TamperMonkey Script

Started by Ssieth, June 09, 2015, 05:27:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ssieth

Quote from: Lady Lunarius on September 30, 2017, 09:30:58 PM
I'm using Chrome

It says 1.32.2

and Where do I find the "Auto-load draft?" setting...cause It's not showing up unless I'm being blond...

Also I figured out how to do the label system now! Sorry about that! I'm still exploring.

Though when I go to send PM's its putting in a message from way earlier today when I hit reply to completely unrelated messages. undefined

OK - it looks like you are using a fairly old version of the script.  For some reason it hasn't auto-updated.  If you head to https://openuserjs.org/scripts/Ssieth/Elliquiy_Improver and install it again from there it should get itself sorted.  If you continue to have the same problems afterwards, let me know :)
Posting Status: Hoping for 1-3 per week / game
My ONs and OFFs Page (8th April 2024)
One-on-one ideas (8th April 2024)
Possible Absences (13th November 2023)

My Tampermonkey Script for Elliquiy

PM me here or find me as ssieth on discord.

Lady Lunarius

Quote from: Ssieth on October 01, 2017, 06:05:19 AM
OK - it looks like you are using a fairly old version of the script.  For some reason it hasn't auto-updated.  If you head to https://openuserjs.org/scripts/Ssieth/Elliquiy_Improver and install it again from there it should get itself sorted.  If you continue to have the same problems afterwards, let me know :)

Oh thank god....That worked! *Hugs* Thank you so much you rock!!!
LaLu's updated A/A's Updated
LaLu's Delicious treats!
LaLu's O.O's/Current Interests Updated 3-11-23
I am currently NOT open for a few new RP's

Ssieth

New version:

v1.34.0: Added desktop notifications for new PMs.  Setting under auto-updates and off by default.

I kept this one switched off initially as it can get intrusive if you have to keep dismissing the permissions request for notifications.  It will pop up every time the auto-update fires until you either give it a definite yes or no.

Ritsu

Bug Report:

You're missing an N on "notifications"

Also noticing this happening since the update:

Ssieth

OK - v1.35.1 fixes the 'otifications' bug.  Thanks for catching that one, Ritsu :)

And I've also added a feature I've been trying to add for a good while now.  That is the ability to save your script settings to the cloud and then to load them back from there.  This is primarily of use to those of us who use the script on multiple browsers and want to keep things in-sync.

You can get at the new feature in the current 'export settings' and 'import settings' items from the 'Script Settings' menu.  There's links in those forms to use 'cabbit.org'.  Cabbit.org is my own personal server (well, one of them) and the data is transmitted to and fro using HTTPs for security and privacy.  That said... treat such things with a pinch of salt as the data is store on the server unencrypted and without any form of serious security to protect it.

Basically it's a handy way to save/load your settings across multiple browsers.  Don't use it to store passwords or pin numbers by burying them in your script settings ;p

Ssieth

v1.35.3: A few bug fixed around import/export from cabbit.org.  The main one involves not sending all of the drafts with the export as that was really quite unwieldy if you had a lot of drafts stored up.

Ssieth

v1.36.0

I've split out the topic filters into their own section in the settings screen to make room for some custom CSS settings for them (I was bored of yellow for hilights on my own settings).

Nymphadora

Nice update! Thanks Ssieth!

I finally tried out Filters lol

One question though, I don't seem to be getting highlights. Originally I changed the colours in the CSS settings from Yellow and Lightgrey both to Purple. I don't see the highlight when I set one, though. So I put the colours back to the originals and still no sign of a highlight.

I'm wondering if I'm still not getting how the filters work.

I do have some with linethrough set and working. Hiding worked for me. But no sign of highlighting.

Thoughts?
A&As UPDATED Oct 26/23

Rate:Weekly give or take
Availability:
Unavailable for new plottings, sorry.
O&Os Please review
♪As flawed as you may think you are, you're perfect to me!♪

Ssieth

Hmmm... that's odd Nymphadora, can you copy what is in the box to here?  Or click "export settings" from the settings menu and then copy them up to cabbit.org.  I can see them from there

Nymphadora

I exported for you to check out.

Thanks!
A&As UPDATED Oct 26/23

Availability:
O&Os Please review

Ssieth

Quote from: Nymphadora on October 13, 2017, 07:12:49 AM
I exported for you to check out.

Thanks!

