News:

"The Most Precious Jewel [One Shot: NC-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Rise and Fall of Gender Xandi's rules 2011.05.24

Started by Autumn52, May 24, 2011, 08:31:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

elone

In the end, all we have left are memories.

Roleplays: alive, done, dead, etc.
Reversal of Fortune ~ The Hunt ~ Private Party Suites ~ A Learning Experience ~A Chance Encounter ~ A Bark in the Park ~
Poetry
O/O's

Alucarddalv

-6 dang it now I have to chase them down...I have the oil...
What is it to a man if he gains the world but loses his soul.

Twilight doesn't exist nor should it ever had existed. Those things are not vampires no matter how much she wants to say they are. They are fey simple as that.

Does not sparkle.....

Character Might and Magic 2: Valenar

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Alucarddalv

Come back Xandi I am sorry please don't cry....

Twilight doesn't exist nor should it ever had existed. Those things are not vampires no matter how much she wants to say they are. They are fey simple as that.

Does not sparkle.....

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

Alucarddalv

*goes to tackle Xandi but slides off once he connects due to being coated in oil..* Crap should have waited to use this stuff.

Does not sparkle.....

Autumn52

Alucarddalv

where is Olive she was supposed to be taking notes... first. -7

Does not sparkle.....

Autumn52

I guess she is doing mentor stuff. She is very busy. Plus she has to keep the sex slaves in order. I don't know how she does it all.

Sweet Trouble

Alucarddalv

Does not sparkle.....

Magma1519

A/A https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=90553.0  *UPDATED! 8/13*

I am so sorry to all my partners. I feel I am failing you all immensely. I just don't seem to have and muse or desire to write anymore. This may change eventually but there are no promises. Very sorry to you all.

http://www.dlclearance.com/JP_BW_Man_Dry_inShower_with_towel.jpg

Autumn52

Alucarddalv

Does not sparkle.....

Autumn52

Alucarddalv

Does not sparkle.....

Autumn52

Alucarddalv

Does not sparkle.....

Prefect Mos

Sweet Trouble

Autumn52