Pathfinder! An Epic Campaign!

Started by Alric Sanosake, March 27, 2010, 05:14:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elven Sex Goddess

Be nice if this breath life again.  Or if someone chose to run a campaign.

Quote from: Azrael, Archangel of Death on May 25, 2010, 05:40:58 AM
I tend to better with more socially based games. My main game I am running has been going for a year now and its mostly social interaction.

Have you ever seen the movie Flesh and Blood.   The band of mercenaries that take over the keep.  Something like that be a good social game. 

Quote from: Genbu83 on May 25, 2010, 05:32:51 AM
A shame, looks like things are pointing towards me facilitating a game. I DM a lot offline. Couldn't hurt to do it online.

Or if you decide to tackle it and run.  I be up for it.  Thou not sure would stay with the rogue.  Been hankering to play a fighter type.  Though not sure just what yet,  fighter,  paladin,  barbarian or another.   

Cythieus

I could get with either, I have a little Wizard character that I have been aching to get out of my own game and into some other one.

TheVillain

Hmm. . .I got a character concept I can rework if this gets off the ground. Especially if this is an Epic game.

Oren was born a Piper, meaning his mother was an elf and his father was a satyr. When he was old enough to understand he learned that the reason his parents never married was because they didn't romantically love each other. They were friends that found each other to be very attractive, but no more. And the family was fine with that- but a new church became prominent in the region. This church strictly enforced their narrow view of family and worked through the local government to turn their views into Law.

And thus Oren began his career as a Paladin of Freedom- a Chaotic twist on the traditional Paladin class. Years of adventure have passed and legends of a holy liberator that fights the slightest hint of oppression spread wherever he goes. Closely followed by legends of his volcanic sex drive and eye for women. Fortunately for the reputations of the women involved he's immune to disease being a Paladin and sterile being an elf-satyr hybrid.

Or he was at least. Very recently he's been getting visions, signs, and portents that- if he's interpreting them correctly which there's no guarantee he is- it seems his bedroom habits have gotten the attention of a deity he's never heard of who wants to bestow gifts, like curing his sterility. What the deity wants and why they are doing this is completely unknown, but he intends to find out.
My O/O's / My A/A's / My Ideas
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.

Cythieus

So does someone want to run this or what's going on?

TheVillain

As I understand it, Genbu has given very tentative interest in running it- but I may be wrong.
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.

Cythieus

Well I will wait to get a yes from him before jumping head long into character making.

TheVillain

Good idea, that's just story. Not even touching a sheet.