A Heart's Wish (GM: Swashbuckler and Loves) all welcome

Started by Loves, February 23, 2015, 11:01:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RampantDesires

They say best men are moulded out of faults, and, for the most part, become much more the better for being a little bad...
Absences 11/10 ≈ BlindfoldsRequests ≈  On's and Offs
<THIS SPACE PRETTIFIED SOON>
Tentatively Open to a few more 1v1's but also come write with me in Grey Matters--->

Rave

FaeBorne

Loves

Quote from: FaeBorne on February 28, 2015, 09:06:34 PM
May I have dibs on Belle if BP has retracted?

Belle was but has been taken by me as I had given her up once, I'm not entirely sure I wish to give her up again. 
ON HIATUS AGAIN

FaeBorne

Quote from: Loves on February 28, 2015, 09:46:44 PM
Belle was but has been taken by me as I had given her up once, I'm not entirely sure I wish to give her up again. 

Drat, I had a perfect concept for her. Alright,
---
The Princess and the Pea  is a literary fairy tale by Hans Christian Andersen about a young woman whose royal identity is established by a test of her physical sensitivity.

The story tells of a prince who wants to marry a princess, but is having difficulty finding a suitable wife. Something is always wrong with those he meets, and he cannot be certain they are real princesses. One stormy night (always a harbinger of either a life-threatening situation or the opportunity for a romantic alliance in Andersen's stories),[1] a young woman drenched with rain seeks shelter in the prince's castle. She claims to be a princess, so the prince's mother decides to test their unexpected unwitting guest by placing a pea in the bed she is offered for the night, covered by 20 mattresses and 20 feather-beds. In the morning, the guest tells her hosts that she endured a sleepless night, kept awake by something hard in the bed; which she is certain has bruised her. The prince rejoices. Only a real princess would have the sensitivity to feel a pea through such a quantity of bedding. The two are married, and the pea is placed in the Royal Museum.

--

May my character be the physically sensitive Princess from the Princess and the Pea?

Loves

I don't see why not.  Do you have a name for her?  I'd like to put it up on the character listing.  I think Swash is tucked up in bed, so unless he has an objection, I say go for it.

Loves
ON HIATUS AGAIN

FaeBorne

Princess Winnifred is how she was named in the retelling of the story Once Upon A Mattress. We'll go with that.

Lady Lunarius

*Stakes a tentative interest in as Ariel*

cause I'm considering it more and more....
LaLu's updated A/A's Updated
LaLu's Delicious treats!
LaLu's O.O's/Current Interests Updated 3-11-23
I am currently NOT open for a few new RP's

bubby

*Stakes tentative interest in Ursula*

Could I use this pic?

Loves

Quote from: FaeBorne on February 28, 2015, 10:32:32 PM
Princess Winnifred is how she was named in the retelling of the story Once Upon A Mattress. We'll go with that.

I will add her, and your reservation for her on the list. :)

Quote from: Lady Lunarius on February 28, 2015, 11:15:30 PM
*Stakes a tentative interest in as Ariel*

cause I'm considering it more and more....

I will reserve her under your name, and if you decide not to go through with it, just let me know.  :) 

Quote from: bubby on February 28, 2015, 11:16:29 PM
*Stakes tentative interest in Ursula*

Could I use this pic?

You can use that picture, just be sure to mention the enchanted conch necklace, that would have given her a slimmer, younger body/image, similar to that in the Disney movie.  So, she would have left the story shortly after changing into her human form.

ON HIATUS AGAIN

bubby

Quote from: Loves on February 28, 2015, 11:45:12 PM

You can use that picture, just be sure to mention the enchanted conch necklace, that would have given her a slimmer, younger body/image, similar to that in the Disney movie.  So, she would have left the story shortly after changing into her human form.

Ok.. I still haven't read through everything, which I will do, so I not have confused old brain, and cuz Luna won't shut up in my ear on Mumble. I will PM you and Swash with ideas/questions more then likely tomorrow.

Lady Lunarius

Quote from: bubby on February 28, 2015, 11:49:38 PM
Ok.. I still haven't read through everything, which I will do, so I not have confused old brain, and cuz Luna won't shut up in my ear on Mumble. I will PM you and Swash with ideas/questions more then likely tomorrow.

Oh shush before Eric stabbies you in the boob again.
LaLu's updated A/A's Updated
LaLu's Delicious treats!
LaLu's O.O's/Current Interests Updated 3-11-23
I am currently NOT open for a few new RP's

Loves

Quote from: bubby on February 28, 2015, 11:49:38 PM

Okedoke :)   Looking forward to it

Quote from: Lady Lunarius on February 28, 2015, 11:52:44 PM
Oh shush before Eric stabbies you in the boob again.

*giggles*

I like you two already....lol

'
ON HIATUS AGAIN

Loves

Quote from: Aiden on February 28, 2015, 06:09:40 PM
So I have a concept for Gaston brewing in my head...I will see where it goes.

okay.  I will put a marker on him for you. If you decide not to go with it, just let me know :)
ON HIATUS AGAIN

Loves

For all those with accepted sheets, please remember to check the OOC thread, and maybe chat over there :p

I think I have everyone's requests up on the character listings now.  If I have missed you, please let me know so I can fix that ASAP.

Jugg, did you want me to add Hercules?
ON HIATUS AGAIN

FaeBorne

Submitted!!! -crosses fingers and hopes you like the concept-

ElvenKitten

Angie

Avatar is by Lemonfont. Will remove it if he asks me to.

Come check the Cyberpunk Images Thread!

Loves

Quote from: ElvenKitten on March 01, 2015, 12:55:40 AM
Thinking of submitting a character for Anna. ;D

would you like me to reserve her for you?
ON HIATUS AGAIN

ElvenKitten

Please  ;D
Working out concept stuff  :-)

Quote from: Angiejuusan on March 01, 2015, 01:09:20 AM
Yay! I'll have a sister!
Do you want to build a snowman? ;D

Loves

ON HIATUS AGAIN

Aiden

Loves

ON HIATUS AGAIN

Angie

Quote from: ElvenKitten on March 01, 2015, 01:17:41 AM
Please  ;D
Working out concept stuff  :-)
Do you want to build a snowman? ;D

Sorry, I can't help but think of the PAYDAY 2 version "do you wanna rob a bank vault"

Do you wanna rob a bank vault?
Come on let's go get paid!
I never see you any more it's such a bore
Since you got put away!
We used to be best buddies, til you got caught,
Now there's some other guy!...
Do you wanna rob a bank vault,
It doesn't have to be a bank vault, (Piss off, Wolf!)
Okay bye...
Avatar is by Lemonfont. Will remove it if he asks me to.

Come check the Cyberpunk Images Thread!

Senti

Oh thank you for that I hid my daughters DVD now I have the song in my head again.

Any hoo good afternoon all, I am going to get sheets in once I have defrosted the freezer Horrid Job I feel like Elsa !!!!

Offers beverages and delights to all.