A Proper Young Woman's Guide to Anal Etiquette (Recruiting!)

Started by Vostroya, April 13, 2013, 03:08:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vostroya

OOC Thread
Old Character Thread
Old In Character/Game Thread

Background
(BON, BDSM, Incest)

Our story takes place in the not too distant future where the proper, conservative upbringing of respectable young ladies includes the ingrained obedience to authority figures of any type, whether it's teachers, bosses, parents, or significant others. In the case of heterosexual relationships the authority figure is obvious. In far more common lesbian relationships since, for some unknown reason of nature, women now outnumber men five to one, one of the two partners inevitably takes on the role of authority and the other quickly becomes the subservient. Both heterosexual and lesbian relationships are equally acceptable in the society of the day. Regardless of the type of relationship, one thing is consistent throughout all decent, socially acceptable pairings: the unyielding anal submission of the subservient female. The anal submission by the dominant female is totally at her own discretion.

Young ladies are expected to be instructed by their mothers and older sisters from the time they come of age, which is the time they start having sex on their own, to accept objects into their anal cavities. This training continues into the girls' late teens and early twenties as they're taught to accept still larger and larger objects into their nether holes until they can't achieve sexual satisfaction without those holes being fully, and sometimes painfully, packed. That doesn't infer that anal training stops there. A proper young woman's anal education is a lifelong commitment by all members of society. Public views of sex and BDSM have become common place and are not social taboos anymore.

This is the way of the future world. And this is the world in which we find our main protagonists. Meet the Wilders family, to whom our story will be revolving around. The head of the family, Dr. William Wilder, will be played by me. He is the head of this new age family dynamic.

Possible Characters:

Mother
Daughters (High School to College age)
Boyfriends/Girlfriends?
Friends of the family?
Slaves/Servants

Suggestions and add ons to the story would be open for discussion and appreciated.

My Character:

Name: Dr. William Wilder
Family Relation: Father, Head of the House

Personality: He was brought up in a strict, conservative family; which in today's day in age means the most strenuous anal capacity training imaginable for his female family members. Amongst his family he is a strict disciplinarian when it comes to his Dominate relationship with his lovely wife and his daughters. Though he loves them all to death, he will never let up on his families sexual and anal health to ensure the brightest future for his children that he can. When not attending to his family sexual and anal needs, he is a loving and caring man who can spoil the very children he just finished anally abusing.
Vital Statistics: Tall, Lean Build, Read Hair, Hazel eye color. Due to his up keep of exercise and eating right, although he is in his forties, William still looks like he is in his 30's.

History: Ever since he came of age he was fascinated with the anal training of the worlds women, which lead him to became heavily dominate with his own sisters and also lead him to a career in anal medicine. Always wanting to push the boundaries of the human body and also wanting to provide care to the same women. Early in his college career he meet the love of his life and after only a few years of dating they were married in a massive family funded wedding. When he was finished with his bachelors degree, he was quickly accepted into medical school and once out he quickly decided to specialize as a Proctologist due to his love of anal training. All during this time, he began to grow a family of his own and through the years he became hugely successful in his medical field, designing and researching better ways to increase the elasticity and endurance of the human anus. Once he was an accomplished doctor he set up his own private practice in the city that his family now lives in and has become a huge success. His private practice specializes in Womens Proctology. This affords him ample time to spend with his family, much to both their pleasure and discomfort.

Ons: Domination, BDSM, Anal, etc.

Off's: Pee, Feces, Gore, etc.

Character Sheet
[float=left][img height=300] (Picture Here) [/img][/float][b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Family Relation:[/b]
[b]Occupation:[/b]

[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Vital Statistics:[/b]

[b]History:[/b]

[b]Ons:[/b]

[b]Off's:[/b]

*This story adopted from lordodie's story series of the same title on Literotica.com*

Vostroya

Great to have you aboard Blinkin, I don't mind at all. The only thing I would modify would be the age to 17, just to round everything out.

Blinkin

No problem, I changed the age. Looking forward to playing.
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Absenses & Apologies (Updated 3/02/23)
Blinkins' Thinkin's (Story Ideas)
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.

Vostroya

Thanks, same here I really want to be able to get this game off the ground.

Blinkin

Worst case, we can take it into a one-on-one storyline, although I'm hoping to see more interest. With the weather so nice outside, it may take a day or two to get some activity.
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.

minerva7790

It might take me some time to get a character sheet up, but may I take the role of an older sister?
'But I will wear my heart upon my sleeve
For daws to peck at: I am not what I am.'

Ons and Offs ~ Absences and Apologies

Blinkin

Hi Sis!" Ashley waves from the couch, where she's listening to her pod and watching Ready For Love on TV.
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.

Tamhansen

What exactly would the roles for boyfriends be? And would Wilder have a son to assist him, as that would seem like a very interesting position.
ons and offs

They left their home of summer ease
Beneath the lowland's sheltering trees,
To seek, by ways unknown to all,
The promise of the waterfall.

Vostroya

The boyfriends would probably be the dominate party outside the home or possible vanilla relationship or even a sub. I would consider a brother, but I would need to see the profile first. Haven't put much thought into that.

Tamhansen

Name:Alec Wilder
Family Relation: brother. Heir of the family

Personality: Alec was brought up by his father to be in many ways a reflection of himself. From an early  age he was taught the importance of punctuality, diligence, obedience and discipline. As such Alec has become a strict and stern young man who admires and respects his father, and shares his belief that women are to be properly disciplined
Vital Statistics: Tall, muscular brown hair and hazel eyes.

History: Alec was brought up in the image of his father who saw in the boy an heir who would one day continue his work. He was raised with discipline and indoctrinated with the importance of the anal disciplining of women. He followed his father's footsteps to becoming a doctor, planning to eventually join him in his practice as a woman's proctologist. And since a few years, he has been assisting his father with disciplining his family, just like his father once started disciplining his own when he was a boy. Alec is totally obedient to his father, but he is a very dominant person towards any other.

Ons: Anal, Domination, bondage, non/semi consensual, force

Off's: bodily fluids, dominant partners, romantisism
ons and offs

Vostroya

I like the character, accepted! Need to fill in the Name section though.

Tamhansen

ons and offs

ff

Heya, hope the following is suitable and to everyone’s liking.

Name: Penelope (usually referred to by nicknames like Penelo or Penny or Pen or Pet or even just ‘girl’).

Family Relation: Officially, front desk secretary for Dr. Wilder’s practice. Also works a dancer, server, event planner, and entertainer for his evening social/business events, an assistant when he travels, an attache and courier for events he can’t attend himself., a saleswomen to win new customers / business partners and customer service concierge to cheer up unsatisfied ones, an au pair / household assistant for the family, and a model for posters and billboards and other visual advertisements. She is the Doctor's slave and house servant for the family. 

Favorite fashions: shimmery or diaphanous or airy outfits, with translucent silks and bright colors; strappy outfits and heels, collars and bracelets and anklets.

Personality: Demure yet incredibly energetic, naive and inexperienced yet insatiable curious. Pannero has always exhibited a short attention span, but  good heart, and a desire to learn and improve, to please and serve and bring happiness to others. Lithe and graceful and musical, she showed an early aptitude for dancing and singing, and was schooled rigorously in these performance arts and a few others, such as the flute. She was also brought up to be an obedient server, and loves to perform the part of a serving wench of sorts, cooking, pouring wine, and serving the dishes for her boss’s dinner parties and business events and such. She’s also a front desk secretary and event planner for his practice, and is good at handling his schedules and event details even though she appears ditzy on the surface. When instructed to, she may dress or act sexily to smooth things with and win over new customers, clients, and business partners of the practice. She can be very talkative and has some quirky habits like fidgetyness, also bending into funny poses in her desk chair, and a noticeable oral fixation, often twiddling pens in her mouth, tying cherry stems in her knots with her tongue, etc.

Ons: Submission, humiliation, BDSM, anal, oral, vaginal, swallowing, facials. Bisexual. Submissive with men, switch with other women.

Offs: weak and unconfident males, grievous bodily harm, scat. (Pee is actually fine. Prefer not to get toooo long and descriptive.) That said, she is a follower by nature, a high-functioning slave on her most primal level, and theoretically would follow the lead of a strong and charismatic personality almost anywhere. 

Vostroya

ff

Quote from: Vostroya on April 14, 2013, 06:14:33 PM
Very interesting character! Welcome FF!  ;D

Thanks. ^_^

I know I listed kinda a lot of different 'jobs' so any more specific brainstorming ideas for things she could be doing during the plot of the RP would be appreciated.

Vostroya

UPDATE: I think if we get a couple more players (Hopefully the mother) we can start much sooner than I thought.

Also updated first post to show that I am accepting possible Slaves/Servants to the family as a character option.

minerva7790

Here's my character! Let me know if I need to make changes.

