AHS: Coven / Brother Brandon's School for Exceptional Young Men{MxMxMore Rp}

Started by TeacupTwink, November 06, 2013, 03:29:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orange Marmalade

Quote from: Faustus on November 15, 2013, 10:26:27 PM
Yeah, Orange, I'm totally thinking Reid and Lucian need to have something worked out. At least we need to approach how they've been working alongside one another at this school, considering their clashing personalities. :D

Oh that sounds interesting :D Reid's really a nice guy on the surface, not many people see the sadistic side ;)

Twisted iN Tux

I would also like to plot a bit, since the butler has been there since his pre-teens.

Faustus

I was actually getting ready to make an addendum that I should probably plot Lucian with all of the Staff, considering they have all worked together now for some time. So, Teacup, Orange and Twisted iN Tux, totally expect to either hear from me or feel free to PM me first!

“You may my glories and my state depose,
But not my griefs; still am I king of those.”

ON's and OFF's || Plots and Ideas || A/A's and Owed Posts [Updated 02/12! Please see.]

boyblue23

I think my character is the youngest... so far. Is it safe to assume he's a new student? Just meeting everyone?

TeacupTwink

Yes, I'd assume so unless you want someone to know him BEFORE he attended? In which case I'd probably message who ever you wish for him to befriend or become enemies with.  :-)

boyblue23

I think I'll go in blind. It should be fun meet and greeting and getting to learn everything for the first time.

Faustus

Also. . . The roomate board on the first page. When might that be getting updated? Are the boys being assigned to certain locations or do players PM you with where they would prefer to be located?

ON's and OFF's || Plots and Ideas || A/A's and Owed Posts [Updated 02/12! Please see.]

TeacupTwink

I'd prefer to be pm'd but if I don't get a pm I'll just put them about randomly.

Stygia

...do I request a roommate for Aidan, or do I leave it to Teacup's mad GM machinations and hope for the best?

Decisions, decisions.

TeacupTwink

You act like I'm a mad scientist who is trying to hook you up with a Frankenstein room mate.  ::) ::)

Faustus

I, personally, think I'll be leaving it up to our dear Teacup to decide where Tracey best belongs. ;) I trust Teacup. To an extent.

TeacupTwink

CurvyKitten

I leave you all alone for just a little while and shenanigans break lose...whatever will I do with you all?

Stygia

Quote from: CurvyKitten on November 16, 2013, 01:31:11 AM
I leave you all alone for just a little while and shenanigans break lose...whatever will I do with you all?

... *looks around*

*thinks*

Uh...enjoy the shenanigans?

Wait, was that a trick question?

Orange Marmalade

Quote from: CurvyKitten on November 16, 2013, 01:31:11 AM

Shh Pooter, don't worry. We got this under control.

CurvyKitten

Quote from: Stygia on November 16, 2013, 01:32:52 AM
... *looks around*

*thinks*

Uh...enjoy the shenanigans?

Wait, was that a trick question?

I never said I wouldn't enjoy it...hmm a guess a better question is where to start?

Quote from: Orange Marmalade on November 16, 2013, 01:35:19 AM
Shh Pooter, don't worry. We got this under control.

Who is this Pooter you speak off, ignore the crazy one he thinks up such silly things. :P And under control...hmmm we shall see about that.

Orange Marmalade

Stygia

I believe yesterday (could be wrong) Teacup said something about kicking this off in two or three days.

I'm excited for it to start!

TeacupTwink

I think I lied without meaning to. I had a previous engagement but I'll probably be starting it tonight once I get all my other posts in.

Stygia

Sweeeeeet.

I think Aidan is the first bottom character I've made since joining E. xD

TeacupTwink

I'm just updating Eli, I kind of have to change his history to fit without Andel while still having the fitting impact of what I've planned with CurvyKitten.

Orange Marmalade

Quote from: TeacupTwink on November 17, 2013, 11:13:48 PM
I'm just updating Eli, I kind of have to change his history to fit without Andel while still having the fitting impact of what I've planned with CurvyKitten.

You can always leave Andel in there just have him be background or 'away' for a while

TeacupTwink

Eli has been updated history wise as has the fact that we NOW have an enemy in the rp.

TeacupTwink