Bestial fantasies, legendary creatures [ UN, MUL ]

Started by Hemingway, January 24, 2010, 08:16:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hemingway

Assuming you weren't put off by the title, you might be disappointed. It's not bestiality I'm looking for, but rather something involve beast-like fantasy creatures. I was originally making it a Warcraft search, but decided to expand it.

Warcraft is still very much an option - tauren and orcs preferred - but the setting isn't the important part. Orcs, centaurs, satyrs, cyclops, nymphs, anything goes. My only requirement is that they be somewhat wild and savage, as the examples given. I would prefer an F/F ( any combination of futa and otherwise ) pairing for most of these, as I find that to be rather unique, but it's by no means a requirement.

On a more technical note, I'd prefer something a bit more fast-paced, with shorter posts, and not a heavy plot. I simply lack the motivation to do anything thorough at the moment. I will also only be starting one or two games, though that might not prove to be a problem.

Having said that, feel free to check out my ons and offs, or just message me if you're interested.

Hemingway

One game started, but I should be able to manage one more. It's still open, to virtually anyone!

Leighdy

“Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always gotten there first, and is waiting for it.” ― Terry Pratchett, Reaper Man