Classic Werewolves OOC

Started by Galactic Druid, May 26, 2016, 10:43:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Derwaysh

The beast that brought down Madame and the rest of her village folk

He'll do you up a treat, mate. He's got huge, sharp... er, he can leap about. Look at the bones! :'(
And I, methinks, am gone astray
In trackless wastes and lone.

Pleased to meet you, hope you guessed my name! | A peek is worth a thousand words!

A/A

Finals Week: Posting delays of up to 1 week/10 days

Verasaille

I love Monty Python!! Great idea, lets go after those vicious bunnies!!
I have gone off in search of myself. If I should get back before I return, please keep me here.

yugi006

Quote from: KatKwik on June 23, 2016, 01:59:34 AM
*chuckles*

Well that was fun!

Well I know I had fun.

Thanks for putting up with my antics.

Enjoy the rest of the game.

I'm off on holiday, so the timing is perfect.

Nope! No suspicious behaviour from me at all!   >:)

*Looks at the dead villagers...* I'm kuddly! I promise!

I knew you were a wolf.  :P

AmberStarfire

KatKwik

Quote from: Derwaysh on June 23, 2016, 02:19:44 PM
The beast that brought down Madame and the rest of her village folk

He'll do you up a treat, mate. He's got huge, sharp... er, he can leap about. Look at the bones! :'(

Now all I see is

That's what they all say Yugi & Amber   :P

*chuckles* Poor MP

Update: Tentatively Posting~Updated A/As: October 2017

Verasaille

I am liking this meme thing...maybe too much!  >:)

I have gone off in search of myself. If I should get back before I return, please keep me here.

Deamonbane

Are we seriously going to keep calling it 'Classic Memewolf'?
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Galactic Druid

Quote from: Deamonbane on June 24, 2016, 12:32:39 PM
Are we seriously going to keep calling it 'Classic Memewolf'?

Until the memes stop. =P
A/As last updated 11/27 - Halfway past busy season!

Galactic Druid

I was hoping I wouldn't have to make this so public, but with the date fast approaching, I'm afraid I think I have to. On June 30, I'm going to be going in for surgery. While I have the week off after that for recovery, I'm not sure just how active I'll be able to be. While I'll do my best to keep up with the game, I may need to ask you guys to be more patient with me than usual.

Hopefully we can get another day or two in before then, as well. Speaking of, a little more than 12 hours remain!

Verasaille

What happened to this?

Many players have addressed me with concerns about the speed of this game. Between that, and the fact that we are getting close to half our original number, I've decided that day phases from this point on will last 48 hours. The next day phase will end Saturday, the 25th, around 3PM or the earliest I can get my son down for a nap.

Derwaysh

Swift and safe recovery, Guy. We might be a wee impatient (just a wee really, promise!) but we'll find other things to do in our spare time.

Like, write... and stuff. You know, adult things. ;D

Pleased to meet you, hope you guessed my name! | A peek is worth a thousand words!

A/A

Verasaille

AndyZ

If there's something I can do to help, Guy, let me know.  I'm one of the few people not in, so...
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

Derwaysh

A/A

Verasaille

Hey King Julian, meet the Dark Overlord...

Ceralilly

I am the Mistress of Hearts, the Consort of Broken Ones, the Lover of Lost Souls, and the Queen of Goodbyes

Mintprincess

I just want to say, that while I'm not always a meme fan, I just spent fifteen minutes locked in a fit of uncontrollable laughter at Myobi's last post.

Damn girl.  Just damn.

Esoteric Myobi

...I want to be your wet dream, your daydream, your only distraction...
~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~
Status: Currently have my hands full running Bump in the Night. Always recruiting~!

Galactic Druid

Quote from: Verasaille on June 25, 2016, 12:39:10 AM
What happened to this?

Many players have addressed me with concerns about the speed of this game. Between that, and the fact that we are getting close to half our original number, I've decided that day phases from this point on will last 48 hours. The next day phase will end Saturday, the 25th, around 3PM or the earliest I can get my son down for a nap.

That's... that's still a thing. That happens a few hours from now...

Verasaille

I know some of us are in different time zones. I was confused at what you posted at 10:22 pm last night, that there was 12 hours left. That seemed a bit early as it would be 10:22 (plus or minus) AM.  ???

So there are still a few hours left until your original 3 PM deadline?

I think the meme wars are great!!

Mintprincess

About an hour and 20 minutes Vera.

Lol on the cat.  And also #austinissofun

Deamonbane

*exorcises the Hashtag from the previous post* the power of proper punctuation compels you! The power of proper punctuation compels you!
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Intimate Ink

Quote from: Deamonbane on June 25, 2016, 02:29:02 PM
*exorcises the Hashtag from the previous post* the power of proper punctuation compels you! The power of proper punctuation compels you!

#LOLzOMGurfunny

Esoteric Myobi

Well crap, I forgot to vote >.>;

...I want to be your wet dream, your daydream, your only distraction...
~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~
Status: Currently have my hands full running Bump in the Night. Always recruiting~!