A few ideas m x f f x f

Started by seeker619, May 02, 2015, 06:29:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

seeker619

1-My char is a vampire hunter and yours would be a female vampire.  My char manages to poison his own blood such that if a vampire drinks it that vampire A-becomes terribly ill the first time and yet loses all taste for other humans and only searches out my char to feed again.  However, the second feeding makes her so ill my char takes her prisoner.  Still unable to feed of any other humans and yet craving the blood that poisons her leaves your char at the mercy of mine(Although there will be chances for her to escape if she can get off with the antidote) 

we could role dice each time your char tries to escape and if you win the roll you escape and have a new strength to fight off my hunter.  Any suggestions for this would be welcome

Female prisoner of War x warden-Your char can be a prisoner of war on this planet or another.  However she realizes she must do certain favors or she will die.  Eventually she may get the chance for escape or perhaps he eventually has feelings for your char.  This too is open for discussion

Female Harem owner loses control- Your char will be a wealthy woman with a few male slaves she kidnapped.  She controls them keeping them tame and satisfying her by drugging them every morning.  However when she kidnaps my char she may get distracted and forget to drug my char.  He then injects her with the drug after he is able to get his hands on it and makes her is slave.  This is just a switch role play where your char goes from dom to sub and mine from sub to dom.  As always open to suggestion.

Teacher VS students-The student here would blackmail the teacher by drugging him/her and after this makes her horny the student tapes the teachers behavior.  This is effective until the teacher learns the drug that was able to manipulate him/her.  Then the teacher then drugs the student and essentially from then on out the student is the teachers pet.  I could play either student or teacher here. 

All ideas here are open for discussion and any cravings you may have I would be glad to hear if you wish to share them.

Thanks for listening.