If you give a mom a plotline and too much free time...

Started by Sonata, February 16, 2019, 08:15:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sonata

You end up with something like this. Going to be fun and leave it without any back story whatsoever. It has been edited to be PG-13.

Mitsue's Memories-

The lake was absolutely beautiful, the waters surface reflected back the rays of the setting sun as a heavy mist rolled along its surface. Trees in their full splendor of spring flittered as the wind carried the delicate white and pink petals along its surface..where oddly enough she stood. The water felt just as solid as any earth, faint ripples from where her feet met the surface. The brush of the petals across her bare foot brought a smile to her face, a hand pushing back the shimmering lengths of her hair as the wind sent it dancing. But that peace was short lived.
The waters surface gave way beneath her suddenly, the once glittering lake a thick inky pool of darkness around her. Panic rippled over her once she realized she couldn't swim to the surface..as if her body were being pulled down into the depths. Yet even as she fought to not breathe in the water her hair trailed above her glowing like a firefly in the darkness. It took mere moments for her to start to drift off, her lungs burning from air she couldn't get. Her body demanded air, leaving her no choice but to breathe the darkness as she lost consciousness. A lingering thought faint in her mind. So this is what dying felt like...
She was surprised when she awoke to the faint sound of voices the echoing of footsteps down the hallway of the closed door. She had no idea how she had gotten there, blinking her eyes to bring the room into focus. Sprawled on the floor, for once the chains weren't there. But she was having a difficult time keeping her eyes open, her body lazily responding to her movements.
It took everything she had to even sit up, wobbling uncertainly even as her arms shook. Another wave of dizziness swept over her, one arm buckling beneath her as she tried to keep conscious. At the creak of the door she could do little more than look up, unable to find the strength to move.
"So you've finally decided to come around. I may have been heavy handed with the sedative. Whoever took you had hidden you well..and this way I can use your powers until I get my hands on you." The man that approached her was muscular, almost a giant to her tiny frame. Eyes spoke of wisdom gained over years, while his face spoke of youth. It was unnerving to say the least.
Mitsue tried to back away from him, her movements awkward and sluggish. It was no surprise when he yanked her back by her arm, the distinct crack of bone as she screamed in pain.
He seemed amused at how delicate she was, how easily she was hurt. "Funny isn't it how such a power is contained within the most fragile of vessels." Once he had her close enough to him, a large hand let the silver strands of her hair play through his fingers with a low chuckle. "I wonder just how much about you has changed..how you've bloomed out in the world. This new body of yours is...a bit of an enigma. I wonder what made you choose this form."
A hand almost tenderly wiping away the tears that trickled down her cheeks, but that was the extent of any tenderness. A meaty hand gripped her by the throat, only chuckling when she tried to fight against his grip. The wall was a few short steps away, the man slamming her back against the hard stone, stunning her rather effectively when the back of her head hit the wall, easily knocking her back into the darkness. It may have been a blessing, the man shackling her arms to the wall above her, allowing him to release his grip on her throat as he secured her ankles as well. The metal they were made of was incredibly dark, runes ever so often visible upon the dark surface..very similar to the one that had been around her ankle as a child. Her skin touching the metal seemed to ignite some sort of magic within them, the runes coming  to life with a whirl of black so dark it seemed to draw light into it. Thankfully, the burns weren't felt, the skin blistering and cracking till rivulets of silver tinged blood ran down her arms. Despite her head hanging forward limply, she still breathed. The back of her head damp with blood, combined with the shimmer of her white hair it all but glittered like rubies. Satisfied that she wasn't going to escape this time by waking from her nightmare, he left and bolted the door behind him..leaving her alone.
There was no way to know how long she hung like that, there were no windows to give any indication of time..nothing but the four walls and the stone floor. Not even the creature comforts of a bed was provided, a telling drain in the center of the floor betraying the room for what it was..a room for torture. Gradually the light that reflected from her faded, dimming minute by minute leaving her hair a dull grey, her skin pallid.
