The Weapons Smuggler and the Desert Flower

Started by Alexei, July 03, 2009, 12:52:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alexei

Been rolling this idea around in my head for awhile. Had this idea for a weapons smuggler, who is double crossed by a client and nearly killed. He returns to England, and discovers that the guy who double crossed him, has a daughter hidden up at Oxford. She's been shielded from the darkness of her father's life her entire life. Has no idea what kind of brutal monster her father is. The weapons smuggler decides to exact his revenge through the girl.

Looking for a writer for the girl...22-24, Middle Eastern Descent....exotic beauty, capable of writing this incredible journey that both characters will take.

Will not even discuss this thread with someone without a writing sample. Only serious writers need apply. Looking for story first, these characters have too much potential to just fall back on sex, sex and nothing but sex. I'm looking for someone who can help me make these two grow, not only as people, but also as lovers. Obviously, they will start off as blatant enemies.

Alexei

Alexei

Ok, suppose I'll give it four more days to accept anymore auditions....then I'll make my decision as to who gets Jasmine.