News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Hunger Games

Started by Queen Elsa, June 08, 2012, 10:59:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Queen Elsa

For the most part, it's because of this discussion we're having. They have it posted somewhere that they won't even consider someone who has posted under 50 times.

Akelah

Hahahah! Thank you so much then! I have over 149...now 150 posts~!

Queen Elsa

Star Safyre

I apologize for butting into the discussion, ladies, but that's not entirely true.  Actually, Naruhinagirl, there is no posting minimal for approval.  All the requirements for approval are found here.  I realize it's a bit of a moot point since Akelah has been approved, but I wouldn't want someone to stumble upon the thread and be misinformed.  Congrats, Akelah, and happy plotting, ladies!
My heaven is to be with him always.
|/| O/O's / Plots / tumblr / A/A's |/|
And I am a writer, writer of fictions
I am the heart that you call home
And I've written pages upon pages
Trying to rid you from my bones

Akelah

Quote from: Star Safyre on June 11, 2012, 06:30:25 PM
I apologize for butting into the discussion, ladies, but that's not entirely true.  Actually, Naruhinagirl, there is no posting minimal for approval.  All the requirements for approval are found here.  I realize it's a bit of a moot point since Akelah has been approved, but I wouldn't want someone to stumble upon the thread and be misinformed.  Congrats, Akelah, and happy plotting, ladies!

Well thanks Star, and double thanks for the congrats and help message you sent me, I really appreciate that ><

Star Safyre

Any time, Akelah.  Just let your mentor team know if you've any questions or concerns.  :-)  Unfortunately for my lurking habit, I guess you ladies could take your discussion to PMs now, if you like.  Happy writing to you both!
My heaven is to be with him always.
|/| O/O's / Plots / tumblr / A/A's |/|
And I am a writer, writer of fictions
I am the heart that you call home
And I've written pages upon pages
Trying to rid you from my bones

Queen Elsa

Hm. Well, this is embarrassing. I must have misread that.

Queen Elsa

Sorry about that Akel.

Akelah

No problem Naru everyone is liable to make mistakes

Queen Elsa

:) Now, what were we talking about?

Akelah

What to talk about next xD

Queen Elsa

Lol. I kind of want to go even deeper with the characters we have.

Akelah

Okay ^^ oh, and if you didn't know already some one think we're fabricating a great story!

Queen Elsa

Yup! She sent me a message! This is gonna be so awesome!

Akelah

Hahahah of course :D

Queen Elsa

Alright. So who should we work on first? How about Aya's mother?

Akelah

Agreed. Wait, she died yes? So like a back story for her?

Queen Elsa

Akelah

What causes her rebellion?

Queen Elsa

Partly the stories from the grandmother, partly because she's sickened by the poverty that the Capitol keeps them in, partly because she sees how horrible and disturbing the Hunger Games are.

Akelah

Simple enough. Okay,  we need to plan out who she meets in the capitol so Aya can have run ins with a few. Then we need to layout a basic plot outline. Oh and maybe some heirlooms she left behind like a locket or something.

Queen Elsa

You mean run-ins with people who knew her?

Oh, and who is going to have which character?

I was kind of hoping to have Aya, if you wouldn't mind. :3

Akelah

That's fine :D I was sort of hoping for Tally :P

Queen Elsa

Yay! ^_^ Ok, so should we have her run into officials? And how will we go about this? We can't just have the officials be like "Oh, hey! You look like that woman that we killed!" Lol.

Akelah

Well one of them will witness her in an embarrassing situation and slowly link her to 'That woman'  while being rude and condescending to Aya