Name: Erica Wilder
Family Relation: Older Sister

Personality: Erica used to be a sweet and obedient little girl who accepted her father's discipline and training without question. However, ever since she entered college, she has been been opening up to other kinds of views. Under the encouragement of new friends, Erica has become more bold and rebelious. She even began neglecting the nightly ritual that her father taught her of sleeping with her orifices stuffed. At times, she feels conflicted between her upbringing, which she was taught to follow without question, and her new friends' ideas, which do seem to make sense. Erica's rebellion has gone unnoticed as she has been staying on campus, but now that she is back home on term break, she realises that she cannot return to her old lifestyle anymore. Erica continues in her rebellious ways, to the disapproval of the rest of her family.
Vital Statistics: Fairly tall, with fair complexion. Erica's red hair falls in soft curls around her face, complimenting her deep green eyes. She practices yoga regularly to keep fit and agile. 5'6", 123 lbs, 39-23-33

History: Born the oldest of Dr William Wilder's children, Erica was the first to receive his strict discipline. Dr Wilder demanded perfection in everything she did, and Erica strove hard to live up to his expectations. Erica was consistently one of the top students in her class.

Erica's extra-curricular interests include gymnastics and playing the violin. As she aged into puberty, her parents began to instruct her in anal etiquette. First came the butt plugs. Erica remembers crying every night as her father eased it into her. At first, it was so uncomfortable that she could not sleep. However, Erica soon got used to it, only to have it replaced with a bigger one, and a bigger one.

Being an obedient and respectful girl, Erica always listened to her father. That changed, however, when she started college. Entering the most prestigious college in the land pursuing a Biomedical Science degree, Erica moved onto campus. Her roommate was a sociology undergrad almost the total opposite to Erica's pristine upbringing. Her roommate did not agree with the submission of women to the opposite sex, and practically laughed at Erica's unassuming obedience to her father about anal submission. While horrified at this uncouth, unreligious roommate of hers, Erica soon became fascinated with her lifestyle. Erica's roommate invited her to join some of the meetings of the Anti-Anal Association on campus, a group of young women protesting against anal submission. Erica felt guilty at first to be there, but the more she attended these meetings the more she was persuaded to their cause.

Now, Erica is back home on a term holiday. She is confused because deep down, she does not want to displease her father. However, she finds it difficult to go back to her old lifestyle of accepting her father's instructions without question. She sleeps without her butt plug every night, in fear of the day her father would find out that she has been disobeying him.

Ons: BDSM, humilliation, non-consensual, being submissive.

Off's: Scat

Vostroya

Your character looks great! She is in big trouble when the father discovers her "lack of faith" in him...sorry had a darth vader moment there...

ff

Quote from: Vostroya on April 16, 2013, 09:49:45 AM
Your character looks great! She is in big trouble when the father discovers her "lack of faith" in him...sorry had a darth vader moment there...

Very colorful character Minerva.

I had been kicking around this idea for a post where my character has the radio on and there's a political debate program with some 'talking heads' debating the merits and morality of submission and servitude and anal (like a feminist vs a religious traditionalist vs a modernist). However it would be fun to have 'live' debate-y banter between our characters since yours is much more rebellious.

Vostroya

Just so everyone knows, I think we will go ahead and start the RP tomorrow afternoon, but will continue to accept characters regardless.

Blinkin

If we really need a mother, I can swap out Ashley the daughter for Ashley the mother.
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.

Vostroya

That won't be necessary, but thank you, we can do without the character for now, we can just say she is on a business trip until somebody shows interest for it.

minerva7790

Quote from: Vostroya on April 16, 2013, 09:49:45 AM

Thanks! I'll be err... looking forward to that!

Quote from: ff on April 16, 2013, 11:20:32 AM
Very colorful character Minerva.

I had been kicking around this idea for a post where my character has the radio on and there's a political debate program with some 'talking heads' debating the merits and morality of submission and servitude and anal (like a feminist vs a religious traditionalist vs a modernist). However it would be fun to have 'live' debate-y banter between our characters since yours is much more rebellious.

Sounds interesting! Remember that Erica is still a little confused about going against her family. Since she and Penelope are almost the same age, Erica may see Penelope as someone equal and may be willing to debate, if Penelope promises not to tell her daddy, that is!

ff

Quote from: minerva7790 on April 17, 2013, 07:47:37 AM
Thanks! I'll be err... looking forward to that!

Sounds interesting! Remember that Erica is still a little confused about going against her family. Since she and Penelope are almost the same age, Erica may see Penelope as someone equal and may be willing to debate, if Penelope promises not to tell her daddy, that is!

Heh heh that's a fun angle, with the suspense of if he will find out and what he would do if he did.

There might be a bit of both natural comraderie and rivalry between the two girls. On the one hand, Erica is a true daughter whereas Penelope is like a human housepet,  and on the other hand, lately it sounds like Erica has been rebellious, and away at college, whereas Penelope for the most part has been more obedient to and nearby the Dr. (albeit with some mischief I expect, like stealing chocolate). So there may be some competition between them for Father's/Master's attention and praise.

Vostroya

UPDATE:

Added OOC and Character Thread! The main story thread will be up soon!  ;D

OOC Thread
Character Thread

mymistica

How's this?

Name: Dr. Estelle Wilder
Family Relation: Mother

Personality: Controlling when allowed, intelligent, seductive, and manipulative at times. She was brought up in a strict, wealthy family and reflects her upbringing on her daughter/s. Subservient to her husband but dominate over her daughter/s. She takes great pride in her training and her husband's pleasure and is determined to ensure she instills that same sense of pride in her daughter/s. She is a very proud woman and works hard at her job - not to say she doesn't occasionally slip a few fun prescriptions at her husband's request. She loved her daughter/s dearly but is not afraid to do whatever it takes to teach them their place and ensure they grow up to be proper and well-trained women.
Vital Statistics: Tall with just the right of curves. Fair, clear complexion. Naturally blonde hair but constantly dyed brown (must keep up that intelligent appearance, you know.) Green eyes. Fit and healthy. She could easily pull off claiming to be in her mid- to late-thirties.

History: Estelle met William at their undergraduate college. They were wed soon after and she followed him into med school, though taking the psychiatric track. Estelle is the happy mother of William's daughter/s and owns her own private psychiatric practice in the city they live in. She is highly recognized as one of the best psychiatrists in the city, assisting men and women with prescriptions to assist in training (such as male enhancement medications and anal muscle relaxers.) She makes a wealthy income and isn't afraid to show it off with her luxurious designer brands and lingerie. She also buys many sweet nothings for her daughter/s to make training more interesting for herself and her beloved husband.

Ons: Domination/Submission, S&M, harcore.

Offs: Anything that belongs in a toilet, extreme gore, mutilation.

Vostroya

Alright looks great! Welcome to the game mysmistica!

Just in time for the grand opening of the game! Let us begin!

In Character/Story Thread

ff

Welcome, mymistica. Estelle is an intriguing complement to the other characters so far. Nice to have a domme. The possibilities...

kajirakate

Name:  Kirsty Louise Wilder
Family Relation: Middle Sister

Personality:  Kirsty is very lithe and athletic, being a gymnast and ballet dancer.  She is submissive to authority figures, especially her parents.  She is a perfectionist, only the very best is good enough.
Vital Statistics: She is 5'5, long brown hair, blue eyes, 32a 21 32, 110lbs

History:  Kirsty is not a very good student at school preferring her gymnastics and dance, and a bit of an outcast due to her petite figure.  This gives her a complex about breasts because her Mom and sisters are womanly and she has the chest of young girl.  Kirsty grow up in the intensive training programme of her father, and strives to be the best she can for him, she has pushed herself in gymnastic and ballet to enhance her suppleness so she can be the best in bondage.  She thinks the way to maximum attention from her father is to be capable of the most complex bondage position, maximising her flexibility and petite frame.  Unlike her rebellious big sister, Kirsty willingly accepts her anal training as the one true way.  What Kirsty loves the most about her anal training, is long and thick plugs inside her, filling her in the deepest way.  The plug in her when she is practicing her gymnastics makes her so horny, her leotard is often soaked in her arousal.

Ons: submission, obedience, mom and dad, anal, humiliation about her tiny breasts, bondage

Off's:  anything toilet related, pain, mutilation, public humiliation about her tiny breasts
kk

Vostroya

WELCOME TO THE GAME!!!  ;D If you follow the links in the first post of the thread you can go ahead and post in the main game!

Miroque

If there is still room for character, I would love to play "newest" daughter (one that good Doctor spawned when he was having an affair... I was thinking about the same age as the youngest daughter, 17?). "Affair" was with some co-ed in school, and after that, Doctor would have no idea of her getting pregnant (transfering into other school etc), and now, years later, my character would turn at the door, asking to see her father....

Vostroya

While I would love to have another daughter character, I don't think the father would cheat on his wife. It's not in his nature since he was raised so strictly.

