Feelings hidden

Started by Wajin, November 22, 2011, 05:19:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wajin

He looked at the tall man by his side until he turned his head, Saga shifted his gaze away from the man, scared he might notice him staring.
They were sitting in the subway as they had so many times before, they worked at the same company.
Saga had just finished university, and now worked at a big publisher, and the man by his side were his boss.
Saga gulped as the train reached his stop, he hurried out, not even looking back at the train. He sighed but froze as he felt a big figure standing behind him, he turned around looking up at the man behind him "O'neil.... O'neil-san! What're you doing here?" he said nervously, the man smiled softly "my girlfriend lives close by"
Saga's world froze, had he just said girlfriend? Saga nodded and turned around as he started to cry, how much of a fool had he been to hope that O'neil-san had no important person in his life.
He heard O'neil-san shouting at him to come back. But he ignored him, sprinting away, not noticing the red light at the crosswalk.
He heard the frantic shout of the driver and loud noise of the horn, but it was too late, he only felt the impact for the fraction of a second, then his world turned dark.
Surrounded by darkness and coldness he started to see shapes, recognizing them as the important people of his life. One most of all seemed to catch his attention, the carefree smile and cute grin of Hiroyuki O'neil.
He saw a light, small at first, but slowly growing bigger and bigger. He felt someone hold his hand, the hand was soft, yet clearly belonging to a man. As he opened his eyes he saw him, the man he really wanted to be by his side "O'neil-san" he said weakly, a jolt went through Hiroyuki and he looked at Saga "Oh god, Saga-kun" Saga felt Hiroyuki's arms around him "I was so worried" Hiroyuki whispered.
Saga, completely stunned by the embrace merely nuzzled softly against his shoulder.
Hiroyuki looked at him, biting his lower lip, looking at Saga "why didn't you say something earlier you little fool" Saga blushed, realizing his secret was out he looked down "I don't know" he whispered "I was scared, scared you might reject me" He felt his chin being lifted before a pair of soft lips pressed against his own. He smiled, feeling happier than he ever had.

The End, hope you liked it, I might continue it some other time,.
I have taken the Oath of the Drake
"--But every sin...is punished, but punished by death, no matter the crime. No matter the scale of the sin. The people of the city live in silence, lest a single word earn them death for speaking out against you."

"Yes. Listen. Listen to the sound of raw silence. Is it not serene?"