Leaning toward making an OC over taking on one of the past assassins, but I'll consider the options and see what I may decide on as we go along.

Iblis121

Yeeeeeah. The New Destroymen were bigger assholes than Destroyman was on his own. :P I'll probably just let people individually decide how and why whatever assassin they want to play has returned. They WILL have to explain why their character's back, though.

Anyway, yes, glad to see interest building up. I can probably put character reservations up on the OP so that people know who's taken.

I'd prefer if more established assassins were taken before OCs were made.

Insano

*nods* Understandable about the preference on established characters over OCs. I'm mostly holding back on taking an established one since I need to re-familiarize myself with a lot of the first game assassins again, but wanted to throw my name into the hat real quick. So off to the youtubes!

Iblis121

No problem ^^ I just recently beat No More Heroes: Heroes Paradise, even though I already own and have beaten the first two on Wii, so I had an urge to make this little group RP.

By the way, I made a list in the OP of available characters and NPCs. Though seriously, if anyone has any interesting ideas for any of the NPCs, I may be swayed to make them playable, just send a PM.

Kunoichi

Eh...  To be honest, I was more looking forward to getting a chance to explore the world, rather than just reintroducing the canon characters and interacting with them.  Sorry, I'm afraid I'm pulling out. ^^;

Iblis121

It's alright. Like I said, there will be OCs, just not until a few more canon characters are taken.

I actually was hoping to explore the world a bit further, but I also wanted to introduce canon characters in order to see how they, you know, live. They all had their own lives with back-stories that were scantly explored. Plus, the characters are half of what makes No More Heroes so damn good.

Brittlby

Nitpicking naysayers barking like beagles, through the tall grass of poisonous tongues

O/O

Iblis121

Cool, she's reserved for you.

I'll give the thread a while to simmer in the request section, but after 3 or 4 days I'll probably start the planning phases and such with those who are around.

Iblis121

Three people? Oh c'mon, there's gotta be more people interested! D:

For those who've already expressed interest, I'm thinking of being a bit more lax with OCs. I was thinking, and I certainly wouldn't mind seeing some new assassins, with a few old ones thrown in.

Brittlby

I want this something terrible. Do you have any kind of a character sheet or should we just wing it?

O/O

Revenent

I'm in. It was hard deciding, but I think Harvey Moiseiwitsch Volodarskii is the way to go for me.

Iblis121

As soon as I can, I'll put a character sheet up.

Iblis121

Carlissa

I just finished playing No More Heroes 2. Was somewhat disappointing about the ending, as Bat Jr. was a terrible character and I didn't really like the ending Travis and Sylvia got. I never liked them as an actual couple...

Now that I got that out...

I'm interested in this, but I don't really see how most of the characters that died could come back. Maybe we could have a reference to Lollipop Chainsaw and ressurect them like that... Just an idea.

I laughed when I saw Jeane Cooldown. I might consider choosing her depending on the time period of the game. But if it's too soon for her, I would like to pay as Kimmy Howell. I always found her amusing.
"Damn kids doing work. Back in my day we worked 18 hours a day and still had time for 12 hours of fun before a solid 8 hours of sleep in 24 hours".

Revenent

Considering my character is a magician, I think I have the easiest time saying how he survived...

Brittlby

I'm going with deal with the devil personally. After all, there is precedence in Santa Destroy for unholy barters.

O/O

Brittlby

Name: Unknown
Titles (If Applicable): The Bad Girl
Profession/s (If Applicable, besides Assassin): Mascot for the Santa Destroy Warriors
Nationality: American
Backstory/History: The Santa Destroy Warriors possess the dubious honor of leading the league in violence towards fans, thanks in large part to their mascot. Hired on for her sweet lolita curls and innocent face to fill the shoes of their recently deceased (from food poisoning at the concession stand) mascot, Bat Girl.

Unfortunately, given that they lacked the funds to hire from a proper modeling agency, given the numerous lawsuits hovering over their heads that year, the manager wisely decided to go through pictures from the local mad house. Her bloody reign of terror within the Destroy Stadium lasted three years.

Quickly re-dubbed "Bad Girl" by the fans, her penchant for giving out head trauma and broken arms to fans who didn't cheer appropriately in her rookie year earned her the fear of baseball enthusiasts throughout Santa Destroy. It was her second year when she came to the attention of the UAA, her competitive nature leading her to go to rival team's star players outside the game and beat them to death prior to game time.

