Dark Clouds and Silver Linings, M/F, Full Up on Stories for Now

Started by Geraint, November 30, 2020, 11:53:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geraint

Dark Clouds and Silver Linings

This is only my second thread on this forum in over ten years, but I thought I'd give it another try

If you have interest in an idea I post here, or have questions, please PM me.

Please also look at the first three posts of my O/Os and a few posts of my writing first.

And as a courtesy please do not post on this thread.

In all cases I will write only on forum here, and my character will be a heterosexual male.

In all cases, I shall be looking for a Lady or Dame of compatible style, detail orientation, O/Os and interests to play a female character or characters.  For romance or sexual stories, I am not a rainbow writer.

My posts tend to be three to eight detailed paragraphs complete with setting, character backgrounds and emotions.  My response time is currently 1-4 days, and not likely to drift above 1-7 days unless I am drawn away by real life.  In that case I shall notify partners in my signature, or by PM if it gets as long as two weeks.  My writing status will always be shown in my signature (I do not have an A/A thread).  I’m flexible on partner response time and length, though I may well start to lose interest if posts are consistently short, lacking in detail or take more that three weeks for response. 

Any story idea I post here is flexible and quite open to different interpretations by potential partners.  As long as the overall story idea is maintained, I am quite open to negotiations on all else.  While the picture included is always the source of the idea, my partners are welcome to use photographs of their own choosing.

Lady in Waiting (available)

So, we have Queens and Princesses galore within the realm of Elliquiy, as well as Duchesses, and Countesses, Viscountesses, and Baronesses and perhaps even a Marchioness or Marquesa or two.  But I ask you, who keeps these ladies company, and where do highborn Lords and Ladies send their daughters to improve their marriage prospects?  Where indeed are all the Ladies in Waiting who serve as such delicious romantic fodder in times of yore.  Where would Henry VIII have found his mistresses and future wives but from within the Queen's corps of Ladies in Waiting?

Perhaps these gentle Ladies receive their due elsewhere on Elliquiy, but I feel remiss for my muse not having turned much of his attention to these languishing ladies of love and lusts (though to give him his due, he is quite attentive to the one Lady in Waiting and one Handmaiden he knows).  So I present for your consideration a lovely Lady in Waiting.  I'm sure she has some intriguing tales to tell, once she finds her voice ...

Femme Fatale (available)
(PBP, Light - BON, Human Solo M/F, Freeform, Historical, 20th century)

It had been a long day, and he was exhausted, so he wanted nothing more than to pour himself a stiff drink and chill out.  It was well after sunset when he pulled into the driveway, his headlights momentarily illuminating the darkened house in an arc as he made the turn.  Moonlight illuminated the walkway well enough, though he knew it and the porchsteps by heart.  It took a bit of fumbling with the key, until he pulled out his Ronson and flicked a light in the darkness.  But it was good to be home.

There was a trace of a breeze through the door as he opened in, making him wonder if he had left a window open somewhere.  It wouldn't have been the first time, but it did make him a bit more alert as he entered.  But he didn't have to do more than flick on a light switch to find his answer.

She had herself all arrayed on the couch, everything from the red hair, red lips and half-lidded bedroom eyes, to the half-acre of creamy bosom on display, and the mile and a half of legs.  She looked like a million bucks ... of trouble.  But then he had never been good about turning away temptation, at least not before he heard the offer.

Smile, You're on Candid Camera (available)
(PBP, Light-BON, Human Solo, M/F, Freeform, Contemporary)

She is a mystery, if a charming one.  She spots her quarry from afar, and then shoots them.

She's clearly enjoying herself, and not actually being all that covert.  Paparazzi she is not, nor is she a private investigator.  All of her pictures are for personal use … assuming that she is actually taking pictures. 

The camera could just be a good conversation starter.  But then she may be building a wish list, or have her bedroom wall papered with movie stars, hot musicians, hunks (or hotties) as decorations.  Maybe she's even taking pictures of ladies' shoes for her Christmas list

She certainly has my curiosity engaged, so I'd love to find out who she really is.  With a look like that on her face, whatever she's up to is bound to be fun.

