News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

What are you listening to right now? (Part 1)

Started by Lirliel, May 17, 2005, 02:11:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DarkestDreams

The collected songs of Evanescence, some Linkin Park, a dash of Blue October and a pinch of KT Tunstall (who let her in here?)...ah yes, and the Phantom of the Opera OST, but only when no one is around to listen to me singing along..
Come, and let us dance in dreams of darkness..

ON/OFFs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=7498.0 (or PM to find out)

PhoenixBlaze

Ludacris - Money Maker

God I love that song!
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=4449.0

In this world, there are things you want, people you need, moments you remember, feelings you forget, but when it all boils down, all we need is love.

ladyelizabeth

The Oath of Drake *~*  On/Off's  *~*  A/A's

PhoenixBlaze

I have that as a ringtone for my cell right now. Anyway....

30 Seconds to Mars- The Kill

In this world, there are things you want, people you need, moments you remember, feelings you forget, but when it all boils down, all we need is love.

Lirliel

"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

Apple of Eris

Snow Patrol - Counting Cars
Hinder - Lips of an Angel

I love both these songs, I've got them on repeat and I never do that, I'm so ashamed.
Men are those creatures with two legs and eight hands.  ~Jayne Mansfield
To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first, then call whatever you hit the target. ~Ashleigh Brilliant

Ons/Offs
Stories I'm Seeking

Lilian

Tes Bien Avec Ilona - Un Monde Parfait (Karaoke Mix)

Lirliel

Quote from: appleoferis on October 11, 2006, 02:15:25 PM
Snow Patrol - Counting Cars
Hinder - Lips of an Angel

I love both these songs, I've got them on repeat and I never do that, I'm so ashamed.

Isn't it Chasing Cars ?

Black Sabbath - Neon Knights!
"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

Lilian

Lirliel

South Park Ep Make Love not Warcraft..

This Rulez! :D

Elandra

~~~ ONs & OFFs ~~~ Requests ~~~

Lirliel

"How do you kill that which has no life?", That was like the best line evah! :D

Elandra

:D I would have to agree with you there.

On a side note, current music flavor of the day:

Rammstein
'Du Hast' is the current song in the mix.

Lilian

How do you kill that which has no life? Make it god. ;)

Rammstein - Engel

I really wanted to make a music video out of it. A dark, cloudy night with a camoflauged JU88 transport plane.. >.>

Lyria

All you have is your fire
And the place you need to reach
Don't you ever tame your demons
But always keep 'em on a leash.           ons/offs

Elandra

Daredevil soundtrack....at least something good came out of the movie.

PhoenixBlaze

Lirliel

Elandra

You must like the new album, this is not the first time you have been listening to that song.

Lirliel

First it was really bad, but after listening it a couple of times. Yeah it's good.
Now for something different:

Black Sabbath - Neon Knights.

Sugarman (hal)

Quote from: Lirliel on October 17, 2006, 10:30:59 PM
First it was really bad, but after listening it a couple of times. Yeah it's good.
Now for something different:

Black Sabbath - Neon Knights.

now there's a band I know
"And in the end
The love you take
Is equal to the love you make."

My On/Off's

Lilian

Gap Band - Double Dutch Bus

(Oh, and I got a Fez today! WOOT! Free Fez!)

Elandra

Hermes

PhoenixBlaze