Vostroya

However she could be an adoptive daughter. One that was born during dr wilders time in medical school to one of his classmates. The mother who was already deep into debt loans to go to school considered offering the child up for adoption. Dr. Wilder agreed but left the daughter in her mothers care, he just providec a healthy amount of money to help raise the child. Now in the present, she learns the identity of her shadow father and goes to him to be properly trained, due to her mother being so busy. What do you think?

kajirakate

Or she could be a twin, non-identical would be more fun if she was a twin.
kk

Vostroya

Yeah I like the twin idea better. She could be the youngest by a few minutes.

minerva7790

Twincest, mmmmmmmm...

I thought Vostroya's idea was pretty cool too! I like the idea of someone new to the Wilder training coming into the game. But, of course, it's all up to Miroque (and Blinkin, whether she would like a twin sister).

Vostroya

If only there were a way to combine the two....mmmmmmm...Ill be in the chamber of understanding!!!

And yes it is all up to Miroque, I don't want to do anything she is not comfortable with.

Miroque

I think we got this thing solved with glorious GM :) posting my character in few moments..

Blinkin

I'm ok with a twin... it could be really, really interesting to have a close... really close... sibling. ;)
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.

Vostroya

We decided that she will be a illegitimate daughter of daddy wilder but around the same age as you. You shall see when she posts her character.

Miroque

Name:  Harriet Blackstone
Family Relation: Illegitimate Daughter

Personality: Harriet has been growing in more liberal enviroment, and by that, she values personal and artistic freedom. She´s a bit naive and very     inexperienced when it comes to sexual matters, but living under her mothers firm thumb, she is core submissive, even she values personal freedom.
Vital Statistics: Harriet is 5'3, long black hair, brown eyes, slim build 104lbs

History:  Harriet was raised by her mother, and her mothers benefactor Professor Mullaney, at University campus. During that time, her mother was slave  to the Professor. Harriet didint know any of that, believing her mother was house servant to the married man. Few weeks ago, Professor was found dead in  his home. He was shot, and it was said to have been gangstyle robbery, and Harriets mother was slain on the burglary aswell, brutally raped before being  crucified to the frontdoor. The following weeks, Harriet was forced to see her whole life unravel, and when police gave her mothers papers, she found out the  name of her father. Now, without money or place to go, Harriet seeks her father.

Ons: Obidience training, humiliation in all aspects, forced servitude, slavery, being sold/pimped, pain, branding

Off's:  vore, gore, mutilation

ff

Miroque

Quote from: ff on April 19, 2013, 01:28:16 PM
Gripping backstory. Welcome.

Gripping ?

Btw, I am not english speaking, and I appologise my bad english beforehand. There. feel free to be annoyed :)

ff

Quote from: Miroque on April 19, 2013, 01:29:54 PM
Gripping ?

Btw, I am not english speaking, and I appologise my bad english beforehand. There. feel free to be annoyed :)

Heehee. Compelling. Interesting.

LordOdie

Name:Victoria Marie Deveraux
Family Relation: Next door neighbor

Personality: Despite her extremely strict upbringing, Victoria has a very dominant and no-nonsense personality most of the time.  That's not to say that she is a sadistic bitch.  Well, okay, she is a sadistic bitch, but her masochistic tendencies are still far more pronounced.  She likes to consider herself a dominant masochist, which she admits is something of an oxymoron.  Victoria is also refined, witty, intelligent and provocative.  She is the kind of woman who'll charm a personal favor out of a president or prime minister one minute, and then gladly participate in the most debased sexual activities the next.
Vital Statistics: 5'10", 36FF-28-38, 135 lbs, red hair, dark brown eyes, athletic build

History: Victoria was brought up in a wealthy, conservative, and very strict old-money family from Toulouse in southern France.  From an early age she learned the place of women in modern society, and learned it both well and enthusiastically.  Because of her personality, the only career she could occupy and actually enjoy was that of administration over women of lesser status, hence: high school principal.  Her dominant personality is daily put to the test to keep peaceful tranquility over an entire high school of 1500 students and 100 staff when 80% of whom are female and require constant discipline - both students and staff alike.  Although being a principal is just her job, she takes an undignified amount of joy in performing it. 

Victoria's husband, Jean Yves Deveraux, is a talking head for an international industrial lobbying group.  As part of his job, he spends most of his time abroad with his dedicated executive assistant Nina, and can be gone for weeks at a time.  When he's home, he spends most of his time ensuring his beautiful wife has been keeping up with her training and golfing with his best friend and next door neighbor William Wilder.  He and William share a kindred spirit in proper female behavior and have spent many a night discussing the finer points wife and daughter rearing.

Because of her husband's work schedule, the fact that she has no children of her own, and that she gets lonely in their medium sized mansion, Victoria spends most of her free time over at the Wilder's home.  And, of course, it's a lot of hard stressful work keeping rebellious teenage bottoms well stretched and pliable all day long.  Sometimes a woman just needs to lay back and relax [her own bottom] in the evenings.  After all, experts of female psychology and proctology have insisted for years that the best treatment for a woman's workplace stresses are frequent, long, hard [and preferably painful] anally induced orgasms.  Since Victoria is a well educated woman, she knows better than to not listen to the advice of the experts.  And there's no better place to relieve stress than the Wilder's beautiful home!

Ons: Giving anal (fucking, dildos, plugs, fisting, stretching), receiving anal (fucking, dildos, plugs, fisting, stretching), dominating young women, being dominated by men and older women (or better yet! dominating younger women while being dominated!)

Off's: Scat, vomit, blood, gore, mutilation, people who use bad grammar

ff

DarkEnigma

Voilà!

Hope this works.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Name:Lance Osiers
Family Relation: Nephew

Personality: Controlling to a point, both work related and sexually. Due to his rebellious nature a few years back he has learned other skills and views on life to complement those that his father had taught him. Lance takes great pride in the training of others, thinking their success is a natural reflection upon himself. He somewhat arrogant in the way he moves and articulates himself, yet underneath this facade he is actually calm and calculating. The one thing greater than the need for control is his affection for his family, knowing now how import they truly are.

Vital Statistics: 6”3 Tall. Lance has inherited his mother’s emerald green eyes and his father’s build. He has dark blonde hair, something he keeps well groomed.

History: Lance was raised in the image of his father, yet, unlike his brothers, he chose a different path in life. When puberty struck Lance found himself leaving his family home to seek out his own path, only establishing contact six years later, when he had become a man. Lance graduated at the top of his class in nearly all subject, although he lacks the necessary skillset to become something in health department like his uncle William. Lance is currently a young lawyer who has a bright future ahead of him. At his firm he is only second to the owner, a senior lawyer who scouted and recruited Lance when he was still fumbling around. Under the tutelage of this experienced man Lance quickly found his way in life and in his dominant nature. He now has a good relation with his father again, as well as the rest of the family, including his uncle, aunt and cousins. He doesn’t come over very often, yet when he does he usually stays for a few weeks. Officially he is the heir to his father’s household, yet Lance feels he needs to earn his father’s respect more before he can officially claim that title. His father has suggested that he finishes his own education at Uncle William’s house, knowing there is usually ample opportunity to practise.

Ons: Older women, Domination, BDSM, Anal, Oral, etc.

Offs: Toilet related things, Gore, etc.

Vostroya

We have had one player drop out of the game as well as three other players who have not posted in a while. I will now open up the game again to hopefully bring up our game character count.

If you would like to make an original character or play as one of the characters that have already been made but are unused, please reply here addressed to me.

MagicalPen

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

Vostroya

We have the fathers only son that is open due to inactivity.

MagicalPen

Consider me interested in taking over that role then. Will re-read the characters etc before making a profile.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Vostroya

MagicalPen

Name: Andrew
Family Relation: Oldest Son and Heir

Personality: Andrew holds his father in the highest respect and rarely goes against him. As the Oldest Son and Heir, he also expects the females of the family to treat him the way they treat their father.
Vital Statistics: Tall, dark, and handsome.

History: Andrew was raised in his fathers footsteps and took an early path towards becoming just like his father. He is quite interested in dominating and fornicating with his family members - and outsiders too - and quite enjoys such sessions. He acknowledges his father as the expert in the realms of the Anus so has instead taking more of an interest in Male Enhancements, discovering ways to temporarily make his cock bigger or last longer, his cumshot to be larger - among a host of other things.

Ons: Giving Anal and Vaginal, Oral, Dom/Sub, Group

Off's: M/M, See On/Offs

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

MagicalPen

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Vostroya

You can talk to ff, she is stuck right now and your character could get her out of that rut. I am also planning on having both the daughters go to the Master bedroom for punishments, so you can take Penelope there as well since she has some punishment time built up as well.

Vostroya

UPDATE:

We are slowly getting back into the groove of things, but we are still looking to fill positions!

Clio

This looks interesting. I love anything anal. What female characters are open? If any?
Signature by the amazing Amaris.