The Tour Guide (available)
(PBP, Light-BON, Human Solo M/F, Freeform, SciFi Fantasy, Comedy, Long Term)

It had to happen, didn't it … in this age of fandoms, LARP, virtual reality and totally immersive experiences?  Ever since Tim Burton took a fresh look at the story in 2010, there had been a quiet groundswell of interest and a steady flow of venture capital until the project had become a reality … at least for the chosen few who could afford it. 

Wonderland the Experience was finally open, and he'd paid good money up front to be one of the first visitors.  So he'd followed the impatient white rabbit down the rabbit hole and slid right down into a whole new world. 

The white rabbit was already gone, of course, but he had his own personal tour guide for the entire seven day experience … once he'd managed to drink the potion, eat the cupcake, fan himself and so forth, with not quite the predicted response, but close enough.   The tour guide herself was well worth the harrowing experience, not only well dressed but very friendly as well. 

He could hardly wait to share a mushroom with her …

More to come in following posts

Geraint

Not Currently of Interest

The Farmer's Sister (available)
(PBP, Light, Human Solo M/F, Freeform, 20th Century, Country)

She is the farmer's sister or cousin or maybe the sister or cousin of the farmer's wife.  Maybe she's a widow, or divorcee, or even a spinster.  It's just her, with no children.  She'd been away for a long time, quite possibly living in the city, or maybe she was always in the city.  But she needed to get away from where she was, to someplace simpler and more nurturing.

She's not a spring chicken fresh out of college and sizzling all over.  She's a good looking woman, likely in her mid to late thirties.  Maybe she has a biological clock ticking in her ear, maybe not. But she needs a new life, a geographic fix.  So she's (back) on the farm and looking to stay.  She'll be welcome there as long as she wants.  What family doesn't need a resident auntie to form a mutual admiration society with the kids?  She isn't necessarily looking for a man, or maybe she is.  But she meets one. 

It could be that he's an older man, or younger, or just her age.  Maybe he works on the farm, or he's a neighboring farmer.  Or perhaps he runs the grocery store or drugstore in the nearest small town.  He's likely a lonely man, single for one reason or another, but also old enough to appreciate a woman still in the prime of her life. 

Maybe it's a slow burn romance, or maybe it's a bonfire.  There's no telling how loudly the clock is ticking or if she's even listening.  And maybe that changes when they meet, or maybe it doesn't.

OR

Deep Roots (available)
(PBP, Light, Human Solo M/F, Freeform, Contemporary Rural)

She'd been a long time gone from the prairie and the gently rolling hills of home.  There'd been nothing here for her but home and family, and she had a way to make on her own, a place for to find for herself in the wide world.  So she'd gone, and been wished well, even if she was missed.  She left it all behind, but there really wasn't all that much to leave after all … was there?

She'd been in Europe when her Mom died, tying up the loose strings on a major deal.  And when her Dad passed on, she was half way around the world in Australia, in a place that reminded her eerily of home. But then that was the life she'd picked and wanted, and her way in the world, even if there was a price to be paid.  She had no strings to tie her down, especially now.

So why was she back in the prairie, to a town whose high school had closed down ten years ago, and a Main Street that only had a single block occupied any more?  Why now?  Because she had time for regret?  It was just a sentimental journey, wasn't it, to visit her parents' graves? But she could remember how the wind blew through the grass on a summer's day, with a hint of the aroma of alfalfa and sweet clover carried along.  It was just a tiny rural cemetery for a land so vast that it went on for hours even viewed from the air. 

How many times had she flown over this very spot, or one just like it, looking down only by chance?  Fly-over country they called it now, as if it weren't the heartland of the country … and maybe her own heartland as well.  But there was no going back, no reclaiming a lost past … was there?

The Confessor (available)
(PBP, BON - EXT, Human Solo M/F, Freeform, Fantasy, Alternate History, Medieval)

Brother Sardo Guiducci
Itinerant Confessor
We all know that the world is full of sins and sinners.  And where there are sinners, there is a need to confess, leading to a need for Confessors.  Typically the Confessor is priest of some kind … unless, of course, one reads Terry Goodkind, in whose world a Confessor is a hot chick in a white robe who can rip a confession out of ones head, and administer justice in the process, or conclusively prove one innocent by the fact of one's death.  Naturally, given the alternatives, there are bound to be those who crave confession, penance, and absolution but would rather find it from someone without a theological axe to grind, sometimes literally.   

