Power Rangers

Started by Sabby, February 21, 2009, 01:11:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sabby

I feel a sickening amount of nerdiness for this... -___-

I'd like to try Power Rangers with the kiddy wheels off, as in a villian who actually is a sadistic, murderous freak, instead of one who's only implied to be XD like Ivan Ooze... one player would control the desired sized group of Rangers, and I'd like to play the villian... the plot is up in the air right now, but I'd like the first encounter between the Rangers and villian to have some kind of severe consequence, much like in the movie where they actually lose all their powers, though not as bad... something that means there can still be some interaction between the Rangers and the many enemies, but something preventing just tanking in and beginning the final show down.

Be creative XD best part of Power Rangers is crazy weapons, cheesy one liners, over blown wire-fu and lazers, only this time people will die and the villian will be more likely to kill his enslaved humans for fun, rather then just making them dance...

Wabisuke

....Amazing. I want to give you $3.00 for posting this idea.

Sabby

Do not reward me for this XD I feel dirty as it is. Sabby does not need to be encouraged, haha

Sabby

Awww :( no one wants to pway wif mee... *bows his neko eared Purple Ranger helmet, pouting*