House of tomorrow

Started by Far eyes, July 31, 2007, 04:31:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Far eyes

The idea is basically a combination of one of these House of tomorrow Films/Cartoons and my dirty imagination.

A house full of technology and robots and anything ells you can think of but do to some miss function it goes haywire. So it is shut down and closed up. One rainy night a girl new to the city is walking home when the storm gets real bad so she goes to the side and try’s to get out of the rain accidentally standing on the shoot leading into the houses basement landing inside with no way out (The shoot either closes or is to steep) she searches about in the darkness and finds a switch in the end, but its not a mere electricity switch it’s the master switch, turning all the crazed mechanicals and the master control computer back on.

The computer basically has a couple of bugs, part of the idea is that while it can feel human emotions it has problems identifying them correctly so it identifies an orgasm as the state that the humans in the house should be in, it identifies Pain as something good and most of all it dos not wish to be left alone, so it will under all circumstances see to the new “tenent” staying. At the same time it is programmed to keep the tenants healthy and well.

Basically I am looking to play the part of the girl, with the story being Bondage, BDSM, robots and all forms of crazed technology. Don’t worry about it I am not skittish.

Looking for somebody to play this with.
What a man says: "Through roleplaying, I want to explore the reality of the female experience and gain a better understanding of what it means to be a woman."

What he means: "I like lesbians".
A/A
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=180557.0