So to fulfill such a gap in the spiritual resources of the masses, allow me to introduce the regional representative of the Confessor's Guild:

Brother Sardo Guiducci is what we would these days call an independent contractor, dependent only upon the generosity of his clients (rather than an employer) for his living for any associated benefits package.  As an Itinerant Confessor he rides on his live-in confessional wagon (a converted Roman Carriage) around a considerable circuit of towns too small for a resident confessor.  What one says to Brother Guiducci in the privacy of the confessional stays private.  That's because he is judge, jury, and the administrator of penance, (who might be called an executioner, save for the unfortunate association of that name with grisly deaths).

So one can draw the drape, drop ones coins into the box and confess in lurid detail to a very sympathetic ear, after which penance will be (sometimes capriciously) specified, and then administered (within mutual O/Os, of course).  So for adultery, for instance, the penance might be a lecture, a day in the stocks, a whipping, or more adultery with Brother Guiducci, if he fancies the criminal.  [After all sex with a confessor is not a sin, but a penance, or perhaps a safer alternative than loving one's neighbor, as he tells no tales.] In any case absolution follows, and one is free to go sin again … and confess again. 

It goes without saying that he really doesn't get the hard core cases, since all the men are going to the chick with the white robe.  But there is no shortage of sin among the women who form his flock (or clientele), and he has many repeat customers and testimonials from happy clients. (you know how word travels on the grape vine).

Setting:  Medieval Tuscany

Requirements:  Should this idea come to fruition, it would be my intention to play the confessor himself and any male NPCs.  So I would be  looking for a very adventurous woman of similar style and tastes to play the confessee(s).  It would help if she had a somewhat warped sense of humor.  I see this as what could be called a serial one shot, as the confessor encounters a variety of women (generally one or two at a time).  I'd inclined for the same lady to play all of the female characters over time, engaging the confessor's services for her characters, whenever his wagon rolls into their town.  But all would be negotiable.

Expectations:  Enough plot vs. sex (at least 70/30) to tell an interesting story about the Confessor and his confessees.  Oral, vaginal, optionally anal sex; punishment; other kinks negotiable.  Posting on forum, 1-3 times per week, 3-8 paragraphs per post.

Geraint

Halls of Power (available)
(PBP, Light-NC, Human Solo M/F/M, Freeform, Contemporary, Long Term, Episodic, 60/P40S)

She is a political science major between her junior and senior years at a prominent university, currently a summer intern for a powerful man within the halls of power. 

It's a dream come true for anyone, but especially for an ambitious young woman of both beauty and intelligence who looks almost innocent behind a pair of glasses. 

She's here to learn, after all, and certainly to make contacts for the future. 

So it would be impractical to turn down all those lovely invitations of various sorts, but then she could afford to be picky after all … and perhaps she has an agenda all her own ...

Spin:  The young intern finds that she can best serve her Congressman by gathering information from others through pillow talk in sexual encounters

Requirements:  One articulate and detail oriented Lady or Dame player, of compatible style and interests to play one female character opposite one or (optionally) more male characters of mine.  A good sense of humor is a definite plus.  Feel free to discuss via PM

Expectations:  Enough plot vs. sex (70/30)to tell an interesting story about them.  Oral, vaginal, and optionally anal sex; kinks negotiable.  Posting on forum, once or twice per week, 3-6 paragraphs per post.

The Pilgrim (available)
(PBP, Light-NC, Human Solo M/F, Freeform, Historical, Medieval)

For two days the flow of Pilgrims and Refugees from the city had been unceasing. Some came on oxcarts, others with heavily burdened donkeys, or carrying their belongings on their backs. The threat of invasion had come at the worst of times ... when the walled city would be filled with it's own large teeming population, as well as ten thousand participants in the annual religious pilgrimage to the shrine to the Lady of Perpetual Sorrows, within the city walls.

There was no way that the city could support such a population for a siege of any duration, so the King had proclaimed that those who would leave should do so, even if he and the entire Royal family would stay, along with any willing to fight for the city or support those who did.  Now it is all but impossible to tell who are pilgrims and who refugees, though it hardly makes a difference, as long as order is maintained while the get safely away. 