She stirred when she heard the door open again, lifting her head enough to see past the curtain of her hair. Perhaps it was the fear that kept her from feeling the pain of her broken body, from the burn of the restraints as her own body weight dug them into her skin. "Who are you?" She managed to croak out from her bruised throat, amethyst eyes staring intensely at the man before her. His voice sounded so familar, his eyes reminded her of something..something she couldn't quite recall.
The man laughed at her words, holding his arms out to his side. "You wouldn't remember me like this Altaea..hell..I doubt you even who you are right now. You've grown soft. .weak in your supposed protection." His cold steel eyes ran down the length of her body, his arms falling to his side as he approached her, a hand roughly grasping her chin to make her look at him. "But you have those same eyes...and you've chosen a rather...alluring form this time. This hair of yours, I've never seen it so pale. You look like little more than a delicate flower now..that fire you once had is gone. It's a pity really, before you were like fire..absolutely hypnotic, but once anyone got too close they were burnt."
The man pulled a long bladed knife from his belt, tapping his chin a moment as if in deep thought. "Let's see what we have now." Mitsue just hung her head, her silver tears occasionally falling to the stone floor.
A meaty hand grabbed her hair by the roots, forcing her head up as a knifepoint was pressed to the hollow of her throat. She winced, closing her eyes tightly. "The Altaea I knew before would never hang her head like this.." He scoffed, disgusted. "I want to see all of you, and right now sweetheart..you don't have a choice in the matter. But I can be patient..I've waited this long to see what sort of woman you've grown to be..and I enjoy seeing the fear in your eyes darlin." Noticing that her eyes were closed, he hit her head back up against the wall to make her open them. "None of this closing your eyes...I deserve to see those eyes like this after what you did to me. Do you have any idea how long those eyes of yours have consumed my every waking moment? Fuck...I see them even in my sleep. Do you know what that feels like?! That stupid smile of yours, mockingly sweet as you claimed your victory. Saying you forgave me for what I had done to you." The knife tip pressed against her throat, drawing a drop of blood, the man letting it run down the blade. Another followed, and another until the blood had begun to overflow onto his hand. Only then was the knife removed, her blood illuminating the blade as it disappeared into the blade. It was once again sheathed, his other hand releasing her hair. He just laughed as he licked her blood from his hand. "There is nothing in this or any other world like the taste of divine blood. Especially the lady of light herself..my Altaea." A hand going to caress her cheek once again, a sigh from him. "You can't escape me now my dear..you can't stay awake forever. The second you sleep, you're in my grasp again."
Mitsue couldn't scream, waking suddenly gasping for air as if she had actually been drowning. There was no hiding what had been done to her, between the bruises on her throat and the blood matted in her hair. And as she soon discovered, her broken wrist.
The other injuries were still there, much to her distress. Her entire body hurt..but if the man had spoken true, this wouldn't be the worst of it.
When sleep did finally claim her again, it was just as the man had promised..she was back in those shackles. She wasn't nearly as disoriented this time, pulling against the firmly bolted restraints. There had to be a way out of this..some way to keep these nightmare from sending her back.
She froze when she heard the creak of the door, the same man appearing in the doorway. He seemed quite pleased to find her more alert and less..defeated. "Who are you?!" Mitsue never yelled at anyone...it wasn't in her nature. But this time she yelled in actual anger.
"You'll remember soon my sweet lady..don't worry about that."
The man had carried a small wooden box unto the room, tucked under his arm for safekeeping. It was placed delicately on the floor, the man approaching her once again. The blade still glowed, brightening as he pulled it from its sheath again. His free hand roughly grabbed her chin, twisting her head first to one side, and then the other. "I wonder how you were taken..and how you hid from me for so long." His hand trailed down the side of her neck, tracing her collarbone for a moment..as if hypnotized by her. "How is it that you continue to drive me to madness?" Spoken under his breath, his eyes focused on the flutter of her pulse on her neck. He leaned in closer to her, his lips brushing her ear. "We are cut of the same cloth you and I..darkness can only exist when there is light." He chuckled softly, pressing a kiss to the delicate skin of her throat. She screamed, struggling to pull away from the searing pain of his kiss. He waited a few seconds, until blood trailed from the wound. Licking his lips, his eyes dancing with glee. "As sweet as ever.."
