Started by LynnGvnn, April 14, 2018, 08:28:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LynnGvnn

Table of Contents

About Me
Rules & Expectations

Ons & Offs

About Me
Hello and welcome to my request thread. I have been writing and roleplaying for several years, but can't recall when I started or exactly how long I've been doing this. I have been involved in several different roleplays. I love to write and am looking for someone who enjoys it as well.
I am currently in college, studying to become a mechanical engineer. I love art, music, writing, reading, and rock climbing.

Rules & Expectations
Partner Preferences
If you care more about my sex or gender than my writing, I suggest you leave. I do not care about the gender or sex of the writer
, and I expect my writing partner to reflect that sentiment.
I prefer a reply a day, but I understand that this is not always possible.We all have lives, but at a minimum a reply every two or three days is fine. One of my biggest requirements is to let me know if you are no longer interested (I will not be offended if you tell me this) or if you will be unable to reply for more than a few days. Don't ditch me and leave me hanging. I would be more offended by that than if you told me that you lost interest. I will do my best to reply at least once a day, and if I am unable to I will let you know.

Writing Preferences

Quality over quantityNo one-liners and no walls of text. I don't this to feel like work. I do not have a minimum "word count" and will not write with someone who does. This is supposed to be enjoyable.
I expect at least high school level writing. I do not want to see spelling and grammatical errors all over, but here and there is fine. I only write in third person point of view. Please reply in the same manner. I prefer past tense writing.
I only roleplay over PMs.
I love detail, but I do not want to read an essay of description. I would prefer a little left to the imagination. But don't give me nothing in terms of detail. I want to be able to have something to guide my imagination. If you don't give me enough detail, I'll end up most likely imagining something completely different from what you meant to describe.

Character Preferences
I prefer to write with female characters as partners. I mostly write as female or futa characters. I will occasionally write as a male character. I tend to write as either dominant or switch characters. M/F, F/F, Futa/F, Threesomes (only with female partners), Harems (with female partners), and Orgies (with female partners) are okay with me.

Mature Content Preferences
I enjoy purely erotic roleplays. I also enjoy more story driven roleplays. When I write purely erotic roleplays, they are often filled with plot and character development, it just isn't the main focus of the roleplay. I do not fade to black. I am on an adult roleplay forum so that I include erotic content.

Respect
Don't be a jerk. I enjoy friendly conversations OOC with my roleplay partners to bounce around ideas and such. If you want be rude, racist, bigoted, homophobic, or sexist out of character, go somewhere else. I do not have tolerance for these things. Personal invasive questions, flirting out of character, or any other unwanted behaviors will be treated as harassment and reported.

Other Information
I am on Pacific Standard Time. My current schedule allows me to be mostly free on weekends and most evenings.

Ons & Offs
Ons & Offs