Vostroya

We now have a spot for one male for any interested parties!

kckolbe

Wow, this looks lovely.  If enough folks are interested, I could take the role of William's younger brother, maybe make him about 5 years younger.  Based on William's bio, it stands to reason that my character would be as set against infidelity of any kind as well.  Perhaps part of why he's been gone so long is that he had had something of a crush on Estelle, so he kind of kept his distance?  Between that and job differences (was thinking accountant for my char), they just weren't as close (though he did do their taxes for free).

Now the company bookkeeper has been let go, my char (call him James, maybe?) has been asked to take over the job, and is staying with the family at least for the short term.  Thoughts?
Ons/Offs  A/A  Oath of the Drake
(From the Penis Game) Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Penis
I love a wet nymph.  "Letting some guy have [her] just to have another woman is a losing trade"

Buffy: The Vampire Slayer(IC#2)
Intro Thread

Vostroya

We have a lot of characters so interest is not the problem if that was what you were afraid of. That is an interesting character concept I would be open to it.

kckolbe

My bad.  I meant if enough folks were interested in my actual concept.  Nothing worse than playing the character no one wants, especially when jumping in mid-way. 

So, was William's family incestuous when he was growing up as well, or is this something William started on his own?  Also, how important was monogamy to their parents?  Was it just the ultimate sin?  Aside from Estelle, would anyone else like to plot anything?  I definitely look forward to him getting to know his nieces.
(From the Penis Game) Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Penis
I love a wet nymph.  "Letting some guy have [her] just to have another woman is a losing trade"

Intro Thread

Vostroya

Oh Ok, gotcha, the family would have been incestuous. There would be alot of sleeping around before marriage but once the knot is tied it is expected that you stay with that one person, of course within the family it is another story lol.

kckolbe

So promiscuity is fine as long as it is within family or before marriage.  Interesting, gonna have to see is Estelle's player is interested in a bit of history.

Intro Thread

Vostroya

Don't know if she would go for that, but I suppose we can brainstorm. They meet in medical school so I don't know when they would have hooked up.

kckolbe

Just at some point while they were together but before marriage.  If it doesn't work, no worries, just throwing it out there.  Based on ons, she's definitely with the right brother.  James is going to be more laid back. 

Intro Thread

Vostroya

Ok, she's been offline for a while so I don't know when she will be back to answer.

Clio

If you want to plot anything, we could. My girl isn't related to the family in any way.

Blinkin

Well, I'm glad that I got into one of the rare boy-friends slots before I knew that if he actually caught Ashley, he couldn't play around. ;)

Of course, Ashley looks like she will be more than a handful for him anyway. lol
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.

kckolbe

Name: James Wilder
Family Relation: William's Brother

Personality: James had never been as intense as his older brother, preferrng comfort and humor to strict discipline.  While William had always brought money into the family, James had barely broken even for most of his life so far.  Maybe it was just the result of being a bit more spoiled or not wanting to be in his brother's shadow, but James had not dove into the customs of the new age quite like his brother had.  He had shown as much interest in women, though to the best of his knowledge he had no kids.

Vital Statistics:  Like his brother, James is tall, with a slim build and hazel eyes.

History: He was brought up in a strict, conservative family; which in today's day in age means the most strenuous anal capacity training imaginable for his female family members.  He learned the basics of dominance and anal capacity training from his mother, on whom he would practice as a young man.  Once old enough, he headed off to college and eventually became a certified public accountant, but his unwillingness to actually pursue customers meant little business.  William was kind enough to loan him the money for advertising, and James has done the family's taxes ever since.

Ons: Cuddling, Teasing, Skirts, Tenderness, Well-Behaved Subs

Off's: Power plays, Mean-Spirited Types, MxM

Intro Thread

Vostroya

UPDATE: Replacements or take overs needed for the following positions due to character player absences. Characters can be either modified to fit a new player or a new character can be created. Please either show you interest here in a post or PM me directly.

1 Slave servant to Dr. Wilder:

Penelope

Played By: ff

Name: Penelope (usually referred to by nicknames like Penelo or Penny or Pen or Pet or even just ‘girl’).

Family Relation: Officially, front desk secretary for Dr. Wilder’s practice. Also works a dancer, server, event planner, and entertainer for his evening social/business events, an assistant when he travels, an attache and courier for events he can’t attend himself., a saleswomen to win new customers / business partners and customer service concierge to cheer up unsatisfied ones, an au pair / household assistant for the family, and a model for posters and billboards and other visual advertisements. She is the Doctor's slave and house servant for the family. 

Favorite fashions: shimmery or diaphanous or airy outfits, with translucent silks and bright colors; strappy outfits and heels, collars and bracelets and anklets.

Personality: Demure yet incredibly energetic, naive and inexperienced yet insatiable curious. Pannero has always exhibited a short attention span, but  good heart, and a desire to learn and improve, to please and serve and bring happiness to others. Lithe and graceful and musical, she showed an early aptitude for dancing and singing, and was schooled rigorously in these performance arts and a few others, such as the flute. She was also brought up to be an obedient server, and loves to perform the part of a serving wench of sorts, cooking, pouring wine, and serving the dishes for her boss’s dinner parties and business events and such. She’s also a front desk secretary and event planner for his practice, and is good at handling his schedules and event details even though she appears ditzy on the surface. When instructed to, she may dress or act sexily to smooth things with and win over new customers, clients, and business partners of the practice. She can be very talkative and has some quirky habits like fidgetyness, also bending into funny poses in her desk chair, and a noticeable oral fixation, often twiddling pens in her mouth, tying cherry stems in her knots with her tongue, etc.

Ons: Submission, humiliation, BDSM, anal, oral, vaginal, swallowing, facials. Bisexual. Submissive with men, switch with other women.

Offs: weak and unconfident males, grievous bodily harm, scat. (Pee is actually fine. Prefer not to get toooo long and descriptive.) That said, she is a follower by nature, a high-functioning slave on her most primal level, and theoretically would follow the lead of a strong and charismatic personality almost anywhere.

1 Mother to the family

Estella

Played By: mymistica
Name: Dr. Estelle Wilder
Family Relation: Mother

Personality: Controlling when allowed, intelligent, seductive, and manipulative at times. She was brought up in a strict, wealthy family and reflects her upbringing on her daughter/s. Subservient to her husband but dominate over her daughter/s. She takes great pride in her training and her husband's pleasure and is determined to ensure she instills that same sense of pride in her daughter/s. She is a very proud woman and works hard at her job - not to say she doesn't occasionally slip a few fun prescriptions at her husband's request. She loved her daughter/s dearly but is not afraid to do whatever it takes to teach them their place and ensure they grow up to be proper and well-trained women.
Vital Statistics: Tall with just the right of curves. Fair, clear complexion. Naturally blonde hair but constantly dyed brown (must keep up that intelligent appearance, you know.) Green eyes. Fit and healthy. She could easily pull off claiming to be in her mid- to late-thirties.

History: Estelle met William at their undergraduate college. They were wed soon after and she followed him into med school, though taking the psychiatric track. Estelle is the happy mother of William's daughter/s and owns her own private psychiatric practice in the city they live in. She is highly recognized as one of the best psychiatrists in the city, assisting men and women with prescriptions to assist in training (such as male enhancement medications and anal muscle relaxers.) She makes a wealthy income and isn't afraid to show it off with her luxurious designer brands and lingerie. She also buys many sweet nothings for her daughter/s to make training more interesting for herself and her beloved husband.

Ons: Domination/Submission, S&M, harcore.

Offs: Anything that belongs in a toilet, extreme gore, mutilation.

Clio

If you'll let someone have two characters, I'd love to play the slave as well. I'll probably just change her appearance and maybe her personality slightly.

Sheng

I'd love to play a boyfriend character.
Or someone loyal to the house.
Although preferably male.
This is my signature, there are many like it, but this one is mine.
Sheng's o/o

Vostroya

Mmmmm...Perhaps he is a slave trainer that is employed by Dr. Wilder to help him out with all the various slaves in the house while Dr. Wilder is at work or something along those lines. I say this because the other two daughter character players seem to fluctuate between being on and off the site.

Clio

Quote from: Vostroya on June 14, 2013, 05:01:53 PM
Mmmmm...Perhaps he is a slave trainer that is employed by Dr. Wilder to help him out with all the various slaves in the house while Dr. Wilder is at work or something along those lines. I say this because the other two daughter character players seem to fluctuate between being on and off the site.

There's also the possibility (although this is a more complicated plot), that a recent ex of Elisa comes in. She broke up with her boyfriend (who she hadn't had sex with yet) right before coming here because she assumed he wouldn't approve. She did care for him, but she had wanted to be anally trained for so long that she reluctantly dumped him.

Since it didn't make any sense to him, perhaps he convinced her mother to tell him where she went, and he shows up to confront her. And then perhaps he decides that if she wants to be trained so badly, that maybe he can show her that he can provide that...so he works with the clinic to train her. I figure he'll be pissed off at first, but maybe forgive her later on. And he can use that anger to dominate her. ;)

That's just a crazy possibility, but it's there if you want it.