The man seemed to want to linger beside her, but eventually he did pull away with a sigh.
Mitsue's voice was unusually cold, ignoring the droplets of blood that made their way down her throat. "My name isn't Altaea. My name is Mistue..I have no ties to you or this other person. None. Please just let me go back home to my husband. I'm not this person you are searching for." She couldn't hold her tears back when she spoke of Anderlus. The man paused even as he had been turning to get whatever it was that was within the box. Yet he turned on his heels and both hands were immediately on her throat, unrestrained rage in his eyes as he pushed her back against the rough stone wall.
Mitsue gasped, where before she had been able to breathe a bit..she couldn't draw a breath now. Her words as desperate as she gasped for air. "Please....I..can't breathe." Amethyst eyes wide in terror, with her wrists bound as they were she couldn't even fight. He seemed to snap out of it when he noticed the tint of her skin, removing his hands with great hesitation, opening and closing his hands in anger. "Your husband?! You little whore! You dare to debase yourself with those creatures? I cannot believe how low you have fallen. Maybe I should just watch you bleed, let you remember how I marked you as mine when I got my hands on your new vessel.You act just as they do, maybe sp much you would die like one. Altaea..you will thank me for this one day. You need a reminder of who you are and what your purpose is."
The knife was out again, slicing the bloodstained white gown from her bare body. Obviously, he wasn't careful to just cut fabric as a shallow cut slowly welled up from her throat to her navel, where the dress had pulled away from her body as he cut it. He drew in a sharp breath, his eyes darkening. "Maybe this form does have something to it..even now with your magic sealed your skin is so pale.." Wiping a thumb across a part of the cut and smearing the blood over her skin. Per usual, he licked it clean. He ran his hand along the curves and swells of her body, suddenly gripping her chin in one hand and yanking her head to each side hard enough to make her cry out in pain. "And it lets me leave behind the most delicious bruises. What would your husband think...seeing you like this? Seeing you bound and bleeding, crying pitifully before another man's eyes? Do you think he would look at you with disgust? Would he question what sort of…pitiful beast he had married?
She kept quiet, just looking to the ground. She wasn't going to rise to his bait, she knew Anders knew the truth.
The man let his eyes roam over her once again, chuckling when she tried to move from his grasp. "Come now...I know you better than anyone..I know what makes you smile with delight and what drives you to your darkest hours. Time to remind you of that."
He only moved away from her long enough to grab the small box within his hands. Opening it carefully the orb within glowed brighter than the sun. Waves of power fell from it. If one could see past the light, there almost seemed to be illuminated feathers floating within.
Instantly Mitsue's eyes widened in fear, she didn't know why the sight of the orb sent her into panic. "Please don't do this..." She had no idea what she was begging him not to do, but the sight of that orb terrified her. Silver tears spilling out of her eyes as she shook her head in terror. It wasn't the pain she felt that was causing her to shake..it was whatever was contained within that orb.
The man shrugged, a grin on his lips at her fear. "You have no idea what this even is..but you are that afraid of it?" He gradually took steps closer toward her, the orb brightening the closer it came to her body.
"Please! Please...don't do this.." Her words had taken on the shrill tone of absolute fear, tears spilling down her cheeks freely as she struggled against her bonds.
Once he was within inches of her, the orbs light reflecting in her dark eyes he held it out before him with a malicious grin. "You will thank me Altaea.."
The orb morphed within seconds to a sharp jagged blade, riding out of his palms. Before she could even speak the bolt struck her straight through her heart, a bloodcurtling scream from Mitsue when it struck her. She sagged against the restraints entirely, long hair hiding her face from view. Blood the colour of quicksilver running down her unmoving chest.
The man simply snapped his fingers, the restraints that held her turning back to plain iron. He didn't bother to catch her as she landed upon the stone floor, her body limp, lifeless.
The man turned on his heels, his words ringing out to the seemingly empty room. "You only have a few minutes to say goodbye to your wife..she is no longer of this world."

You'll never find what you've been searching for
Something to fill the void
And make up for all of those missing pieces of you
Like I could only dream to do

Cross the oceans in my mind. Find the strength to say goodbye
Everything that we believed in was a lie