Knights of the Old Republic: For Alderan (M for F)

Started by BlackStone, June 11, 2015, 11:10:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackStone

I have a craving for a Star Wars role play now and looking for someone that might be interested in crafting the story for me.   I want the role play to focus upon the operations our characters take and how that effects the growing bond between our two characters.   I am open to your character being Jedi or not.   I am also not apposed to taking a Sith angle to this story if we wanted to go a darker route.   The story would be loosely based on the Alderan campaign from The Old Republic.  Samples of my writing and my on and offs are in my signature block.   Drop me a PM if this tickles your fancy.   I look forward to hear from you.

BlackStone

Givvng this one a bump as I am very interested in this concept.    Having just finished the Sith Warrior story line in Old Republic as Lightside, I can see my character being eith Republic or Empire.  Also open to any concept people interested.   I would like my partner's character to be House Panteer or Organa but I am flexible and not a deal breaker if not.   As said before my O/O's and samples of my writing are in my signature block.  Looming forward to hearing from you.