Rise and Fall of Gender Xandi's rules 2011.05.24

Started by Autumn52, May 24, 2011, 08:31:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alucarddalv

What is it to a man if he gains the world but loses his soul.

Twilight doesn't exist nor should it ever had existed. Those things are not vampires no matter how much she wants to say they are. They are fey simple as that.

Does not sparkle.....

Character Might and Magic 2: Valenar

olive

2  Hiya Adammair!  and Alucard........~aaaaaaaaaacks~ I can't post from on the ground!  *laughs* Howdy!

Alucarddalv

3 .....I know but I can see if i keep you pinned we will keep pulling ahead. with you pinned and sybl distracted the boys will climb higher and higher.

Twilight doesn't exist nor should it ever had existed. Those things are not vampires no matter how much she wants to say they are. They are fey simple as that.

Does not sparkle.....

olive

1  Sybl *clings*

Boys, you don't want me to come back with my sword and armor, all warrior princess on you, do you?

Alucarddalv

2 oh bring it cup cake I like it when a women tries to resist...

Does not sparkle.....

Sybl

olive

Quote from: Alucarddalv on June 19, 2011, 02:34:50 PM
oh bring it cup cake I like it when a women tries to resist...

Whhhhhhhat?  >:(

dies laughing

Alucarddalv

1 also you heard me cup cake bring it.

Does not sparkle.....

Autumn52

the boys need to be reminded who is boss round here.   ;D
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Alucarddalv

0 darn it what happened to my back up ...see I told you Sybl we would start losing again....

Does not sparkle.....

Adammair

Hi, Xandi! You still rock, but we're also back where we started...and gaining! ;)

You still have back-up, Alucard!

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

olive

-1  Xandi it may be time to bring out the heavy weaponry!

Alucarddalv

Does not sparkle.....

Autumn52

Na these boys cant handle the heavy weaponry. Maybe we should bring out the playpens. *smiles*

*just in case you don't know the playpens are where we girls and boys wrestle in oil or mud. It wasn't a derogatory remark. Sorry if it sounded like it was*

olive

-2  ~rolls in the industrial size barrel of baby oil~

There, Xandi! I think they might get the picture now...

Alucarddalv

-1 damn i feel like my back up has all been defeated by the prospect of seeing multiple women wrestling in oil...

Does not sparkle.....

Autumn52

olive

Quote from: Alucarddalv on June 19, 2011, 03:15:22 PM
damn i feel like my back up has all been defeated by the prospect of seeing multiple women wrestling in oil...

The baby oil isn't for us, Alucard.  >:)

Alucarddalv

Does not sparkle.....

Autumn52

I have special powers. I am the queen of Xandiland. I can make mist solid for all eternity in order to service me. You are now part of my collective. Resistance is futile. Welcome to Xandiland. *giggles*

*Goes to get seven of nine outfit.*

olive

-4 Awaits Xandi's hot return!

~pulls out the dehumidifier for Alucard~