News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Atlas Academy

Started by Jolly Gringo Jiant, May 01, 2010, 12:16:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jolly Gringo Jiant

"We are." Lyle glanced at the threads. "Nice wires, very sharp." Our blade is sharper. We should let him know. "A one track mind, good thing I know where the exit ramp is." Lyle reached into his backpack, and pulled out a bottle of rum.
I like blending in with the crowd. Acting like I'm just another human. I can pretend that my mortgage broker screwed me... and lived. Or that the young men in matching colors with concealed weapons and drugs hate me for being white, just like they hate all white people. I can pretend that somewhere out there, my ex wife, Cranky Cracker Giant, is milking child support from me while forbidding me from seeing my son, Wacky Whitey Giant. One day.
                                                -Jolly

GlompNinja

"So I'm told. There are far worse ways of dealing with things than alcohol, and few better."

Jenkins flicked his wrist, his wires spiraling backward to straighten out and retracting into the sleeve of his jacket as he jumped down to the ground.

"My name is Jenkins and you are...?"

Jolly Gringo Jiant

"I don't do this for fun. I do this because the dead proto-god that fused with my soul wants to cut you open just to watch your blood spray." Yes, but the rum... "With that said..." He chugged the rum empty.
I like blending in with the crowd. Acting like I'm just another human. I can pretend that my mortgage broker screwed me... and lived. Or that the young men in matching colors with concealed weapons and drugs hate me for being white, just like they hate all white people. I can pretend that somewhere out there, my ex wife, Cranky Cracker Giant, is milking child support from me while forbidding me from seeing my son, Wacky Whitey Giant. One day.
                                                -Jolly

GlompNinja

"That would explain your seemingly one sided conversations. Well we all have our little...peculiarities... and what of our prey? Have you seen any of them yet?"

abandoneddolly

Name: Isabell Bane
Power Type: Illusionist - the ability to show others visions and make them think that it is real, and make mental suggestions to people.
Weakness: She is legally blind
Skill Set:  controller
Weapons: none
Equipment: A sketch pad and  set of pastel color pencils.
Appearance: Isabell has a small build with a pale complexion. Her eyes are a violet color that leaks out into the whites of her eyes. She usually wears a scarf or bandana around her eyes, so no one will stare. She can not see very well anyway.  She wears a white peasant blouse top, and fade blue jeans with boots.
Price: She just wants a place to stay.
Biography:
Isabell had always seen things. She knew she had a special power when her mother began to see things too and then in one bad fight she yelled at her mom that she should jut go off and die, and that was what had happened. She learned that things like that didn't happen if they didn't look in her eyes so she began to keep them covered. After  her mother passed she was on her own until she was approached by the academy.

Jolly Gringo Jiant

((Nice. Bring her in. I hope we can get past Lynnie going AWOL))

"Not yet." They hunt, but not for us. I think we have to bait out whatever it is. Wish we knew more about it."
                                                -Jolly

abandoneddolly

Isebell 's world was one of darkness. Yet she walked down the school grounds as if she could see right through the white blindfold she wore. She could see a little but it was through her mind and the world was a different place. She was standing just outside the academy, she could not even see the building behind her. In front of her she saw trees bleached white swaying in an invisible wind.

She wondered without much thought about where she was going, until she heard voices. Isabell paused. Voices meant people, and she was not the most social of people. Of course he eyes were covered nothing bad could happen but she still had doubts. From the sound she could tell that she was maybe a foot or so away from them. Isabel stood still and just listened as she decided if she should move forawad maybe they would not notice her, or maybe she should just turn and head back.

Lynnie

(lynnie will be back as soon as her life settles down a bit.)

GlompNinja

"Can't we just sacrifice one of the brats to draw them out? Or do you have a better plan...?" he asked tilting his head a little as he heard someone approach.

Jolly Gringo Jiant

"I think our yuppy bosses would frown on that." A frown can be mad a smile, with only two cuts. "Anyway... These students are the children of people with a proud history of taking advantage of people like us, and knowing how to not get taken advantage of. Besides, I'm, hard to kill, and harder to keep dead. Why take an unnecessary risk?"
                                                -Jolly

GlompNinja

"Whatever you say, so long as it works I don't care in the long run. What then, do we attack or follow it back to wherever they hide?"

Jolly Gringo Jiant

As much blood as possible. "I think we should follow it to it's lair. We don't know what we're hunting, after all. We'll learn more from examination. Like my dad said, 'Pop the right kingpin, and you don't have to pop a hundred.' Besides, it's not like we're friggen fed. No rules means we can win."
                                                -Jolly

abandoneddolly

Isabell took a deep breath and decided to continue forward. They where busy talking, perhaps they would not notice her at all. She continued to go and walked right by them. Then continued meaning to pass them. She heard them discusing what to do about the thing they were supposed to hunt. So they were like her then? She wondered.