Raptor's Ideas: Kaiju, and demons and hunters Oh My! (erotic/adventure)

Started by BlueRaptor90, September 02, 2014, 05:10:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlueRaptor90

So, yea I was thinking perhaps someone would be up for a adventurous, horrific romance with me. I'll just cut right to the chase on this, here is a few ideas.

1. For this first idea, it takes place in the claymore universe, the anime claymore to let you know. Kaiju have appeared and became a serious threat for bot claymore and yoma. Destroying villages, burning lands, eating livestock and even hunting yoma. An organization similar to the claymores became interested in these beings and decided to make have breeds from them, similar to claymores. This organization believes by making half breeds, they might be able to better control the kaiju, but since the claymore organization sees the kaiju as nothing but a threat, it turns into a war, at least for some. For this I was hoping to play a kaiju half breed, who is a bit of a newbie who comes across the claymore in either questing through the forest, or meets her in an after battle. The two become closer and soon rebellious against their leaders, causing a mutiny and war within both groups.

2. For this, it is pretty basic in a way. It takes place in medieval times, demons have become abundant and their are little experienced demon slavers left. One however goes out of their way, against their elders and try to vanquish a handful. However they become overwhelmed by one (a kistune, succubus, incubus or naga would be nice) and soon become that new creature's toy. They are soon taken back to their realm, dealing with other supernatural creatures, their teasing, threats as well as "special" treatment from their knew so called owner.

PM me if these interest you or you have ideas you would like to through in. I will give out pictures of my characters through PM. There we can discuss more.

My O/O: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=212657.0