The farmers daughter~[Ex-Mul] Info inside~

Started by Skye2, May 09, 2009, 02:49:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skye2

The Farmers Daughter~~

Based on a story I read some time ago. The settling is rural america during the great depression. Our little family is poor, living in a slightly dilapidated barn that has been converted into a house. It is surrounded by woods on 3 sides, and at the north is the old dirt road that leads to the town. To the east is a stream where we bathe, swim, wash cloths and all sorts of other things. The west and south are nothing but woods for as far as we have ever traveled.

Our house is nothing but a one room farm with the upstares area converted to a bed room for the (no more then 2) kids. The old wood stove and dinner table take up most of the downstares. Mom and dad have to use to table as a bed as well.

It all starts sometime after the youngest child (me~)'s 18th birthday. Us kids have been kept ignorent of sex completely. Our small community considers it a sin to teach it in school, and for years people have simply found out on their own what is what. It all starts with a simple kiss between a girl and the family dog, and the curse of the farmers daughter begins.

So...
We need

Father
Mother*
Sister/brother
dog*

*can be npc.

Any questions pm me! Look forward to the story~
on and offs

Naruto fan? Or just want to rp something...different?
http://hsnaruto.com/index.php

whitepolo88

Would be interested in playing the brother, depending on what exactly goes on, of course :)