help with a youtube video

Started by darkvamplips, August 20, 2010, 06:27:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

darkvamplips

I was hoping to find someone who would make a youtube video for me and put pictures in it. Like a slide show. I would show them the pictures I want and then they would put it together. It's for my mom's miscarriage she had when I was 2. Please post here or PM me. It would mean a lot to me if someone could.
He once said "If he ever hurt you I will walk again to hurt him." Well he did hurt me and where is my friend? RIP Coby you are still on mind even after 10 years.

My request thread:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=29818

Caeli

There are a lot of programs out there that you can use to make your own video slideshows, that look really cool with some neat effects. One of my friends used Animoto to create 8 different slideshows for our community service organization's graduating officers, and they all looked really nice and had music and transitions and everything.
ʙᴜᴛᴛᴇʀғʟɪᴇs ᴀʀᴇ ɢᴏᴅ's ᴘʀᴏᴏғ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀᴛ ʟɪғᴇ
ᴠᴇʀʏ sᴇʟᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇʟʏ ᴀᴠᴀɪʟᴀʙʟᴇ ғᴏʀ ɴᴇᴡ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏs

ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ❋ ғᴏʀ ɪᴅᴇᴀs; 'ø' ғᴏʀ ᴏɴs&ᴏғғs, ᴏʀ ᴘᴍ ᴍᴇ.
{ø 𝕨 
  𝕒 }
»  ᴇʟʟɪᴡʀɪᴍᴏ
»  ᴄʜᴏᴏsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ ᴀᴅᴠᴇɴᴛᴜʀᴇ: ᴛʜᴇ ғɪғᴛʜ sᴄʜᴏʟᴀʀʟʏ ᴀʀᴛ
»  ひらひらと舞い散る桜に 手を伸ばすよ
»  ᴘʟᴏᴛ ʙᴜɴɴɪᴇs × sᴛᴏʀʏ sᴇᴇᴅs × ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ɪɴsᴘɪʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴs

darkvamplips

Thanks but it costs Caeli or you have a 30 second video I was wanting a bit more.
He once said "If he ever hurt you I will walk again to hurt him." Well he did hurt me and where is my friend? RIP Coby you are still on mind even after 10 years.

My request thread:

Caeli

Have you tried using Windows Movie Maker?

{ø 𝕨 
  𝕒 }
»  ᴇʟʟɪᴡʀɪᴍᴏ
»  ひらひらと舞い散る桜に 手を伸ばすよ

darkvamplips

I don't know how to make one this is why i am asking.

My request thread:

Caeli

I understand that. However, I've always found that video tutorials and text tutorials can go a long way towards helping you make something you don't know how to make - in your case, a slideshow. If you would prefer to create something with your personal touch, it's not very difficult if you're not trying to do anything fancy.

This one is a video slideshow that basically summarizes the whole process for a simple slideshow. If you want to add music, this tutorial also goes over the same stuff as the previous, along with music (the second video tutorial is a lot more comprehensive with program basics).

Good luck with the slideshow!

{ø 𝕨 
  𝕒 }
»  ᴇʟʟɪᴡʀɪᴍᴏ
»  ひらひらと舞い散る桜に 手を伸ばすよ

finewine

Quote from: darkvamplips on August 20, 2010, 06:27:21 AM
I was hoping to find someone who would make a youtube video for me and put pictures in it. Like a slide show. I would show them the pictures I want and then they would put it together. It's for my mom's miscarriage she had when I was 2. Please post here or PM me. It would mean a lot to me if someone could.

Moviemaker is usually included with Microsoft windows.
I've made several youtube videos with moviemaker that have been well received and look professional.

[tr][td]
O&O[/td]
[td]A&A[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[td]
"There is always some madness in love,
 but also some reason in madness...
That which is done out of love
takes place beyond good and evil."
 -Friedrich Nietzsche
[/td][/tr][/table]

finewine

This will help you.
http://presentationsoft.about.com/od/moviemaker/a/mov_mak_beg.htm
The best way to learn is to play with it.

Make one file folder containing all your pictures and any music  you want to use.
Copy that folder, just to be sure you don't inadvertently lose your pictures or music.

Use the copy folder files to make your first video.

If you have any questions, find me in the introduction thread and ask.  I think I'm stuck in a time loop in my thread and won't be escaping any time soon.  I could use the company and I'd enjoy helping you.

Heartsmiles,

FW

[tr][td]
O&O[/td]
[td]A&A[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[td]
"There is always some madness in love,
 but also some reason in madness...
That which is done out of love
takes place beyond good and evil."