There are those who said that it was cowardly of the King to let them go, but also those who saw the wisdom of his decision.  But for the officer watching the steady flow of faces out of the city it made little difference, until he saw the one face that didn't quite fit.  The one not etched with pain nor sorrow but rather an ironic looking smile as she looked up at him.  It is a face he had least expected to see, but one he recognized well enough.  He wasn't here to find her, but having done so, he realizes that the fates have put him here for her and perhaps even her for him.  And it may be that they have a different kind of pilgrimage to make, a very long journey.

"You there, pilgrim, come with me."

Hired Hand - In Play
Hired Hand (under discussion)
(PBP, Light – BON Human Solo M/F, Freeform, Historical)

The sun had not yet risen when he began his work.  The milk cows were still lowing at the pasture gate to be let into the barn by the time he had filled their feed trough by lantern light, and by the time they were slatted into their milking stalls for the milkmaid, the sun was peeking over the horizon.  From there he was off to slop the hogs, and tend to the bull, a surly dangerous brute who required a corral all of his own with a reinforced fence and rows of barbed wire to keep him contained.  It was all part of a day's work, and only the start of it.

At 28, Rupert Clyde was not exactly the typical farm hand.  True enough he'd been farm born and bred, and knew farming like the back of his hand.  But by the age of 16 he'd lost his parents to disaster, and their farm to the accumulated debt of several bad years.  So with no resources to mention to his name and paying work scarce, he'd taken the Queen's shilling (so to speak) and gone off to join the army.  Twelve years later, nine of them in active service spanning two wars, he was back to farming, albeit on someone else's farm. 

He'd spent the last three years exploring the possibilities of farming alone, and tenant farming and found neither to his liking though they renewed his farming skills.  So he was grateful to find the opportunity to work for a successful farming operation, even if he had to start at the bottom again.  He was not a proud man, but rather a practical one, and farming ran deep in his blood.  And in his first week here, he's found decent work in a friendly environment, though he was still learning his way around.

Geraint

The Edge of Desire (available)
(PBP, Light-BON, Human Solo M/F, Freeform, Historical, Highland)

It was a forbidden romance from the start; their clans had been feuding for multiple decades.  But feuds in the Highlands were hardly unusual, given the competition for sparse resources.  The allure of the forbidden ran very strong all through the Highlands but especially along the borders between competing clans.

In truth, he cared little for feuds for all that he was a warrior.  But for the green eyed lass with the shining hair the color of sunset and desire that he chance upon in the heather one day when the air was full of spring, youth and the stirrings of renewal everywhere, he cared the world.  Certainly he cared enough to defy prohibitions and meet clandestinely, again and again, if not nearly as often as they wanted.

But life was never carefree in the Highlands, and youth never left fallow for long.  Their families had plans for them both.  So it was that one fine moonless summer night, when he clan staged a cattle raid across the border, he staged a small raid of his own at the ancestral home of his beloved, and he carried her away ...

Their eyes were full of each other, and she held his sword so lovingly, as he held her to him, that even the priest they awoke in the middle of the night to marry them thought they made a bonny couple.

And they lived in interesting times henceforth ...

Geraint

The New Housekeeper (available)
(PBP, Light to BON, Human Solo M/F, Freeform, Historical, Long Term)

For several moments the Baron stood at the Library Door, observing the new applicant for the Housekeeper position.  He did so without any anticipation of a satisfactory conclusion.  None of the previous incumbents had lasted long, not since his Lady's death. 

It had never occurred to him that there would be a kind of snobbery among agencies providing servants, and the servants themselves, every bit as ingrained as it is among his peers.  But apparently unmarried Lords are considered unsuitable employers for all but the most ancient of female servants.  So the agency had sent and he had suffered a series of autocratic women who didn’t care for either the amount of physical labor the job involved, or the lack of younger more eager servants to supervise, not to mention having a man speak to them them about how to run his household.  And the ones who hadn’t left on their own, he sent packing himself. 

