F seeking M for a Little Bit of Adventure (Closed for Now)

Started by Lady Chevalier, April 06, 2013, 07:32:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Chevalier

Female Seeking Male for All Kinds of Adventure
Currently Craving: Master x Slave, Medieval Fantasy Adventure, Vampires

Good afternoon everyone! Right now I am currently looking for a long term role play with someone who has a flare for the dramatic and an insatiable need for adventure. If you are interested in anything I have listed above or below please message and we can talk. =)

I'm interested in finding someone who is able to make posts of a considerable length (something on the order of 200-500 for a typical post), that vary depending upon the situation (action and dialogue will probably require shorter posts than something explaining a new town or village). Just riffle through my posting history if you are interested in writing samples, or I can shoot a few your way if that is more appealing.

It is also preferable for the person to be able to make at least a couple of posts a week, though I do understand that we all get busy some times. Right now I am on summer break so I should be posting very regularly, and I love getting posts in return. Getting a new post is better than presents at Christmas! That being said, it is summer so I might disappear for a week or so at a time. This is not because I don’t want to RP anymore, it is because I am very scatterbrained and busy.

General Thoughts and Requirements:
Please read everything, and bear with me as a ramble on for a bit.

1. I write in the third person past tense, and I expect you to as well. I know this is a bit picky, but I just can’t RP with anyone who writes in first or second person. It completely throws me off.
2. Please no God-Modding of any form or fashion. I promise never to take control of your characters, so please never take control of mine. That being said, sometimes you or I may write something without realizing it, at which point it is totally fine to shoot me a message asking me to change something. I will be more than happy to do this for you.
3. I am super open to talking about a general plot before getting started, or just jumping into it all at once after the basics are hammered out. We can either get into the nitty gritty of what we want to see happening to our characters, or just go with the flow. Both are enjoyable to me.
4. I am totally okay with sex (I mean we are on Elliquiy for goodness sakes), but for some  RPs I am more interested in having things develop more naturally from a friendship to a relationship. It all depends on what kind of RP we are both interested in. Of course, every once and I while I am looking for a good old fashion smut fest.
5. I have no issues with violence or cursing. I find both to be very satisfying and fun.
You have the right to stop RPing with me at any time. If you are not enjoying yourself please please let me know, but more importantly, let me know if there is anything I can do to make things more fun for you. Either I can make tweaks to something or someone or some place (95% of the time I'm going to be TOTALLY okay with this, though there may be times when I might decide to leave something be for one reason or another), or maybe the RP just wasn't meant to be, which is also cool. We can graciously part ways amicably.

Sexy Time Information
I like a play a submissive or a switch when it comes to smut scenes. For everything you need to know about the intimate moments that may happen between our characters, check out my Ons and Offs Thread.

Simple Pairings to get Ideas Going
Note: The italicized character is the one I am most interested in playing.

Master x Slave (I would LOVE to do this and the details are highly negotiable =D. This could be a pairing that evolves into a sweet relationship, or one that is nonstop sex and violence.)
Just about anything that is NON-CONSENSUAL
A good consensual game is fun every once and a while
Older Man x Younger Woman
Pokemon Trainer x Pokemon Trainer
Rich Boy x Poor Girl
Wizard x Martial Fighter
Sailer x Mermaid
Vampires x Human

Settings and Time Periods to get Other Ideas Going
Note: In all of these places I am only interested in playing original characters and original plot lines. Playing pre established characters from any universe just doesn’t do anything for me creatively. Also, the bolded worlds are my favorites.

Pokemon World
Post Apocalyptic Gunslingers World
Steam/Time/Clock Punk
Harry Potter World
Medieval Period
Victorian Period
Sci-Fi Fantasy World
Any type of Fantasy Setting
Modern Era
Anything with Magic

If you are interested in anything that has been listed above but are not particularly inspired by anything I've posted, please send me a PM and we can start throwing ideas around, I absolutely love brainstorming and am open to all sorts of plots and ideas!

The best way to get a hold of me is to PM me, though I will also be looking through this forum. If you have any ideas you want to discuss please sent a message my way, I love to chat. Please let me know if you have questions about any of this. I also have AIM to discuss RP details more rapidly if necessary, but I only RP over forums.

I am so excited to meet all of you!
"Forsan et haec olim meminisse iuvabit." - Vergil

Lady Chevalier

Picture Plots

These are pictures that I either find really interesting or stunningly beautiful. Take a look through them and if anything sparks an idea please shoot it my way. I love using images as starting places for characters, plots, and stories! Some of them will already have plots attached, while others are just waiting for plots. These will be undated constantly as I scour through the internet.

1 - Medieval Fantasy (Plots)

Azurelia Alureime, The Howling Gale, has valiantly defended her kind with frost and gale ever since her lips could speak the words of power and her hands could clasp around the hilt of a bow. Sole daughter of the Elven King presiding over the Varian Woods and Talrain Nation, Azurelia has always been quick to take to the field and serve as a general on the front lines alongside her four gallant brothers. As accomplished as she and her brothers were on the field, both sides of the war were taking substantial losses, and little ground was being gained by either. The war was at a standstill until two of the Kings son’s were taken in an ambush, breaking his spirit and prompting him to offer a peace to the humans (or another sect of elves or anything else that floats your boat) that involves marrying off his beloved daughter.

Here is where things can go a bunch of different ways.
1. The two loath each other, and are very attracted to each other at first sight, resulting in a very contentious love-hate relationship. They would play nice in court and at public gatherings, but in private be at one another’s throats. This dynamic could lead to some very rough, but very satisfying sex that neither party is willing to admit they love and crave. Over time they could grow closer together, perhaps even into a loving, working relationship.
2. He could be a cruel master who decides to make an example out of her, turning her into little more than his slave, a woman who is a princess in name alone. She would hiss and spit and protest at first, but over time she would come to accept her new position in life, and perhaps even come to love it.

2 - Medieval Fantasy

3 - Modern Day (Plots)

Lorelei Lawrance is pretty young thing with a charming voice and a sweet spirit. While her lyrical verses are all about love and romance, it’s a thing she’s hardly experienced first hand. Painfully shy and nervous around men, Lorelei has always been on the outside looking in and at times finds herself feeling a bit lonely. It isn’t until she notices the same guy popping up at all of her shows that things begin to change.

Here is where things can go in many different directions:
1. A sweet romance could develop between the two, where he is pursuing her and she finds herself slowly but surely opening up to him.
2. He turns out to be a crazy stalker who kidnaps her and ends up forcing himself upon her. This could easily be a non-consensual story that slowly evolves into a consensual pairing, depending upon what his goals in abducting her are.
3. He slowly but surely forcefully inserts himself into her life, gradually pulling her into a dominant/submissive relationship that she either can’t escape from, or doesn’t want to.

4 - Medieval Fantasy

5 - Steampunk or Victorian

Lady Chevalier

Lady Chevalier