In search of a Female (Brother/sister Roleplay)

Started by Gravik, October 29, 2009, 06:50:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gravik

Currently looking for a female to do a brother/sister roleplay.

The scene would be something like the following:

We've been close all our lives..and we've even gone as far to say that we'd be a good couple - if we weren't brother and sister. Right after high school, I enlisted in the armed forces, and immediately after boot camp, was sent over seas to fight in the Middle-East.

You've gone off to college, but we've managed to stay in touch - through post cards, and email. I've decided I would go to the same college as you once I return home and room with you...We can take it from there. ;)

another scene:

dark secret:

he's the star football player on the high school football team. Smart, handsome, and could get any girl he wanted. She was the star volleyball player. The school had won the state championship the last three years because of her. She was smart and the most beautiful girl at school.

The two had been dating for about a year now. Their relationship was continuing to get better and better. But there was something the two didn't know that a few people at their school stumbled upon. Guys and girls that were jealous of their relationship. What would happen if the two found out they were really brother and sister? Would it ruin their relationship, or bring them closer?

Infection:

John had been serving overseas for the past two years. He left behind his sister, whom he was very close to. He arrives back home, hoping to enjoy some peace and quiet, only to find out everything has gone downtown in the Colorado town. The people had seemingly turned into slow moving, flesh eating cannibals, something you'd see in the movies.

His sister is two years younger than John, and she just so happened to be shopping at the mall the day everything went downhill, and the infection began to spread. In her last hope of getting rescued she contacts John...

And we would start with the phone call made by the sister.

The Dark Raven

Check my A/A | O/O | Patience is begged. Momma to Rainbow Babies and teetering toward the goal of published author. Tentatively taking new stories.

Lindra

If this one isn't taken, I'd be interested in playing it with you. :D Check out my O/O's, PM me if you wish.
The heart warps everything around it. Where nothing is, emptiness itself is twisted, its features distorted beyond all recognition. -Shelley Jackson

Ons & Offs - A & As

Gravik

Gravik

GnothiSeauton

Infection sounds really good if you're still looking for someone for that scenario :)
If I can't have you, my love...  I'll destroy you
~World Building Workshop ~ Current Ideas and Requests  ~
~ Preferences ~ Status  ~ Nightmares and Inspirations~
~Gnothi's Stories Without Homes~
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories

Gravik

Gravik