He'd had all of them wait in the library, of course, if only to see if any had the slightest interest in literature or learning.  It would have been nice, after all, to have a servant who could engage in learned conversation, though he realized that was quite a lot to expect.  His Butler and Cook were a lovely older couple, but their conversation tended to turnips and horses, the local harvests and fairs, and the mundane details of life.  How quickly his world had changed in the years since the death of his wife. 

This new applicant, was different though, at least to the eyes.  A woman of stern demeanor, dressed in black, she was nonetheless decades younger than the others.  She had a face that might well be beautiful if she smiled, with green eyes that seemed to see into one's soul.  And then there was her hair … 

He had to wonder if she was sent to him by mistake as a potential governess … in a home with no children.

Well, there was only one way to find out.

USO Girl (available)
(PBP, Light, Human Solo M/F, Freeform, Historical, WWII)

She's a talented young singer with her career on the rise, a beautiful voice, and the looks and warmth of personality of the girl next door.  She's sung with a couple of the minor dance orchestra's.  But just as she catches her first big break, the war (WWII) breaks out, and the world becomes a different place.  The guys are marching off to war, and the gals are finding ways to chip in on the home front while their fellas are risking their lives, and the entertainment business, especially that of the big bands, is starting to sag.

So what's a patriotic gal to do as her part?  She doesn't know a wrench from a screwdriver and she wouldn't dare try to drive a bus, knowing what happened the last time she tried to drive a car.  She's not afraid of hard work of course, but her real skill is entertaining people and seeing that they have a good time.  So when she comes across the USO recruiter looking to set up casts for "camp shows", she's all ears.  After all, she'd be doing her part and entertaining the troops, who she knows will need the lift of their spirits.  And she'll get to see a bit of the world outside of the U.S., and get some exposure for her talent as well.  She has no real strings tying her to home, though she knows her family will worry.  So she could hardly wait to sign up.

Already she's done some domestic USO club show gigs that had been met with great enthusiasm, and been part of camp shows for the trainees at Great Lakes and Quantico.  Now she's on an airplane on her way overseas to be part of the effort to bring home to the servicemen who "can't go back till it's over , over there".  She's traveling with a great bunch of guys and gals, and she knows she is going into danger and bad conditions.  But she'll be doing her part.  And she knows she's going to meet some amazing people.  She's always had an eye for handsome guys in uniform after all.

I'm looking for a female player of compatible O/Os to play the part of the singer (or even more than one female part) for the story of what our heroine finds over there, and who she meets, both the ones she sees every day and the ones she'll only see once.  Of those, I shall gladly play all the males.  There will be good times and bad, heartbreak and joy, the lives that she touches and touch hers, as she does her best to make the war a little easier for the guys on the lines … singing and in other ways.

Geraint

Gone Native (available)
(PBP, Light-BON, Human Solo, M/F, Historical fiction 19th Century)

It was the ever present danger for colonial officials, missionaries, adventurers, and the like, it was said.   Really anyone traipsing off to the colonies to make their mark on the world was subject to close scrutiny after returning from such a posting or adventure for any signs of taking on the manner or dress, or attitudes of the culture they were sent to "civilize." 

Lord Selsington was no exception, even though he had taken along his family with him, which was (despite the recognized dangers) widely considered to discourage any tendencies to go native.  Still his Lordship came back unsullied by native thoughts or aspirations, as anyone who interacted with him could tell, and his wife seemed prim and properly British as well. 

So that not many met the Selsington's daughter, and that she was never really introduced to society, went largely unnoticed.  And if there were occasional reports of strange sightings in the forest of their estate, well it was part of a very ancient woodland, about which there were a multitude of legends, especially about Dryads. 

Nobody paid much attention to the tales of such fleeting encounters with a shy and skittish lass with flaming hair and blue eyes, who wasn't wearing much clothing.  And it came as a significant surprise to the adventurous young man who tripped and tumbled in the woods, injuring his leg ... when he found himself rescued by just such a creature of legend, who happened so speak the King's English rather well ... in addition to some other words that didn't sound like English at all.

And as might be expected on this thread ... a story ensued ..

Geraint

One new post with four new story ideas posted after seven days

Lost Cargo (available)
(PBP, Light - BON, Human M/F, Historical, preWWII Hungary)

It's a totally inconspicuous crate that got misdirected somewhere along the line and is set aside for rerouting.  It happens fairly often, given the amount of cargo shipped and connected in Budapest and the languages used within the shipping network.  Maybe even certain shipments get lost on purpose. 