Sheng

Quote from: Christa McGinn on June 14, 2013, 05:05:34 PM
There's also the possibility (although this is a more complicated plot), that a recent ex of Elisa comes in. She broke up with her boyfriend (who she hadn't had sex with yet) right before coming here because she assumed he wouldn't approve. She did care for him, but she had wanted to be anally trained for so long that she reluctantly dumped him.

Since it didn't make any sense to him, perhaps he convinced her mother to tell him where she went, and he shows up to confront her. And then perhaps he decides that if she wants to be trained so badly, that maybe he can show her that he can provide that...so he works with the clinic to train her. I figure he'll be pissed off at first, but maybe forgive her later on. And he can use that anger to dominate her. ;)

That's just a crazy possibility, but it's there if you want it.
Quote from: Vostroya on June 14, 2013, 05:01:53 PM

Well, i am alright with anything that fits into the plot. :)
Sheng's o/o

Vostroya

Don't know how Dr. Wilder will react to having an angry ex boyfriend show up to his house and have a domestic disturbance happen in his living room, he would probably just force him out of the house and have him arrested for trespassing.

But its up to you Sheng

Sheng

Perhaps a mix of the two?
He comes to visit, wondering a better explanation, and is offered a job?
Sheng's o/o

Vostroya

Good idea. Dr Wilder sees his potential and gives him a chance to prove himself.

Sheng

Sheng's o/o

Sheng

How old is the daughter he was dating?
And 21 - 22 sound good?
Sheng's o/o

Clio

Quote from: Vostroya on June 14, 2013, 05:25:52 PM
Don't know how Dr. Wilder will react to having an angry ex boyfriend show up to his house and have a domestic disturbance happen in his living room, he would probably just force him out of the house and have him arrested for trespassing.

But its up to you Sheng

Quote from: Sheng on June 14, 2013, 05:28:48 PM
Perhaps a mix of the two?
He comes to visit, wondering a better explanation, and is offered a job?

Maybe once he realizes what is going on, he convinces William to take him on. Or he could dominate her sexually, and impress William. *shrugs* I don't know. I just thought it was worth a try. :)

EDIT: Cool. Yeah. He shows potential.

Quote from: Sheng on June 14, 2013, 05:34:51 PM
How old is the daughter he was dating?
And 21 - 22 sound good?

She's not a daughter. She's a new trainee that's not related, but this was something she'd been wanting to do for a long time. And she was a virgin when she came, so he'd probably want an explanation. She's 20 I believe.

Sheng

Quote from: Christa McGinn on June 14, 2013, 05:36:37 PM
Maybe once he realizes what is going on, he convinces William to take him on. Or he could dominate her sexually, and impress William. *shrugs* I don't know. I just thought it was worth a try. :)

EDIT: Cool. Yeah. He shows potential.

She's not a daughter. She's a new trainee that's not related, but this was something she'd been wanting to do for a long time. And she was a virgin when she came, so he'd probably want an explanation. She's 20 I believe.
Ah alright ^^
I'd prefer him to be 21 then.
I like the idea of him getting there, and showing potential.
Sheng's o/o

Sheng

it's settled then ^^
Do you want some personality details / history for a character sheet?
Sheng's o/o

Clio

Yay!

And Vos, I guess you'll have to decide what he should do that would impress William. I'm game for whatever. :)

kckolbe

It might help if they started in on it while William was busy upstairs.  By the time he comes down the situation is somewhat resolved, with James having no clue what is going on.

Intro Thread

Vostroya

Cool, I would go ahead and ask that you make a full character sheet. There is a code for it on the first post of this thread.

I would say to impress Dr. Wilder he would have to force her to go down on him, showing Dr. Wilder that he can both be dominant and make her like it at the same time.

Agreed Kc

Sheng

Right~
I'll find the character sheet.
Shall i post it here?
Sheng's o/o

Clio

Quote from: kckolbe on June 14, 2013, 05:45:05 PM
It might help if they started in on it while William was busy upstairs.  By the time he comes down the situation is somewhat resolved, with James having no clue what is going on.

That's true. That way the initial confrontation can be over, and he can be doing whatever it is that would impress William.

Clio

Quote from: Vostroya on June 14, 2013, 05:45:43 PM
Cool, I would go ahead and ask that you make a full character sheet. There is a code for it on the first post of this thread.

I would say to impress Dr. Wilder he would have to force her to go down on him, showing Dr. Wilder that he can both be dominant and make her like it at the same time.

Agreed Kc

It might make sense for him to take her vaginally, since she'd never let him go there. When he learns she gave it to Dr. Wilder's son because it was a part of the training. I figure that he might feel like she owes it to him.

That way, he could also make her enjoy it quite easily. Because I figure she's given him plenty of blowjobs to make up for the lack of sex.

Sheng

How does this character sound? I took a guess of her name, sorry if it's wrong.

Name: Sheng Zinjuan
Family Relation: Ex-boyfriend of Elisa

Personality: Sheng often viewed himself as a calm indivdual as he grew up, although he never quite felt as he belonged in the suburbs where he was raised. And took his shot at seeking out what he believed was right for him, and found an apartment for himself, immediatly after finishing highschool. As he started developing new friendships, he quickly discovered he had a temper, underneath his calm surface. And a thing for being right, and/or proving his dominance. Sheng has always felt like he is worth more than most other people, highly likely due to his somewhat high inteligence. Although not enough for him to be overly arrogant, or overly confident.[/b]
Vital Statistics: Tall, medium broad shoulders, and a somewhat athletic build, emerald green eyes.

History: Sheng grew up in the suburbs, and never learned the basics of anal capacity training. Feeling out of place, he moved to the city as soon as he finished high school. There isnt much more to tell about him growing up, as his parents had minor to none influence on him. He went to a nearby college for a time. During his time in college, he slowly realized he had no idea with what he wanted to do with his life after he finished his education, which made his lust to continue studying fall. Taking shelter in the comfort of his girlfriend, which made him continue with a new major, psychology. Elisa, which had been his girlfriend up untill a few months ago, decided to dump him for what he thought no reason. After she dumped him, he slowly stopped showing up at classes, untill he ultimately got thrown out, during this period, the mix of sexual tension, and heartbreak, caused his temper to be a bit more apparent, which got him fired from his job at the nearby libary. After a while, he wanted answer, and decided to seek out Eliasa's mother, to find out where his ex-girlfriend had gone.

Ons: Making girls swallow, facials, bondage, deepthroating, double penetration (anally), skirts, cumming inside, costumes, obedience.

Off's: Scat, vore, heavy torture.
Sheng's o/o

Vostroya

Looks good so far, I would ask for a little more history. Like why is he unemployed? Did his outlook on life or his personality change in college? etc.

Clio

Sorry! I should have linked you ages ago. I hope you find her attractive.

Elisa's Profile

Sheng

Quote from: Vostroya on June 14, 2013, 06:10:18 PM
Looks good so far, I would ask for a little more history. Like why is he unemployed? Did his outlook on life or his personality change in college? etc.
What about now~?

(i'm still new to character sheets, i'm used to let my character history, and personality be told through rp)
Sheng's o/o

Sheng

Great~
Would you want me to post a "introductory post" in the IC thread?
As in him making his way to the house, and possibly knocking.
Sheng's o/o

Clio

Quote from: Sheng on June 14, 2013, 06:20:49 PM
Great~
Would you want me to post a "introductory post" in the IC thread?
As in him making his way to the house, and possibly knocking.

And that will work out well, as Elisa is near the entrance.

Sheng

Sheng's o/o

Blinkin

Hello All:

Welcome to the latest recruitment notice for “A Proper Young Woman’s Guide To Anal Etiquette.” Our GM, in his wisdom (or foolishness, it’s too soon to tell) has asked me to take over recruiting for the game.

At this time, we are ONLY seeking to fill roles that have been abandoned, or given up within the Wilder family. Once these roles have been filled, we will open recruitment further into roles that are either extended family or outside of the immediate family group. These may include such roles as boy-friends, girl-friends, significant others, cousins, nieces, uncles and aunts. Eventually, we will also offer roles outside of the family such as employees, servants, friends and associates, just to name a few.

This setting is based upon a series of stories written by LordOdie (E login) and can be found Here for a more comprehensive understanding of the game.

Below, you will find a brief overview of the roles being offered. We are offering potential players the option of making significant revisions of the character to fit individual styles and comfort levels as long as the characters remain within the limits already set by existing characters. This means that characters may not be younger than the youngest daughter (17 years old) or have histories that contradict those of Dr. William Wilder (The father) and/or Ashley Wilder (The youngest daughter).

We are looking ONLY for dedicated players who can and will work in a sandbox format AND who are willing to stay with the game long term. We have had a high turn-over rate and desire to stop this trend. Players will be responsible for forming and maintaining their own storylines with their fellow players with only limited influence from the Gm(s) in regards to an overarching storyline.