Hi

I can see an issues with the 'mark' one:

background-color: lightgrey; text-decoration: line-through;

The color should be 'lightgray' rather than 'lightgrey' because the internet is spelled in American :-S

The other one looks like it should be OK, I copied it into my settings and it worked fine.  Can you change the mark one and see if it works?

Nymphadora

Changed it... heh I couldn't remember if it was grey or gray...

So I figured it out... I usually use a theme (typically the Spring one) and that does not show the hightlights but when I switch to default or even October, the highlights show.

So it's my choice in theme doing it. Not a biggie. I like the crossthrough or hide better than highlighting anyway. ;) If there is a request I want to watch, I will bookmark it and label it under Requests for sorting which has worked for me.

A&As UPDATED Oct 26/23

Availability:
O&Os Please review

Ssieth

Hokay :) 

I shall have a look into what it will take to get it to work with other themes at some point :)

Ssieth

v1.36.1

Just a slight tweak to make topic filters work on bookmarks pages.

Nowherewoman

Hey, cabbit- looks like we have the bug with quoted embedded images again.
My eyes are a window to the storm that's getting close.

more me here now!  (O/Os, ideas and junk): https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=215830.0

and mea culpas  (A/As): https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=221151.0

Ssieth

Quote from: Nowherewoman on October 13, 2017, 08:38:31 AM
Hey, cabbit- looks like we have the bug with quoted embedded images again.

Care to elabourate? ;p

Or an example.. sorry - I can't immediately find one

Nowherewoman

It happened once before after a script update- images in quoted posts don't open. The originals do, but if someone quotes to respond, the images break.

Huh. But now I'm having all sorts of picture issues. Some work, some don't. May be an issue at my end, after all. NM, carry on. I'll bother you again if I can't fix it! ;D

more me here now!  (O/Os, ideas and junk): https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=215830.0

Nowherewoman

Seems my cheap AV had auto-updated and was blocking a LOT of stuff w/o telling me. Came to a head when I could no longer view or download attachments in Hotmail...so. NOT script issues. Mea maxima culpa.

Ssieth

Quote from: Nowherewoman on October 15, 2017, 02:37:57 PM
Seems my cheap AV had auto-updated and was blocking a LOT of stuff w/o telling me. Came to a head when I could no longer view or download attachments in Hotmail...so. NOT script issues. Mea maxima culpa.

Cool- thanks for letting me know.  That new AV is super-sexy btw :)

Nymphadora

Hi Ssieth,

It would seem Drafts is doing that doubling up thing again.

I just tested it out in a PM draft I had saved yesterday.  Loaded it and it was there twice. So I cleared the draft, deleted until there was just the one instance and saved the draft. Went somewhere else, came back, loaded a new PM, loaded the draft, now there are three copies of the same text in the loaded draft.

Not a huge thing, just putting this out there so no rush.

Nymph :)
A&As UPDATED Oct 26/23

Availability:
O&Os Please review

Flower

Apologies if this question has been answered already.

However, I already have this extension on my lappy but I wanted to add it to my desktop as well. Is there a way sync both of them together? So that if I make a change in one, it replicates it in the other.

Ssieth

Quote from: Hyacinth on November 02, 2017, 06:40:13 AM
Apologies if this question has been answered already.

However, I already have this extension on my lappy but I wanted to add it to my desktop as well. Is there a way sync both of them together? So that if I make a change in one, it replicates it in the other.

Not automatically but you can export settings (from the settings menu) to cabbit.org.uk and then import them back into your other browser.  It's a bit of a pain to do it manually but I'm still trying to work out in my head an entirely safe automated process for it :)

Flower

This is where I show my computer illiteracy.  ::)

When you say settings menu, are you talking about the script settings button here on E or...from the browser?

edit: It took me a while but I found it. xD

Ssieth

Quote from: Hyacinth on November 02, 2017, 06:49:36 AM
This is where I show my computer illiteracy.  ::)

When you say settings menu, are you talking about the script settings button here on E or...from the browser?

The "Script Settings" menu and then "Export Settings".  At the bottom of the form that pops up is a link that reads "You can also copy them to cabbit.org by clicking here".

If you click that link it should tell you that it's copied to cabbit.org.uk (a site I own and run).   Then from any other place you have the script installed you can go to the "Script Settings" menu and then "Import Settings" and click the link "Load settings from cabbit.org" at the top of that window (yay for lack of consistency there). 

That copies everything except for drafts (which are a bit too big at times to store).

Flower

It's donessss!

Thank goodness! I really didn't feel like doing my bookmarks over again. Thanks bunches!  ;D