But when it starts to rock on the baggage cart in the railway baggage and freight room, then everything changes.  That's something that doesn't happen every day, though the occasional smuggled exotic animal does go astray.  They usually get wrapped up in burlap and tied inside the crate though.

In any case, now that the cargo has called attention to itself, someone has to investigate.  And the guy who does gets the surprise of his life.

The woman in the crate has been totally indoctrinated in the art of pleasing a man and being his pliant companion, her training tailored to the specifications  of the man to whom the crate was addressed.  A Stepford wife type, but more exotic, and much more sexually versatile.  But she ends up instead in the care of a man who hasn't a clue what to do with her.  It ought to be a learning experience for both
of them.

The Socialite and her sister (available)
(PBP, Light-BON, Human Solo, F/M/F, Contemporary)

They were sisters close in age, perhaps even twins, both of them lovely.  They were close to each other, but as different as night and day. 

One was a high powered executive and socialite, always in the public eye, and in need of a suitable escort for social affairs.  She had the needs of other women of course, except perhaps the ticking time clock, but not much time to tend to them.

The other was low key, happy with her nine to five job and lot in life, thinking about children. 

Both of them were in love the boy next door, and loved by him in return.  One of them married him; the other lived with them, content to share all things, including him, and often sharing the same bed. 

And they lived interesting lives together.    (looking for one Lady or Dame to play both women)

The School Marm (available)
(PBP, Light, Human Solo M/F, Freeform, Historical 19th century, U.S. West)

The woman who gets off of the stage coach is not particularly young.  Perhaps she is a spinster or a widow woman, but she is stern of demeanor as is befitting her station.  She's endured the uncomfortable journey all the way from the east coast for but a single reason.  She is here to bring civilization to the wild west, in the form of education.

The newly built schoolhouse is all waiting for her and there is a room for her at the boarding house until a more suitable dwelling may be found or built.  The town, led by the prominent local women and pillars of the community and church, is serious about bringing up civilized young ladies and gentlemen, having had quite enough of ruffians tearing up the town every time they got liquored up.  So if the men will not be civilized, then it is up to them to grow their own.  The town is growing fast, after all.

The school marm, as she is called by the uneducated, is a dedicated women, who has no time for men, especially the ruffians of the west, nor any need of them.  She'd outgrown  those kind of ideas long ago.  But then again, she's never met a real western man, and perhaps she's not too old to do a bit of learning herself.  She's a fine looking woman, after all … other than the frown.

This is, of course, intended to be a romance, even if the school marm doesn't know it yet.  It would be fun if it were with someone unlikely, like maybe a blacksmith or a bandit, though a sheriff would be OK as well, really anyone who wouldn't remotely fit her definition of a gentleman. 

I think that it might be particularly interesting if her stagecoach gets hijacked, and never gets  to the lovely growing town (which might or might not be real) but instead is taken to a different kind of growing town ... The hideaway of a community of robbers and thieves and other desperadoes, and their families that have children in need of teaching.  She'll gave her newly built schoolhouse and a dwelling all of her own.  They'll be honorable desperadoes, at least in their town.  And given that she's a fine looking woman still of childbearing age, she'll get a good bit of attention as well, not that she approves of her abduction.  But she was looking for a challenge after all.

But I am quite open to suggestion from a lady of similar style and interests who thinks this might be fun.

Not Currently of Interest

Adventurous (available)
(PBP, Light, Human Solo M/F, Freeform, 20th Century, Romance?)

She is all packed up, all dressed up, and ready to go on an adventure of some kind.

Maybe it's a vacation, or a trip to see family.  Perhaps she's off for a new job in a new place … or already there.  Then again maybe it is just a weekend away … or even a response to an accusation of her not being adventurous. 

She could be a poor little rich girl all grown up and ready for her Grand Tour, or a teacher on summer break or sabbatical off to do research on her own ...  It might even be an assignation or other clandestine journey... The possibilities are endless.