So, without further ado… the family members!

The Son

Note: The name is open to discussion, however, we would like to maintain it if at all possible

Name: Andrew Wilder
Approximate age: 19-22
Tall, dark and handsome, Andrew is the hier apparent to his father, Dr. William Wilder and holds his father in high regard and respect. Raised in his father’s image, he takes the training and domination of his sisters, and even mother, seriously. A Pre-Med student with interest in following in the family business in some way, he stands to inherit much more than a fortune, but a legacy as the son of the man who changed the world!

Oldest Daughter

Name: Erica Wilder
Approximate Age: 19-22)
Erica is a tall drink of water and as the oldest, the child who has received the most training and demands of her father. A college student home for the school break, she has developed a bit of a rebelous streak regarding the new norms of society and has not been as consistant with the use of her training as she should have. Conflicted by the influences of a roommate who is anti-anla training, she is also reluctant to disappoint her parents by letting them discover her evolving attitudes.

The Middle Daugher

Name Jan Brady… no, seriously, it’s Kirsty Wilder
Approximate Age: 17-19
Lythe and energetic, the middle child more resembles her mother than her father and is a self-proclaimed perfectionist. An avid sports-person, she may not be be quite the student that she could be… but not everyone HAS to get straight A’s… SHE just has too.  While she may have a complex about her relative breast size compared to her other female family members, she makes up for it in her determination to out-do everyone else in her anal training.

Mom

Note: This role is being filled by myself, however, if someone else wants this role, I am willing to step aside.
Name: Dr. Eselle Wilder
Approximate Age: 42-45

Dr. Esteel Wilder is as accomplished in her career as her famous husband, and as devoted to seeing that her children receive the proper upbrining that will make them good wives and mothers to someone someday. Firm with her children, she doesn’t lack compassion when they need her. Determined to see that they get the best of everything, she naturally demurs to her husband and is as dedicated to expanding her own training as much as possible as an example to her girls.

Well, there are the roles in a very brief overview. Questions can be asked here, or directed to me via PM and I will do my utmost to answer them. Again, at the moment, we are only filling vital roles and those of the immediate family. To assist in this, we are allowing major rewrites of the existing characters, which can be found at Here
So, lets see what you have.
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.

Kimera

Blinkin

Quote from: Kimera on July 17, 2013, 09:59:44 AM
Still room in this game?

Yep, still looking for a son, two daughters, a potential servant and mother.
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.

Kimera

Nevaeh

Kimera you might want to look at the list above and see which one you would fit into.  You can work the profiles around to fit you for the most part.
I hope that you're still searching for the start that has no end and all the plastic people have now become your friends before you start to drift and your soul begins to scream I just wanted to tell you that you're listening to a dream.  Ons and Offs]    [ http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Nevaeh]  [https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=83776.0]  BY THE WAY.... If I am slow in posting I apologize.  I have reasons, they aren't always the same so if you want to know why ask me, I won't be putting it for all to see.

Kimera

Nevaeh

Well if you look under that list and click on the blue Here you will see her profile and you see how you would like to make it fit you
I hope that you're still searching for the start that has no end and all the plastic people have now become your friends before you start to drift and your soul begins to scream I just wanted to tell you that you're listening to a dream.  Ons and Offs]    [ http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Nevaeh]  [https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=83776.0]  BY THE WAY.... If I am slow in posting I apologize.  I have reasons, they aren't always the same so if you want to know why ask me, I won't be putting it for all to see.

Kimera

I kinda liked penny just as she was. Just looking for a good picture for her

Played by: Kimera
Favorite fashions: shimmery or diaphanous or airy outfits, with translucent silks and bright colors; strappy outfits and heels, collars and bracelets and anklets. Or anything the Doctor wishes her to wear.
Personality: Demure yet incredibly energetic, naive and inexperienced yet insatiable curious. Pannero has always exhibited a short attention span, but good heart, and a desire to learn and improve, to please and serve and bring happiness to others. Lithe and graceful and musical, she showed an early aptitude for dancing and singing, and was schooled rigorously in these performance arts and a few others, such as the flute.

She was also brought up to be an obedient server, and loves to perform the part of a serving wench of sorts, cooking, pouring wine, and serving the dishes for her boss’s dinner parties and business events and such. She’s also a front desk secretary and event planner for his practice, and is good at handling his schedules and event details even though she appears ditzy on the surface. When instructed to, she may dress, act sexily or use her body to smooth things with and win over new customers, clients, and business partners of the practice.

She can be very talkative and has some quirky habits like fidgetyness, also bending into funny poses in her desk chair, and a noticeable oral fixation, often twiddling pens in her mouth, tying cherry stems in her knots with her tongue, etc.

Vostroya

Looks great, were you planning on playing her in the same style as Vin was?

Kimera

himawari

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Himawari’s Fields of Ideas

Nevaeh

If you would like to pick from the above list, sure.  At the moment we are trying to refill family members.  The role of house servant has been taken but the others are free.

Click on the spoiler for a quick over view of each one needed and the blue Here under that to see their profiles.  Which can be changed around abit to fit one you would like to play.

and then just let us know.  At the moment the game is on hold until we get a couple more of the family filled.  It should be starting back very soon.

himawari

Quote from: Nevaeh on July 20, 2013, 06:50:14 AM
If you would like to pick from the above list, sure.  At the moment we are trying to refill family members.  The role of house servant has been taken but the others are free.

Click on the spoiler for a quick over view of each one needed and the blue Here under that to see their profiles.  Which can be changed around abit to fit one you would like to play.

and then just let us know.  At the moment the game is on hold until we get a couple more of the family filled.  It should be starting back very soon.

i can be a girlfriend or sister...XD

any character which is needed more?

Nevaeh

Sisters are needed more so, there really isn't anyone for you to be a girl friend at the moment.  As I said the list of who is needed is above on this thread

himawari

okayes imma going to do a charry sheet. ^_^ thanks.

Nevaeh

himawari

Quote from: Nevaeh on July 20, 2013, 09:14:43 AM
which one are you choosing if i might ask?
Name Jan Brady… no, seriously, it’s Kirsty Wilder
Approximate Age: 17-19
Lythe and energetic, the middle child more resembles her mother than her father and is a self-proclaimed perfectionist. An avid sports-person, she may not be be quite the student that she could be… but not everyone HAS to get straight A’s… SHE just has too.  While she may have a complex about her relative breast size compared to her other female family members, she makes up for it in her determination to out-do everyone else in her anal training.

Nevaeh

Awesome but she has to be 18 at least.  As Ashley is the youngest and she is 17. 

Did you go look at the profile that was up for her?  It will give you a good idea and you are more than welcome to tweak it anyway you like.

himawari

I'll put her as 19 if that is okay.

I did see the profile.

Thinking of giving it a tweak. Wanna show her "determination" to out-do everyone in her "training". XDD
if that's okay.

Nevaeh

himawari

Name: Kristy Wilder
Family Relation: Middle Sister

Personality: Determined. Strong-willed.

History: Kristy is not an academically good student however she excels in gymnastics and dance. Kristy grew up from her father's intensive training, and she strives to be the best she can for him. She had always pushed herself in gymnastics and ballet to enhance herself in being flexible for her training at home. As the middle child, her younger and elder sisters gets more attention. So as to get her share of attention, she trains herself to be flexible enough so that during bondage, she would be able to be tied up in any position. Unlike her rebellious big sister, Kristy willingly accepts her training What she loves the most about her anal training, are the long and thick plugs inside her, filling her so deep. Her goal is to please her parents and be the best "daddy's little girl" she can be.

Ons: Being teased. Being tied up. Anal (including toys). Facial cum. Creampie.

Off's: Watersports. Gore. Scat. Degradation.  Hardcore torture (Vore).

Blinkin

Welcome to the gang you two. V has final approval on the characters, but I like them. ;)

Now, we just need the son and the oldest daughter... any takers? Come on ladies and gentlemen, these can be challenging roles and provide a lot of kinky fun if you're willing to stick with it.

Once these two roles are filled (3 if the mother is desired), we'll open to other characters such as relationships (boy/girl-friends and extended family.
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.

Blinkin

We are still seeking two reliable and dedicated players to pick up the roles of the oldest son and daughter of the Wilder Family. We may even consider a second son, and if anyone wants the challenge, the mother may be open as well.

To date, this game has been at the very least interesting and creative! You don't want to miss out on a great story guys.
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.

Blinkin

Still looking for a couple of good players to fill the roles of the son and oldest daugher. Inquire within. ;)
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.

Blinkin

We are looking to fill two pre-existing characters in this game of family incest and good, clean anal fun! We seek dedicated and reliable players for these roles and are willing to work extensively with interested parties to make a background and story that will be fun and interesting to write for everyone involved!

Erika Wilder (Age: 19-21), oldest child of the Wilder Household and Andrew Wilder (Age 17-19), the heir apparent of the Wilder family.

