The Yautja's pet. (F for M) Closed

Started by Lustful Bride, December 25, 2014, 07:53:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lustful Bride

PM me if interested.

Been kind of interested in the AVP universe again and I kind of wanted to see if there were any other Predator fans out there who wouldn’t mind playing a male Pred and were interested in working together on a story.

Sort of Inspired by this image.

NSFW

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Basic idea is that an older (IE: Middle Aged) Yautja (predator) who has found himself bored on recent hunts and the long trips across the universe. On his next hunt however, he discovers a colony world overrun by xenomorphs and decides to hunt there since the Colonial forces are coming to nuke it from orbit to destroy the infestation in a few short hours. The Yautja considers it a fun challenge and heads to where the heaviest fighting between the last remaining humans and Xenomorphs is occurring, the last remaining space port on the colony.

On the small space port where the remaining refugees, militia members, and colonial marines still fight to survive they know time is running out. Not only are their defenses burning out, their ammunition nearly spent and their numbers dwindling, they also have report of something killing their guards and hanging the upside down and skinned. the defenders are burnt out and at their wits end knowing that only one more rescue ship is coming, after that anyone not on board will die either by the xenos or by the nukes coming to cleanse the planet.

When the evacuation ship comes, one of the Colonial Marines onboard gives her spot to a mother and child and chooses to stay behind with some of the others, deciding to fight for every extra second of life they can, it catches the Pred's interest and he watches them fight to the end until only the woman is left. Somewhat impressed by this, the predator decides to take her as his pet and a trophy in some ways, at the very least after he has domesticated her, she can watch the ship while he is on a hunt.

-I'm not completely sure what I want to see in this so if anyone wants to join me in this rp, feel free to offer advice and suggestions. IF you have any thoughts then drop me a PM and lets talk.  :-)[/s]