News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Ewoks Snack Shack and Bar

Started by whiteflame, February 27, 2009, 09:12:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

eon

*Jumps in through a window* I SMELL COOKIES!

Lolli

-continues whisper- You too? -scratches behind snow's ear-

-eyes Eon, gasps- I robbed you of nothing! -hides behind Ewoks-
Guess who's back? ;]
Sorry for the lack of posts to all my RP partners! MWAH

Tweethearts.

eon

*Spies the Ewoks* aww, they're so cute! I bet they make nice cookies...

*picks one of them up and shakes him a little, to see if any cookies drop out* Aww, he doesn't have any! *Puts him down, and eyeballs Lolli* Cookie stealer... >:(

Lolli

-smiles sweetly, hands a sucker- Peace?
You better be careful.. if Saber spies you manhandling his itty 'Woks... -shudders- It won't be pretty.
Guess who's back? ;]

Tweethearts.

eon

*Grins and happily takes the offered lollipop* Peace! *Puts it in his mouth and sucks on it. Strawberry flavour!*

Who's Saber? And in that case, I do apologise to the Ewoks =)

Lolli

Saberblue, he's like, owner of the Ewoks around the Shack or something. They're his little minions. ::)
Guess who's back? ;]

Tweethearts.

eon

I see, I see   ;D Best not shake them upside down again, then.

Lolli

They're great cuddle buddies, though! And they make a mean pizza, if memory serves..
Guess who's back? ;]

Tweethearts.

snow

*yawns and growls at the new guy*
RAWR! (it means i love you in dinosaur =S)

i do not understand what i do...it is no longer I myself who dose it, but it is evil living in me...for what i do not the good i want to do; no, the evil i do not want to do---this i keep on doing...i fined this law at work when i see another law at work in the members of my body, waging war against the laws of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of evil, i my self in my mind am a slave to goods laws, but in the evil nature a slave to the laws of evil

eon

*steps warily backwards away from Snow*

I didn't do anything! It was her! *points at Lolli and runs away while they're distracted*

Lolli

Guess who's back? ;]

Tweethearts.

snow

*sighs and cuddles lolli* fine ill be nice to the fresh meat

i do not understand what i do...it is no longer I myself who dose it, but it is evil living in me...for what i do not the good i want to do; no, the evil i do not want to do---this i keep on doing...i fined this law at work when i see another law at work in the members of my body, waging war against the laws of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of evil, i my self in my mind am a slave to goods laws, but in the evil nature a slave to the laws of evil

Lolli

Hims a very good boy! Yes he is!
-wishes a plate of brownies out of thin air for snow-
Guess who's back? ;]

Tweethearts.

eon

*Intercepts the brownies in mid-flight* hehe

Oh fine, I'll share these ones...

Lolli

Aha, Snow will be pleased. ::)
Guess who's back? ;]

Tweethearts.

snow

*snaps the plate out of his hands and smashes it to the ground and snaps up a borwny*

Lolli

Guess who's back? ;]

Tweethearts.

snow

saberblue

Quote from: Lolli Rae on March 08, 2009, 01:16:02 PM
Saberblue, he's like, owner of the Ewoks around the Shack or something. They're his little minions. ::)

Um...technically, I'm not the owner. ^^;  Whiteflame was actually the one who dubbed these grounds the "Ewok Snack Shack", as I recall, and it was he that put the Ewok minions to use in constructing this architectural work of art. ^^

The ewoks are just my little friends. ^^  Except when they're stealing the bloody speeder bikes, catapulting rocks at the other troops, or using helmets as bongos.

*drops off a 'care package' of pizza for the gang, and throws a steak to Lolli, and a couple of brownies to Snow.*
O/O and Character Roster: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=31407.0

"Don't try to be a great man, just be a man - let history make its own judgments."

MzNurse

*sneaks in at work to restock all the goodies, leave the special boxes and Snow's brownies*
Morning everyone!

and Lolli, I did not have a hangover.  I was suffering the repercussions of trying to pretend I was young again and downing a 12pack by myself...but I was NOT hungover....ok...maybe I had a headache...and a little nausea....
Mz's O.O   Mz's Downtimes   Story Ideas  Open for a few new rps. PM me.

snow

*waves* ello mznurse *snow said happly as he digs in to the box of brounys, tail waging excitedly*

saturnschild

*walks up behind snow* hey can I have some brownies too. *gives snow the puppy dog eyes stare with my hands behind back*
The greatest thing you can ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return.-Moulin Rouge
In a world ruled by the dead, we are forced to finally start living.- Walking Dead
And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts, And I looked and behold: a pale horse. And his name, that sat on him, was Death. And Hell followed with him. - Johnny Cash

Ons and Offs saturn

snow

*turns and looks at saturn and back to the last browny......sets the box down and moves tord saturn with his nose* how can i say no to that face

saturnschild

*pets snow of his head and takes the last brownie* in return for you kindness snow I give you this cake (it would be normally strawberry short cake but not sure what kind of cake you like so) a chocolate cake.
The greatest thing you can ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return.-Moulin Rouge
In a world ruled by the dead, we are forced to finally start living.- Walking Dead
And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts, And I looked and behold: a pale horse. And his name, that sat on him, was Death. And Hell followed with him. - Johnny Cash

Ons and Offs saturn

snow

*sniffs at the cake* i......LOVE YOU *nums the cake happly*