Pokegirls: Tropics League Tournament (Game has started, still open)

Started by Sethala, January 26, 2012, 04:59:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sethala

All those girls are approved, but make sure you can handle playing that many characters at once.  As a general rule, I'm expecting everyone to average at least one post per day for each of their characters.

Give me a quick heads up when you decide how you're joining a tamer's harem.  (For the tamers already in the game, I'm willing to just handwave it and say they had your girl in storage from the start, but if you want to do something else in-character, let me know.)

Lilian

I want to give Aribeth first pick because I initially came in to help fill in her pokegirl roster, bein' a female tamer and all. I wont mind playing a group of girls, but please be aware, the more girls I have to play, the more I may have to have girls -doing other things-. I'd say four is a comfortable number for me, any more and I may have to manage them time-wise so I'm not overloaded.

@ Hyena: Hey you! <Grins> It'll be fun playing with you again. I'd love to sit my slimette on your lap. ^.-

@ HollowX: These bios were thrown together last night so I can at least get a functional footstep in the game. I know very little about the area we're in, the area they come from or even the tamer I intended to make them for. They are intentionally vague. Assume the following: Nina would have been 'tamed' by family members. Mauvia does the slime thing with strangers. Valerie seduces girls with her psychic powers. Cassandra is a bunnygirl, probably working a pole somewhere, who knows? It's a bunnygirl. We can just.. pick something. Tiz will prank and rape people, kind of like a Jokette, but less lethal, no bounty and a looooot more sex. Yveldde may be early in her career. She, in fact, may be looking for a tamer in order to begin her journey. Her tamer may have been her first encounter, perhaps someone that defeated her. Again, these stories are intentionally vague. This is to allow room for _me_ to work my characters into _your_ best situation. :)  Imichrelle probably seduces or rents sex. She's from a wealthy family and still has ties from her mother.  Negami's storyline is reserved for Aribeth. :)

ShadowFox89

I'm looking forward to seeing what Aribeth is going to be putting together :P
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Lilian

Hollow, you do seem to know rather a lot about this setting, don't you? I'm more used to playing variations on anthromorphic pokemon in sexual adventures in a more freestyle way. XD

Lilian

Owner:
Name: Xu-Ran
Type: Very Near Human
Element: Normal
Attacks: Thrust, Wood Pecker, Summon Simple Dildo*
Enhancements: Toughness x2, ability to conjure dildo, fascination with sex toys
Biography: One of Aribeth's pokegirls. TBD!

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

HollowX

Sorry, didn't mean to offend or anything, was just pointing out something that you might want to put in the first post for them :P

By the way, raping would probably be one of the big things that get someone for a bounty *shrugs*. This is freeform, but if you don't have a base in what world you're playing in then how are things going to work? :/

*shrugs*, I'm not gm, so I'll leave to Sethala in how things work  :-)

AribethAmkiir

Working with Lilian on the backstory of my tamer. 

Right now I'll reserve Negami and Valerie.  I'd be interested in Nina but I don't want to copy Shadow's pokegirl harem, and Ninjette wasn't even on my radar.

Should have my tamer hashed out soon.TM

ShadowFox89

I'll play one of your 'girls too Aribeth, just need to know what they'll be :)
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Lilian

Oh, and if someone wants to play the dildoran, I'm welcome to offering her up. I realized that playing every girl in someone's harem, especially all the primary-sexually-active ones, would be a bit crazy of me. XD

Sethala

Yeah, Hollow's pretty much my go-to guy for any questions.

As for a backstory, don't worry about sticking to the setting's canon when you work it out, we can fix any comparability issues later.

AribethAmkiir

Actually, it'd be a Dildorina (already got permission from Sethala)

Well Shadow would a GeoGal or GoDiva interest you at all?  Or if you're interested in another 'girl let me know.

Lilian

No offense taken Hollow, just explainin' things a bit. I appreciate your knowledge of the system. >=3

'Sides, everyone plays things differently. I'll let the GM call any odd plays an' see how it goes.

ShadowFox89

Quote from: AribethAmkiir on February 02, 2012, 11:09:10 PM
Actually, it'd be a Dildorina (already got permission from Sethala)

Well Shadow would a GeoGal or GoDiva interest you at all?  Or if you're interested in another 'girl let me know.

Let me see what those two are.... The GoDiva might work.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

AribethAmkiir

Name: Ariadne
Height: 5'2"
Wight: 110

Brief Bio/History: Ariadne was the youngest daughter of family of police officers.  Like her older sister, she didn't threshold when she hit puberty and was one of the fortunate women in the world who remained human.  Also, like her sister, Ariadne planned to go into the family business.  Her sister had already been a police officer for several years by the time Ariadne entered the Academy.  She was pushing herself to break her sister's records and be as skilled a sharp shooter as Negami.  Of course, Ariadne never quite hit Negami's best run on the course.  Though, who knows if Ariadne would've beat her sister's time had the unthinkable happened.

Negami, while working with the chief of police, was captured in a black market pokeball and transformed into a pokegirl.  When Ariadne found out she left the Academy and headed home.  When she arrived home she found that he sister had been changed into a CalamityJane.  Ariadne did her best to be there for her sister, and worked hard to support the new pokegirl transition to her new life.

Negami had been trying to break up a black market ring, when she'd been captured.  Unknown to Negami, or anyone on the force, the same Team that had turned a police officer into a pokegirl was also trying to capture and claim Negami.  The Team had followed Negami to the family's home and waited for anyone to show up.  Unfortunately, the person who showed up was Ariadne.  It was only due to her sister's quick actions that Ariadne didn't meet a similar fate to Negami.

The sisters have since begun acting as vigilantes against the various Teams.  Negami has gone so far as to insist that Ariadne gain her tamer's license, and then convinced her sister to use an authorized pokeball to capture Negami.  Since then, the sisters have added Valerie, a 'girl they had known growing up, but who had experienced threshold and became a Psydyke.  As well as, other pokegirls.

They are currently in the Tropical League, enrolling in the qualifying tournaments in order to solidify their cover as a tamer and her harem, and secretly keep an eye out for signs of Teams.

Blood Gifts/Blood Curses: None
Pokegirls: CalamityJane/Negami - Alpha (played by Lilian), Psydyke/Valerie (played by Lilian), Dildorina/Xu-Ran (played by Lilian), and a GoDiva (played by Shadow).

Laughing Hyena

Quote from: HollowX on February 02, 2012, 09:00:31 AM
Yveldde or Nagami would work for me.

Of course you know Im gonna fight you if you go for Yveldde. As she's the secondary choice.

PS - Actually probably not since the Slimette is mine already by forfeit. And since theres no other poke girl besides the bunny girl then that would leave you with Yveldde

Sethala

Looks good, except for maybe having too many pokegirls.  Were you planning on taking those three yourself, or was someone else going to play them?

ShadowFox89

Call me Shadow
My A/A

HollowX

Admittedly Yveldde is the one that truly interests me, the story of actually getting her could be extremely interesting considering the variables. I won't get in your way if you want the character though, the only other character that would be interesting to me (that isn't claimed) is if the bunnygirl is a threshold herself *shrugs*.

AribethAmkiir

Quote from: Sethala on February 03, 2012, 12:06:12 PM
Looks good, except for maybe having too many pokegirls.  Were you planning on taking those three yourself, or was someone else going to play them?

No the list was for others to claim if we get more players.  I'll drop them if no one is interested and possibly play the GeoGal myself.