She's clearly waiting though, perhaps for her driver or rider, her lover, or a perfect stranger.  Or maybe her car won't start.   Only she will really know, but it looks to me (from the look of determination on her face), like she has something to prove, whether it is to herself, or to the one she is waiting for. 

I'd love to find out.

In the Garden (available)
(PBP, Light-NC, Human Solo M/F, Freeform, Fantasy, Comedy)

According to Dame Rapt:  "This is Nyx, lady of night, who after being pursued away by Hemera spends her time in a jungle like garden enjoying a serene moment. Who are you mortal to trespass upon the sanctity of a primordial Goddess. And do you realize what happens to those who gaze upon her visage without permission?! Certainly your imagination might run away with you..."

Thus, according to me:  The gardener almost dropped his watering can when he saw her, and he instinctively started to quietly back away, catching himself at the last moment.  The last time he did that she turned him into a pillar of stone, and only relented after three days when the birdbath ran out of water.  No she saw everything, even in the daylight, and sometimes it was even as if she knew what was on his mind.  It wasn't that she didn't like attention.  No goddess survived long without those faithful to her, be they worshipers, admirers or simply gardeners.   But her moods were mercurial. 

Yesterday he came upon her naked in the water, and she turned him into a salamander, then danced provocatively around him for a half hour before she got bored and left him for the spell to wear off.  The day before she was dressed in a toga and eating figs.  She'd simply ignored him until after he finished his appointed tasks then she turned him into a chipmunk and herself into a cat, and he 'd barely escaped with his life.  Today she is modestly dressed and seems surprised to see him, even though she seems almost to wait for his appearance every day. She's wearing lipstick today, and has a different look in her eye, and almost speculative one ... 

This one is intended to be played strictly for naughtiness and laughter.

Geraint

The Return of Mother Nature (available)
(PBP, Light - BON, Human M/F, Fantasy)

She is Mother Nature, who can not be fooled.  Once she was Yavanna, Queen of Arda that was Earth and Giver of Fruits, Eldest of the Aratar.  It was she who caused, the Shepherds of the Trees to exist.  It was by her hand that Arda thrived in it's springtime.  But that was long ago.  Too long has Mother Nature slumbered, and she has awakened to a different reality.

The Ainur have retreated.  Her spouse Aulë no longer hammers at his forge in the mountain, the waters of Ulmo are polluted, and even the winds of Manwe  are tainted. 

The Entwives vanished long ago.  The Ents have dwindled, and even those who remain have slumbered overlong and can not be awakened.  The forests are a shadow of what they once were.  And Mother Nature's two daughters have disappeared entirely.  She was alone in a world of her own device, and it was dwindling. 

But she herself remains undaunted, though it looks like she could use some help ...

The May Queen (available)
(PBP, Light - BON, Human M/F, Fantasy)

Meet the May Queen or Queen of the May as some might say.  Summer wouldn't come or cum without her.  She leads the May day parade and the dancing around the Maypole, and the revelry and the fertility rites thereabout. 

There's a TV serial that suggests that May Queens were sacrificed to give life to the land.  But if it ever happened, it hasn't been in centuries, although some sacrifices of maidenhood are likely in the midst of the revelry.   Our May Queen here likely no linger has a maidenhood to sacrifice.  But I've heard that she does community service in lieu of sacrifice.  That would make her very popular with the revelers.

Maybe she gets to pick a May King and a May Court.  Royalty has it its perks after all.

She's a very busy lady, after all.

Geraint

One new post with three new story ideas posted after two weeks

Transported (taken)
(PBP, BON - DubCon, Human Solo M/F, Freeform, Historical)

It wasn't such a terrible  crime that she committed, rather an act of desperation. They they weren't going to hang her, though the law permitted it.  She wasn't going to be sent her to one of the overcrowded hellhole British prisons.  No, seeing as she was  Irish and thus an undesirable element to the British mindset of the time.  She was  going to be "transported" to a British colony (St. Lucia) in the West Indies for a seven year term though.  Few returned at the end of their terms, for one reason or another.  And there were perils all along the way.