Despite her lack of any real skill in combat, her sheer viciousness and need to win propelled her up the ranks of the UAA. She rested at the second spot for seven months, infrequently called to task now that she was a well known quantity amongst assassins. Dangerously mad and without remorse, she drank and killed her way through the daily grind...

Until Travis Touchdown killed her.

With a beam saber in her guts, she kept hitting him, not willing to die. At last he forfeited the match in the face of her fury, allowing her to slip into the cool blackness of oblivion. Unfortunately, she ended up somewhere slightly... hotter.

Tortured in the flames of perdition, she weathered Hell much the same as she weathered Santa Destroy, by getting really pissed off. Her eternity of raging impotently against the flames, swinging her bat at them for having the audacity to burn her was cut short.

"No More Hero" or not, Travis Touchdown's soul was drenched in blood. It was prized above all others by Lucifer, and so "Lucy" sought to speed up the acquisition process. On record as the only combatant to "Win" against Travis Touchdown, The Bad Girl seemed an ideal candidate as Hell's Champion. With the hatred of a thousand Henchmen slain by the No More Hero poured into her skull and the flames of the inferno burning in her chest, she was set loose upon an unsuspecting Santa Destroy to wreak havoc...

And claim Travis Touchdown for Hell by any means necessary.

Personality: Competitive to the point of murder, she has a need to win in all things. Given her dossier she is not above using trickery, poison, car bombs, gardening tools or STDs to get the job done, though she mostly prefers blunt force trauma. The woman herself is an alcoholic and nymphomaniac with a decided slant towards domination and sadism.

Made less stable by her time in Hell, rage was always her power and now she has the fury of a thousand men behind her own, fueling her infernal body to seek ever greater heights of madness.

Weapon/s Of Choice: She is most proficient with flames, pedestrians and her baseball bat when called into melee combat.

Abilities & Powers (If Applicable)/Combat Skills: Most of her combat "skills" come from her practice with MLB, her baseball bat a force to be reckoned with on the battlefield. Trained to "homerun" a man's skull with a single swing, her infernal powers have made her considerably more dangerous. Her rage can twist and inflame her new body in terrifying ways.

O/O

Iblis121

REALLY likin' the profile Brittlby xD Still very fitting of No More Heroes. She always was an evil bitch, even by Travis' standards lol

Quote from: Carlissa on May 23, 2012, 04:15:45 PM
I just finished playing No More Heroes 2. Was somewhat disappointing about the ending, as Bat Jr. was a terrible character and I didn't really like the ending Travis and Sylvia got. I never liked them as an actual couple...

Now that I got that out...

I'm interested in this, but I don't really see how most of the characters that died could come back. Maybe we could have a reference to Lollipop Chainsaw and ressurect them like that... Just an idea.

I laughed when I saw Jeane Cooldown. I might consider choosing her depending on the time period of the game. But if it's too soon for her, I would like to pay as Kimmy Howell. I always found her amusing.

Carlissa, You've played No More Heroes, so I'm sure you can understand where I'm coming from. The games (and this RP hopefully) thrive on the fact that they're dripping with ridiculousness and stereotypes. Anyone can come back at anytime, and it can be in the stupidest/most stereotypical ways. Destroyman was laterally bisected and returned as two different cyborgs. I don't see how somebody couldn't have been cloned, or sent a Double to fight Travis, or whatever.

My point is, don't think too much about it, just make up any old excuse and have fun. Want me to reserve Kimmy Howell for you?

Carlissa

QuoteCarlissa, You've played No More Heroes, so I'm sure you can understand where I'm coming from. The games (and this RP hopefully) thrive on the fact that they're dripping with ridiculousness and stereotypes. Anyone can come back at anytime, and it can be in the stupidest/most stereotypical ways. Destroyman was laterally bisected and returned as two different cyborgs. I don't see how somebody couldn't have been cloned, or sent a Double to fight Travis, or whatever.

I guess your right...

QuoteWant me to reserve Kimmy Howell for you?

That would be nice, thank you.

@Brittlby

I like your profile as well, but I have a question: are you going to shine light on the (fan) speculation that Bad Girl is actually Dr. Peace's daughter?
"Damn kids doing work. Back in my day we worked 18 hours a day and still had time for 12 hours of fun before a solid 8 hours of sleep in 24 hours".

Brittlby

O/O

Iblis121