These two characters have an important and vital role in the family dynamics and we are open to significant modification to the original characters. They can be seen Here

Once these two roles have been filled, we will be looking to fill roles of extended family, boy/girl-friends, staff, friends and other roles as requested. At that time, the only requirement is that the characters have some connection to the family to include them into the overall storyline.

There are several side threads at the moment, but the game is restarting today and we would love to have you as part of the family.

The game is based upon stories written by LordOdie  and can be found on Literotica Here.

The Character page is Here[/url And the OOC thread is [url=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=171540.0]Here, so take a look and see if you think you'll fit in.. We'll make sure to fit something else in if you do.;)
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.

Tamhansen

Hey Blinkin good luck with that. I'm sorry I had to stop announced as I went to hospital for a while, but glad to see this great game is still going.
ons and offs

Blinkin

Still openings if you want to take on one of the roles. :)
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.

Tamhansen

Well I'd be happy to take my old role back as the son. I promise I won't disappear without notice again, as I now have someone who can contact you. :P
ons and offs

Nevaeh

Well Kata is the morning and the house is just starting to wake up if you want to post something.  Glad to have you back.

MeggyMeow

Tamhansen

ons and offs

Vostroya

MagicalPen

I could be tempted back into this as the son if there is more direction.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Nevaeh

MeggyMeow

Quote from: Vostroya on September 02, 2013, 02:51:19 PM
we'd love to have you!
In that case, I do have a couple of questions.

Am I taking on the exact same character, or are any aspects of her appearance, history, personality, and role going to change? What aspects are fixed? And will there be some guidance on where my character is?

Vostroya

Quote from: MeggyMeow on September 02, 2013, 03:33:30 PM
In that case, I do have a couple of questions.

Am I taking on the exact same character, or are any aspects of her appearance, history, personality, and role going to change? What aspects are fixed? And will there be some guidance on where my character is?

It is up to you whether or not the character has any changes made to her personality or anything like that. As long as it conforms to what the original character sheet was focused on (I.e her basic backstory, age). And yes there'll be guidance as to where your character is and how will we will fit her back into the RP

Blinkin

You can keep her, but you have to feed and pick up after her... ;)

I think we already have the son recast MP. Sorry.

It's pretty much a new morning, so Erica would probably be getting out of someone's bed, either her own or someone elses. ;) I think V has already said that nearly everything in the character is open to change, except for the big points of the background and some of that may be open to alteration as well. Welcome in and don't forget to kiss Ashley's boyfriend good morning.;)
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.

Tamhansen

ons and offs

Nevaeh

Well my answer was to say MP earlier and not NO.  Sorry about that

And wait what do you mean kiss her boyfriend?  He has to share does Ashley really have to share him with her sisters?   :-\

Blinkin

Ah, thought you said no... whatever you want to do with Andrew.

Well, the kiss was part tease, although it might establish his dom side a little more to swat her sister's ass. He has to share Ashley with her father and brother (As well as the female side of the family). ;) But, I really don't see him as being particularly interested in either of her sisters beyond showing their father that he can be dominent with them as well as Ashley... but Ashley is a handfull all by herself. lol
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.

Tamhansen

Don't worry. We'll teach Kevin how to behave like a Wilder, Either a Wilder man, or a Wilder woman depending on how well he does :P
ons and offs

Nevaeh

*bats lashes*  Of course she is a hand full, she is the baby and her daddy's favorite.  LOL

I did say no but i meant to put MP not no.... but the point was made we already have a son so we are good on that front.

Okay, okay he can use it to show his Dom side but Ashley isn't going to like if its more than a kiss or a feel *shakes head*  Nope she will be really mad if its more.  Kevin is hers.

Hahaha Kata, too funny.

MeggyMeow

Hmm. I'm torn between wanting to completely rewrite, and trying to stay faithful to the original character. I guess I'll lean more on the latter so as not to mess up what's already happened in the roleplay.

Who should I post my character sheet to once it's finished?

Vostroya

himawari

Ellos

Ish the RP still on?

Sorry I disappeared...out of sight out of mind....

Nevaeh

Yep we are still rolling..... not sure what all is fully available but I'm sure someone will tell you.

Vostroya

Quote from: annarose on September 02, 2013, 08:01:21 PM
Ellos

Ish the RP still on?

Sorry I disappeared...out of sight out of mind....

Yes it is, and you originally applied to play as our Middle sister.

himawari

Yups I remembered. Before my life got super busy. I apologize again. QAQ

Well, I can get started?

Vostroya

You sure can, we just started up again if you wanted to jump right in! Do you remember the character sheet you wrote and how you were going to play the character?

himawari

All too well. Haha.XD

But, I will post when I get back from school. So I can 'pop' in?

Tamhansen

ons and offs

Nevaeh

Tamhansen

ons and offs

Nevaeh

Smartash... I mean smartass.  There is only one Ash Wilder *puffs up her chest*

And that isn't me, my Ch hasn't been with yours *sticks out my tongue*

himawari

Well...imma going to step outside....
will post after school........

....*runs to hide somewhere*

Tamhansen

Actually Ashley has, but it seems there's been some retconning going on :P I think it was blinkin back then.
ons and offs

Tamhansen

But don't worry. Plenty of time to get that sorted :P  ;D
ons and offs

Nevaeh

That might have been before I took over Ash *shrugs* I don't know, I don't remember it but that isn't saying much.  LOL

Tamhansen

Like I said, still plenty of time for them to get too it.
ons and offs

himawari

Snapespersephone

A&A: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=191520.new#new updated 12/24/15
Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=168435.0
Ideas: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=177456.msg8429651#msg8429651
Fort: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=169154.0
There is something wrong in life when my most dominate side is my muse, and she doesn't listen to me. She skips around doing her own thing and ignoring me.

Vostroya

Sure, what were you thinking of playing? We have at least one character that needs a new player

Snapespersephone

I am open ot playing anyone as long as she is a girl. if you have a character that needs to be filled just send me the information and I will go from there.
A&A: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=191520.new#new updated 12/24/15
There is something wrong in life when my most dominate side is my muse, and she doesn't listen to me. She skips around doing her own thing and ignoring me.

Vostroya

Ok here is the two character sheets that are open:

Name: Scarlett Deveraux
Family Relation: Victoria Deveraux’s daughter

Personality: Scarlett broke the general mold and instead of being “Daddy’s little girl” she turned into “Mommy’s little slut” by the time she was a teenager. She took after Victoria in most aspects. Her drive and determination, her charm and looks. Her desire to dominate other women her age and younger, while at the same time being more than willing to get on her hands and knees and submit herself to a worthy master. It may just be because of her age, but she does show a tendency to want to be dominated more often than to be the one dominating, which also could be a product of being spoiled by her mother’s wicked and devious ways. She been training as an apprentice to William Wilder to become a better dominatrix like her mom and break some of her submissive habits. One thing she did not take after her mother in was book smarts. Not that she is dumb, she simply possesses more of a worldly intelligence than a scholarly one.
Vital Statistics: 5’9”, 34D-24-36, 125 lbs, red hair, vibrant icy blue eyes, toned build with very little fatty tissue

History: Scarlett was born the first and only child of Jean and Victoria Deveraux shortly after they got married. She grew up as well as any girl could have hoped for and was generally spoiled (except of course for her training) and got what she wanted. Her mother was always who she looked up to. She was so beautiful and proud, and Scarlett wanted to be just like her. Over time she became more and more like Victoria, while her relationship with her father was quickly vanishing. He always had to go on long trips, and didn’t really pay her much attention when she was a kid, and to this day has not forgotten. Nor has she forgotten the person that always loved and cared for her.

When she was old enough, she went through a tough anal training period, but it was well worth it. Her mother pushed her to be the best she could be, and it wasn’t long before she was taking plugs some well experienced and fully trained ladies might wince at. She always felt the intense desire to please her mother, and she knew that since she wouldn't be able to do it via school, it meant she had to do it through her etiquette training. After a while she grew to love the feeling of having her ass plugged, stretched, and filled to the brim with dildos and whatever else her mother may have wanted to stuff back there.

Scarlet would go on to barely graduate from the high school her mother principled at. In those days she tended to be a real menace. Often times skipping class to go hook up with whoever her boyfriend at the time was and blow him in public restrooms. Her grades were shoddy at best, and Victoria and Jean had to punish her a few times a week regularly, but she secretly loved the punishment. She’d fully been turned into a pain slut and there was no going back

After high school, and not being able to get into any college that would be worth her time, Jean pulled some strings to get Scarlett a job at SkinTight Photography, a modeling firm dealing mostly with latex fashions. She started out as a intern, but eventually got her first chance to model, and became almost an instant sensation with latex enthusiasts throughout the local area. She still lives at home with her mom and dad, while working at the modeling agency and apprenticing to William Wilder, her next door neighbor, in training to become a bona fide dominatrix just like her mom.