If she was lucky, she wouldn't die of sickness on the voyage, as many did.  With the right ship and captain she might not get gang raped by the crew.  After all, with her beauty and body she might fetch a big price when she was bought and then auctioned off like a slave at the end of the journey if she remained unharmed.  She might not get sent to the fields and their multiple perils. If she captured the attention of a plantation owner, who might outbid the bordello for her services.  And if she pleased him, she might not get beaten or abused regularly nor discarded when another pleased him more. 

After all not all the plantation owners were uncaring beasts.   And if she was smart and knew when to provoke and when to yield, she might do very well as a cared for kept woman ... or even more. 

... If he was willing to work for it as well.

Into the Woods - A Twisted Tale (available)
(PBP, Light - BON, Human Solo M/F, Freeform, Twisted Fairytale, possible time travel, Long Term)

She had been thoroughly enchanting, of course, the lovely lass in the mask, about whom nobody seemed to know anything.  It was not unusual, of course, for strangers to attend the faire.  Such, indeed was the purpose of such gatherings, to bring people together.  Perhaps she is from another town, looking for a husband, or a lady of quality savoring the opportunity to walk un-recognized among the crowds, he thought.  Such happenings could not be ranked among the uncommon.  What was unusual is that every time Hansel looked in her direction, he found her lovely blue eyes upon him.  It was very flattering, of course, whoever she was.   So he approached her.   

Her name was Gretel, she said, but no more of herself would she disclose.  She walked with him easily though and seemed pleased by his company.  She would talk about anything, except for herself, which added to her allure.  Her skin was fair, and her form more slender than voluptuous, though appealing to his eye.  Modest was her demeanor, though friendly, and when she laughed, the sound was musical.  He was totally enchanted with her, so much so that he stole a kiss from her in the twilight, which she did not deny him..

It was soon after that she invited him to follow her into the shadowy woods, the place about which folk whispered things, but none knew.   Some said it was haunted; others said enchanted.  A few thought it to be the home of evil, from the mysterious sounds that could be heard at it’s borders.  The woods looked healthy enough, though, and not particularly foreboding.  No strange vapors or mists emanated from its precincts.  But very few ventured in, as a strange lethargy came over those who approached, or even considered it.   

… unless, of course, they were say a young man, accompanying a lovely charming lass in a mask …

… home to meet her parents, perhaps?

… or be spirited or transported away to another reality?

… for a merely a pleasant night in her arms, with long term consequences?

… to go visit a gingerbread house?

… or something else entirely?

It all depends on who is telling the story, doesn’t it?

The Stripper Geek (available)
(PBP, Light - DubCon, Human Solo M/F, M/F/M, Freeform, Contemporary, one-shot or continuing story)

It's eight PM on Friday Night; do you know where your local geek girl is?

The girl at the workstation next door has a secret.  Oh she's a genuine geek and a whiz at that.  She's a hot shot gamer girl as well.  But where does she go on the weekend every week and every Wednesday night.  How come her cell phone is always turned off then.

She never seems to date anyone or go out for drinks with the work crowd. She must be going to the gym, because she looks really fit.  But she's still a mystery woman, at least she is to anyone who doesn't frequent the Pink Pussycat lounge on the weekend or Wednesday night burlesque at the Rialto.  That would be everybody from work for sure, wouldn't it?

So her secret is safe ... until one of her guy co-workers walks into the club one slow night and finds himself a ringside seat.

Spin:  I see this as light-hearted and steamy.  I see the our geek girl as brilliant and confident at a work station but shy, at least until she steps out on stage (though the woman player who finds her interesting might have other ideas).  I would rather she be the wholesome type, not a dark character, or on drugs or anything like that.  But I'm guessing that she might go a long way to keep her second job a secret, especially for a nice guy.  Or, for the adventurous geek girl, the guy might have a couple of friends willing to help keep her secret as well.

Requirements:  One articulate and relatively detail oriented Lady or Dame player, of compatible style and interests to play one contemporary geek girl stripper, or exotic or nude dancer opposite one to three male character(s) of mine.  Lap dances would definitely be welcome.  And a good sense of humor is a definite plus.  Feel free to discuss via PM.

Expectations:  Enough plot vs. sex (60/40) to tell an interesting story about them.  Exhibitionism, oral, vaginal, and optionally anal sex and multiple penetration; kinks negotiable.  Posting on forum, once or twice per week, 3-6 paragraphs per post.