MistaKing's Plots (MxM and MxF)

Started by MistaKing, February 13, 2011, 09:56:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MistaKing

Notes!

- LOOKING TO BE: dominant x SUBMISSIVE
- Will play dominant or a pushy submissive but I am craving submissive. I don't play many wimpy subs though.
- Play with males, Females, don't care either way. I'll play a different gender if convinced.
- I love hearing other peoples ideas. If you think I would be a good fit pitch it to me! Not like I'll be an ass about it.

Table of Contents

1. Introduction

2: Plots

-Other Forum-

3: Pairings

4: Likes/Dislikes

5: Characters

CURRENT CRAVINGS

Werewolf
Vampire
Cyborg or Robot/Inventor or Mechanic
Exhibitionism
Forced Crossdressing
Forced Public Nudity
Mpreg
Romance
Horror/Dark Rp
Drama/Sad Rp
Superhero/Super Villain
Psych Ward

PLOT LINKS

- Hidden wings - Fantasy, Highschool/College, Possible Drama, Possible romance. Variant: Public Nudity, Exhibitionism.

- Secret Diary of a Call Boi - Prostitute/Citizen or Client. Possibly Public humiliation.

- Out in the Forest - Werewolf, Public Nudity

- Friends Not So Imaginary - Fantasy.

MistaKing

Hidden Wings xCRAVING, VARIANT ONLYx
(School rp. StudentxTeacher or StudentxStudent)
[/center]

Zeke seems to just be a normal student just like anyone else. He made sure that everyone believed this. Doctors notes to keep from having to take gym and change in the locker room, make up to disguise his markings as tattoos, jackets to hide his wings and beanies to hider his ears. He looked just like a normal boy trying to look like a punk.

Without all these items though he was a pixie, a scared pixie who worried what would happen if his secret was exposed to the world. He has spent years pretending to be normal but his secret would soon be exposed. The plot revolves around when the boy is exposed as a pixie. This can go numerous directions, be it he finds another one like him who had been hidden, he gets ridiculed and made an outcast or maybe even that he was in a couple and even his boyfriend/girlfriend didn't know about what he was.

Program variant: The story is about a couple (m/m or m/f), a love that had slowly been fueled. Zeke would be perfect for this rp mixing it with The Program. I would prefer playing the one in the program if only one is in it. With his stress and arousal that the little effeminate exhibitionist gets from suddenly being exposed to the school his secret becomes known. His pixie heritage was something he hadn't even told his lover, having delayed sex and intimacy for a time to try and keep what he was hidden. What will they have to say to the revelation? Will they be angry or understanding?

Any who have read the series of stories involving the program at the Naked In School website know what this is about. This can go a number of ways but the basic plot is this. The program was made once sexual diseases became wiped out and the world grew to find nudity to be less taboo. Yet this was namely in the parents. Teenagers still found that they were rather shy about their bodies.

To try and prevent them from seeing nudity and sex as taboo the Program was created. Its rules namely involved the choosing of two students of each year. One male and one female usually to spend the week without a stitch beyond their socks and shoes. That is the basic idea, there was far to much info about it so I instead posted a link to the pamphlet on the story site. 

MistaKing

Secret Diary of a Call Boi
(Prostitute/Citizen)(Plot involving Jingy)

Their was a taboo that Jingy's pimp had made sure that the boy knew. Love was out of the question. Never love your clients nor anyone else for it would cause his pimp problems. In order to avoid the pimp's wrath Jingy followed this rule without much difficulty. Then a certain someone can into his life. A possible mistake that lead the boy who hated his job to begin reconsidering what he wanted. Even as he continued to see the one who had his interested he kept his true profession a secret.

Slowly he began to grow far more attached to this stranger than he should be. To the point he began to consider telling them about his true lifestyle. Not only did he worry what they would say, but he worried more about what would happen if his pimp found out he had broken a rule of his.

MistaKing

Out in the Forest
(Werewolf, Public Nudity, Exhibitionism)
(Character= Virgil Benoit

After the night of the full moon your character stumbles upon Virgil in the middles of the forest, naked and curled up. He is shaking and for the moment sleeping somewhat peacefully. This is directly after a transformation, obviously, leaving him tired and confused. Virgil is normally able to control his shifts by himself but not during a full moon.

What follows is open to planning.

MistaKing

Friends Not So Imaginary
(Genders of either character can easily be changed. Would prefer being the real one but I can easily play as the 'imaginary' character.)
(If I am the real kid then I am likely to use Tamas. If imaginary I am likely to use a variation of Eliot, Zeke, Kekkon or a new character that fits the personality of the real kid.)

It had started out as a normal imaginary friend. A young child who spent his time with a friend no one but him could see. He talked to him constantly and played with him often. It was perfectly normal and his friends and family paid no mind to it. That was until he grew older. See around this time was when he began to show signs of schizophrenia. Many things changed, he saw far more figments than his original imaginary friend, yet that same friend stayed a constant. A figure that was always there for him. When he was left an outcast thanks to his strange behavior, when his parents grew more and more worried and protective of him, when he felt there was only one person he could trust that friend was always there. After every bully and shrink he always had someone to talk to.

Then something strange began to happen. The friend began to exhibit strange talents that had not been shown before. From the ability to touch and manipulate items like any other human to occasionally being seen by others who had insulted him for the supposed existence of this figment. It wasn't long before that very same being was no longer just a personality created by a lonely mind. Everything was exactly the same. From their looks and personality to whatever strange additions and abilities he had thought for them. He could finally hug them, finally rest against him. It was a dream come true. Would this the only piece of his imagination that would enter the realm of reality?

MistaKing

edit

MistaKing

AngelOfDarkness

so there's no plots? sorry i just looked through your thread for possible roleplay
Where is the communication? Bravery isn't ignoring someone, a strong person is someone who can be honest. Honesty may hurt but a lie or being ignorant can hurt ten times more.
On/Offs; On/Offs Page
Ideas; Angel's Roleplay Ideas

MistaKing

Secret Diary is the one not taken at the moment.

MistaKing

Though any pairings or plots you are craving there is a possibility of.

MistaKing

UPDATED: Werewolf, Vampire and Cyborg character added, new plot added, new cravings added!