Ons: Completely submitting to her mom and powerful men, being gagged and restrained, wearing latex, dominating other women her age and younger. Multiple partners/penetration. Plus too many others to possibly list. Nearly everything is on the table here.

Off's: Bathroom play, mutilation, vore, etc.

Played By: LordOdie

Personality: Despite her extremely strict upbringing, Victoria has a very dominant and no-nonsense personality most of the time.  That's not to say that she is a sadistic bitch.  Well, okay, she is a sadistic bitch, but her masochistic tendencies are still far more pronounced.  She likes to consider herself a dominant masochist, which she admits is something of an oxymoron.  Victoria is also refined, witty, intelligent and provocative.  She is the kind of woman who'll charm a personal favor out of a president or prime minister one minute, and then gladly participate in the most debased sexual activities the next.
Vital Statistics: 5'10", 36FF-28-38, 135 lbs, red hair, dark brown eyes, athletic build

History: Victoria was brought up in a wealthy, conservative, and very strict old-money family from Toulouse in southern France.  From an early age she learned the place of women in modern society, and learned it both well and enthusiastically.  Because of her personality, the only career she could occupy and actually enjoy was that of administration over women of lesser status, hence: high school principal.  Her dominant personality is daily put to the test to keep peaceful tranquility over an entire high school of 1500 students and 100 staff when 80% of whom are female and require constant discipline - both students and staff alike.  Although being a principal is just her job, she takes an undignified amount of joy in performing it. 

Victoria's husband, Jean Yves Deveraux, is a talking head for an international industrial lobbying group.  As part of his job, he spends most of his time abroad with his dedicated executive assistant Nina, and can be gone for weeks at a time.  When he's home, he spends most of his time ensuring his beautiful wife has been keeping up with her training and golfing with his best friend and next door neighbor William Wilder.  He and William share a kindred spirit in proper female behavior and have spent many a night discussing the finer points wife and daughter rearing.

Because of her husband's work schedule, the fact that she has no children of her own, and that she gets lonely in their medium sized mansion, Victoria spends most of her free time over at the Wilder's home.  And, of course, it's a lot of hard stressful work keeping rebellious teenage bottoms well stretched and pliable all day long.  Sometimes a woman just needs to lay back and relax [her own bottom] in the evenings.  After all, experts of female psychology and proctology have insisted for years that the best treatment for a woman's workplace stresses are frequent, long, hard [and preferably painful] anally induced orgasms.  Since Victoria is a well educated woman, she knows better than to not listen to the advice of the experts.  And there's no better place to relieve stress than the Wilder's beautiful home!

Ons: Giving anal (fucking, dildos, plugs, fisting, stretching), receiving anal (fucking, dildos, plugs, fisting, stretching), dominating young women, being dominated by men and older women (or better yet! dominating younger women while being dominated!)

MagicalPen

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Vostroya

Quote from: MagicalPen on September 13, 2013, 09:19:25 AM
I could potentially play some ones BF.

Sorry Pen but it has already been decided that you will not be let back into the game. Hope you find another one that you can enjoy.

Snapespersephone

Quote from: Vostroya on September 13, 2013, 07:40:21 AM
Ok here is the two character sheets that are open:

Name: Scarlett Deveraux
Family Relation: Victoria Deveraux’s daughter

Personality: Scarlett broke the general mold and instead of being “Daddy’s little girl” she turned into “Mommy’s little slut” by the time she was a teenager. She took after Victoria in most aspects. Her drive and determination, her charm and looks. Her desire to dominate other women her age and younger, while at the same time being more than willing to get on her hands and knees and submit herself to a worthy master. It may just be because of her age, but she does show a tendency to want to be dominated more often than to be the one dominating, which also could be a product of being spoiled by her mother’s wicked and devious ways. She been training as an apprentice to William Wilder to become a better dominatrix like her mom and break some of her submissive habits. One thing she did not take after her mother in was book smarts. Not that she is dumb, she simply possesses more of a worldly intelligence than a scholarly one.
Vital Statistics: 5’9”, 34D-24-36, 125 lbs, red hair, vibrant icy blue eyes, toned build with very little fatty tissue

History: Scarlett was born the first and only child of Jean and Victoria Deveraux shortly after they got married. She grew up as well as any girl could have hoped for and was generally spoiled (except of course for her training) and got what she wanted. Her mother was always who she looked up to. She was so beautiful and proud, and Scarlett wanted to be just like her. Over time she became more and more like Victoria, while her relationship with her father was quickly vanishing. He always had to go on long trips, and didn’t really pay her much attention when she was a kid, and to this day has not forgotten. Nor has she forgotten the person that always loved and cared for her.

When she was old enough, she went through a tough anal training period, but it was well worth it. Her mother pushed her to be the best she could be, and it wasn’t long before she was taking plugs some well experienced and fully trained ladies might wince at. She always felt the intense desire to please her mother, and she knew that since she wouldn't be able to do it via school, it meant she had to do it through her etiquette training. After a while she grew to love the feeling of having her ass plugged, stretched, and filled to the brim with dildos and whatever else her mother may have wanted to stuff back there.

Scarlet would go on to barely graduate from the high school her mother principled at. In those days she tended to be a real menace. Often times skipping class to go hook up with whoever her boyfriend at the time was and blow him in public restrooms. Her grades were shoddy at best, and Victoria and Jean had to punish her a few times a week regularly, but she secretly loved the punishment. She’d fully been turned into a pain slut and there was no going back

After high school, and not being able to get into any college that would be worth her time, Jean pulled some strings to get Scarlett a job at SkinTight Photography, a modeling firm dealing mostly with latex fashions. She started out as a intern, but eventually got her first chance to model, and became almost an instant sensation with latex enthusiasts throughout the local area. She still lives at home with her mom and dad, while working at the modeling agency and apprenticing to William Wilder, her next door neighbor, in training to become a bona fide dominatrix just like her mom.

Ons: Completely submitting to her mom and powerful men, being gagged and restrained, wearing latex, dominating other women her age and younger. Multiple partners/penetration. Plus too many others to possibly list. Nearly everything is on the table here.

Off's: Bathroom play, mutilation, vore, etc.

Played By: LordOdie

I am not very dominant but I can try Scarlett or make someone new if you wish

Vostroya

Snapespersephone

Alright just tell me when we start oh and can we make her 19-20 instead of her current age?

Vostroya

Sure we can make her that age, and you can probably go ahead and intro in the kitchen with Dr Wilder since you are his apprentice  ;D

Kimera

Hey all, sorry for disappearing. Did the game start? I love to start playing penelope?

Datawych

It appears that I'm quite late to the party on this one, but I figured I'd at least mention that I'm interested on the off chance characters are still needed.

Blinkin

We are opening up the option for characters beyond the immediate family. Characters such as boy/girl friends, extended family and characters associated with the Wilder family. To keep things sort of involved, we are asking that there be a real connection to the family in some way.
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.

Vostroya

Quote from: Kimera on September 26, 2013, 04:31:49 PM
Hey all, sorry for disappearing. Did the game start? I love to start playing penelope?

Sorry we have gotten someone else to play Penelope right now.

Vostroya

Quote from: Datawych on September 28, 2013, 08:55:59 AM
It appears that I'm quite late to the party on this one, but I figured I'd at least mention that I'm interested on the off chance characters are still needed.

We may need someone to play the eldest sister if the player does not respond soon to my PM about her activity as well. If you were interested in playing an established character.

Kimera

Oh I see. The sister is the only one left open? Any new characters allowed?

Nevaeh

Quote from: Blinkin on September 28, 2013, 01:47:31 PM
We are opening up the option for characters beyond the immediate family. Characters such as boy/girl friends, extended family and characters associated with the Wilder family. To keep things sort of involved, we are asking that there be a real connection to the family in some way.

Kimera this was posted by the GM's

Kimera

Datawych

Quote from: Vostroya on September 28, 2013, 02:07:55 PM
We may need someone to play the eldest sister if the player does not respond soon to my PM about her activity as well. If you were interested in playing an established character.
Hm... I don't know if playing Erica would quite be my cup of tea. I'm considering one of the more militant members of the AAA, who got herself into enough trouble to warrant an incredibly strict, tightly controlled re-education. But I'm having a bit of difficulty tying that to the Wilder family somehow. I'm open to suggestions, though.

Nevaeh

Perhaps you know the family through Erica.... you are a friend of hers from school or something along those lines.  Or a friend of the families some how. 

Zaer Darkwail

Hmmm, interesting premise. I have idea to roll a char who could be a potential BF to one Wilder's family girls :). However the catch would be though that the guy was raised by a single mother (widow) and having no other siblings he did not 'anal train' anyone. Top that with mother being one local leading members of AAA movement had influenced char's behavior, so overall meant as BF which likely gets clash with Dr.Wilder eventually with lack of 'proper dominant' attitude and then get re-educated by the family.